PDA

View Full Version : Gold medal icons...

cybrpnk
7th December 2008, 06:01 PM
In campaign mode...anyone here know why some gold medal icons have the WipEout HD logo on them whilst some are just plain blank??? I always thought all the medals had the logo on them...:(

darkfaerytales
7th December 2008, 06:05 PM
why are you so sad for that?:)

cybrpnk
7th December 2008, 06:06 PM
Just wondering if I have to do something else to get the gold medals with the HD lgo on it...like maybe I'm not doing something right to fully complete the game...

Like is there a difference and why???

Hellfire_WZ
7th December 2008, 06:42 PM
I think it has something to do with the difficulty you achieve it at. Maybe Elite difficulty gives you the HD logo.

Tordmulen
7th December 2008, 06:48 PM
Yes, Hellfire is right. If you get a medal on "easy" difficulty settings you get a blank bronze, silver or gold. On "medium" you get what looks like the single race logo and on "elite" you get what looks like the tournament logo.

Sugar_from_OTW
7th December 2008, 06:50 PM
I think it has something to do with the difficulty you achieve it at. Maybe Elite difficulty gives you the HD logo.

++

it's related to the 1.20 update. Now everything (time trial, speed lap) has difficulty levels, where previously only the single race mode had levels.

cybrpnk
7th December 2008, 06:52 PM
riiiiiiiiiiiight...thanks for the quick reply...time to hone my skills up to elite...:)