PDA

View Full Version : My (wipEout HD) PS3 is Dead...

mdhay
8th December 2008, 07:42 AM
some of you may have noticed a person called "mdhay_wz", that's me.

My 60gb overheated, making me lose my haymister ID, since the details are screwed.

Fortunately, our 160GB is up and running, but I don't think I'll get 'HD again.

sorry guys. :(

Chrono
8th December 2008, 09:54 AM
Your PSN account isn't locked to your PS3, you don't need to buy the game again, just log in again. Your allowed multiple downloads per account

mdhay
8th December 2008, 10:30 AM
I can't; I've forgotten the password and three people tried to change my account into theirs, so it's unretrievable.

KIGO1987
8th December 2008, 11:56 AM
Thats ****. Be fortunate your entire year hasnt been **** as mine.

Now i was wondering whos incoming invite that was, just you as a different user. Hey try phone the Sony support Hotline, they might be able to help you access your old account.

mdhay
8th December 2008, 12:35 PM
I'm not actually bothered about the account, just the friend names I can't remember and the trophies, since it [the account] practically wasn't mine to begin with (I'd have my 'Zone username before that abomination.)

eLhabib
8th December 2008, 10:06 PM
Call Sony support - you will definitely be able to re-download HD for free, just have to give them the details of the credit card you used to download it the first time...

Darkdrium777
8th December 2008, 10:40 PM
Dude, you have your e-mail? Use the password recovery!

mdhay
9th December 2008, 02:15 PM
Call Sony support - you will definitely be able to re-download HD for free, just have to give them the details of the credit card you used to download it the first time...

Not while the ecomomy has the integrity of a sugar cube in a car crusher.

@D777: That's part of the details that are screwed - I've lost it.

G'Kyl
9th December 2008, 05:34 PM
If nothing else can be helped (you really don't know your own email-addy?), ask them if they can sort out your name, address etc. and so forth. They have that and they have your credit card number. There's gotta be SOMEthing...

Ben

mdhay
9th December 2008, 06:26 PM
The addy belongs to my dad - we can't access it. At all.

G'Kyl
9th December 2008, 08:40 PM
The addy belongs to my dad - we can't access it. At all.

Then what about your real address and your (dad's?) CC information?

mdhay
10th December 2008, 02:50 PM
Nope.