PDA

View Full Version : Art

Spaceman
28th November 2008, 10:08 PM
When you get a hold medal, you can click into your 'profile' and view concept art you have unlocked, does anyone know if there's a website with them on? I'd like some as my psp wallpaper, but i cant save them from the game, or find them on the internet anywhere.

:frown:

DawnFireDragoon
28th November 2008, 10:51 PM
i'm currently replaying pure, trying to get all golds, and noticed this the other day too!!! :)

i don't myself know of any way to get the art, but if anyone else does i'd also be interested. some of it is really good stuff!

Task
29th November 2008, 12:14 AM
Yeah, there's a big zip file of all the art files off the EU version somewhere around here.

Spaceman
29th November 2008, 12:49 AM
Nice, i'd like that. If anyone has it, upload it! Rapideshare.com or something
Share the love.

Ricanebleu
29th November 2008, 01:00 AM
Oh man, aren’t you guys search for what this site has to offer? Here , http://www.wipeoutzone.com/downloads.php , I found this the first day I ever entered here. It is in the PSP wallpaper section.

DawnFireDragoon
29th November 2008, 12:56 PM
lol, thanks Ricanebleu.

i must've been through that page at least a few times, and just skipped this by!

that'll teach me!

Darkdrium777
29th November 2008, 06:52 PM
Knew I'd found them somewhere the first time, I just didn't remember it was here. Thanks :P

Spaceman
1st December 2008, 01:02 AM
Thanks a lot Bleu, great help! I never noticed the 'downloads' link ;p silly me.

defor
2nd December 2008, 08:16 PM
I have the ones from the addon packs for eu,us,jp, and stealth, if anyone wants them as well

Darkdrium777
3rd December 2008, 06:00 PM
That would be awesome, then we would have the whole compilation. :)

Spaceman
3rd December 2008, 08:41 PM
I have the ones from the addon packs for eu,us,jp, and stealth, if anyone wants them as well

Please!

defor
8th December 2008, 03:31 PM
Sorry- in the middle of trying to find where I put the stupid files, at the worst I can re-capture them.