PDA

View Full Version : argu3'out'' at the OFF.WOF board

Thruster2097
16th September 2002, 11:43 AM
You know, some of those guys n'gals arent bad..... its just the odd few that spoil it.
I do owe the OFFWOF board a really big apology for being "like some drill sargeant", but I guess something just had to be said. wt* was up with xiofoulesh (or whatever) is beyond anybody. Thankyou to a couple of members here who jumped in and stood up for me (you know who you are).

Apologies to wamdue, lance, infoxicated, and all members.
I do try not to sound territorial when I make comments elsewhere on the internet, but occasionaly I just do. I guess this place is too good, I just like it here too much!
Although I have said that I wouldnt be returning there for a good long while, I do check the post for replies, and I am asking for permission to go back over there to (try) and start some new topics, just to show them were not all deadly serious - all the time, anyway!
I'm not trying for inter-zone ambassador, here, I'm just trying to prove that there is a smile behind hat may seem to be a harsh facade.
Permission granted?

rhys
16th September 2002, 04:04 PM
hey thruster :)

as i said over on fusion, you did raise some valid points..... that arnt 2 be ignored, and everyone that replied 2 u saying that you were wrong, and some that just insulted you (ok that cant be excused), were also being territorial :wink: so dont be put off by certain ppl that do stuff like that :D

anyways, i hope you do come over and post some topics.... see if we can start some serious discussion there........... :wink:

Lance
16th September 2002, 08:37 PM
''just to show them were not all deadly serious''

i prefer to think of it as lively serious

i've no idea anymore what goes on at the official fusion site. there were some good people there back when i did visit, but there were more than a few unthinking barbarians. even so, it would be good if we at WZ had at least a half-dozen ''ambassadors'' taking part at the official site. i've no idea what you said or did not say, Thrusty, but surely anyone who thinks at all would realise that none of us are official spokesman for WZ, we speak for ourselves just as everyone at the Fusion forum does

Wamdue
18th September 2002, 10:48 AM
I had good hopes for the official boards.. it was good in the beginning, and as said, some ppl there are intelligent and got some intresting oppinions.. The assholes there scared me off, I wont return.

No need to apologise thruster :)