PDA

View Full Version : iPod Touch 64Gb?

Ally Graham
31st December 2008, 07:52 AM
I want to get an iPod Touch, but am holding out for another week to hear if a 64Gb model is announced at Macworld 2009 next Tuesday.
Who here has a 2nd gen iPod Touch? How good are they in reality? What apps do you use/recommend?

yeldar2097
31st December 2008, 03:44 PM
64gb? crikey, i'll wager that'll cost a bomb (not so subtle reference there)
i've got a 2nd gen, it's fabulous. as regards apps and that, it really depends what you want to use it for. you can browse apps by genre/favourites etc... on the itunes store so just install whatever tickles your fancy. for even more you could try jailbreaking it, but you have to be careful how you go about it. most of the applications i use are the quirky ones that make people go 'ooh' and 'wow cool' and the like. i like to show off :)

any more queries just ask

Ally Graham
1st January 2009, 08:15 AM
I think how Apple would do it is for the 8Gb to no longer be produced, and then for the 16 and 32Gb to drop in price with the 64Gb just slightly over the original 32Gb price, if not the same. I think the keynote speech is on the 6th, so I will know soon enough.
I just didn't want to get the 32Gb only to find if I had waited a bit longer I could have got the 64Gb.
The apps I would mainly be using are music, image, and graphical based. I plan to use the wi-fi a lot too.

yeldar2097
1st January 2009, 04:04 PM
you're probably right there.
i think that as with most things of this ilk, that it pretty subjective. i just go by ratings, downloads and reviews mainly, although i haven't had to pay for any of my apps so i don't know how much better the pay ones are.