View Full Version : HD Online Meetings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

stin
10th July 2015, 09:16 PM
I will be online BUT!, I will be available in November coming! sorry.....:(

stevie :(

stinkleroy
11th July 2015, 11:31 PM
November! Stevie please try to join us sometime before then :p Would be great to race with you again, anytime.

Thanks to everyone who showed up on Friday night it was a blast, sorry I had to retire early due to my old wipeout injury of thumb blister but we will be back next week from 8pm GMT, I think 7.30 is a little early for some.

J.666
12th July 2015, 12:06 AM
l also want to say thanks to all the participants last night. lt would be really cool if this 'thing' stays a thing. l got the feeling like l was participating in the last (and only for me) avalon event :)

terra-wrists
12th July 2015, 01:43 AM
thumb blister

:) my one is all healed up (I think) :D but then again, I havent played wipeout for a looong while now.

I'll be back - at some point.

stinkleroy
13th July 2015, 04:59 PM
Oh my thumb blister only appears when I play WO, I have small hands and sometimes it's a reach for the sticks when rolling. Do you play stick too Terra? You better be back mate, I will hunt you down otherwise ;)

Roll on Friday :)

terra-wrists
13th July 2015, 05:26 PM
i'm strictly dpad :D

If things go according to plan, I may be back as soon as the first week of August. latest, mid september. So many bills to pay :D and i'm trying to squeeze a small holiday in there somewhere too.

wipEout has to be done. Seeing the ps3 just sit there doing nothing is saddening.

Enjoy the Friday gatherings, :)

NolanDaneworth
23rd July 2015, 10:20 AM
Hey guys, anyone has gmt+4 time zone for some evening games ? Or at least close to that ?

Cipher
23rd July 2015, 10:40 AM
That depends on what you define "evening" really :P

Cipher

NolanDaneworth
23rd July 2015, 10:45 AM
em... around 18-21 pm, no ?

Cipher
23rd July 2015, 10:53 AM
that's 3-6PM CET, should be possible for me, you talking fridays or just any day of the week?
Shoot a friend request if you like ;)

Cipher

NolanDaneworth
23rd July 2015, 10:58 AM
Currently, i can any day until 3 of august (with the possible exceptions of weekends). In fact, i can sit even until 23 pm by mine time. Could stay longer, but have to move back sleep time, cause im completely ruined now (didnt sleep today)

Cipher
23rd July 2015, 11:01 AM
I know that feeling :P
But alright, fine with me, just pop me a msg when you want to play ;)

Cipher

NolanDaneworth
23rd July 2015, 11:06 AM
Sure thing.
Have sent friend request.

And actually, at Russia there is some sort of sh~ with time shift, so i think im actually GMT +3, cause we have now same time with Bulgaria, but i've chosen +4 in settings as "typical" for Moscow.

Cipher
24th July 2015, 12:20 AM
You mean daylight savings time (DST)? :p
Yeah,w e have that too, so all good, still the same, but just pop a psn msg and if i respond, i'll be there :D

Cipher

(But not this friday/weekend :p)

MegaGeeza22
27th August 2015, 04:19 PM
Il be online over the weekend if anyone fancies a few races, probably afternoon/evening uk time. do many people still play? Its been a long time since I last played.

stinkleroy
27th August 2015, 10:29 PM
Hiya Geeza, long time no see. See my thread in the arena section if you fancy a race this Friday, we are still here :)

MegaGeeza22
28th August 2015, 03:13 PM
I can't do Fridays sorry, I'm sure il find a few pilots online on Saturday. I've missed this game so much and I can't wait to play!

J.666
31st August 2015, 08:57 AM
Wicj times you are around megageeza? Saturdays l often fly too.

Chill
23rd April 2016, 03:48 AM
I'm online..

terra-wrists
17th May 2016, 07:02 PM
Online now for maybe a few hours

terra-wrists
19th May 2016, 06:28 PM
And again I'm on for another few... If anyone fancies some fun join in

Cipher
26th May 2016, 05:18 PM
Busy times here with finals, so i won't be around for a while, have a great time flying Mosh, been a while, hope you've been well! :)

TurboTails8027-Icaras
27th May 2016, 10:33 AM
Am I correct? There's a meeting today as scheduled?

Snakenator1
27th May 2016, 10:59 AM
Yes, Friday night flyabout starts at roughly 8-9pm GMT, I'll invite you to the chatroom later.

terra-wrists
27th May 2016, 12:42 PM
Busy times here with finals, so i won't be around for a while, have a great time flying Mosh, been a while, hope you've been well! :)

I been pretty much absent on wipeout, only occasionally popping in once every three weeks or so, but lately I been feeling the bug to race, has been a while Alex, I hope you smash those finals and get a 1st mate!!! :)

I may have the opportunity to race again tonight. hopefully.

TurboTails8027-Icaras
27th May 2016, 07:00 PM
Okay, ping me with invite whenever. Looking forward to flying the silver skin. And then I'll be wishing we could add British Racing Green...

Cipher
4th June 2016, 07:29 AM
I been pretty much absent on wipeout, only occasionally popping in once every three weeks or so, but lately I been feeling the bug to race, has been a while Alex, I hope you smash those finals and get a 1st mate!!! :)

I may have the opportunity to race again tonight. hopefully.

Same here Mosh, sometimes over here, sometimes over there, sometimes nowhere at all :p
I try to pop in once a week though, usually that means fridays :)

And cheers! Doing my best! ;)
Race you soon maybe!!

TurboTails8027-Icaras
10th June 2016, 08:24 PM
I wasn't feeling up for much this time round, had just come back from walking to dinner. Sorry if I disappointed anyone.

terra-wrists
12th June 2016, 02:14 PM
You ate for 13 days non stop? :D

Cipher
12th June 2016, 10:28 PM
Legend says he is still eating to this moment! :D
Don't be sorry about silly things like that Turbo, there's always next time ;)

Haven't been able to make it for the last couple weeks here, was too busy with college (done now, yay! ^^), now it'll be a matter of dividing free time between family and myself, so i'll still be off and on (won't be this upcoming friday, maybe the next one!)

terra-wrists
12th June 2016, 11:02 PM
honestly, i don't even know where the time is flying to... I mean, last time I was online was like at least a few weeks ago and yet it feels like yesterday.

I'll prolly not be online for another three weeks at this rate lol

Cipher
13th June 2016, 08:44 AM
I knooow, it flies past at supersonic speeds!! **** man, we're getting old!! XD
Hope to catch you on the tracks sooner or later though, it's been too long! ;)

Have a great summer bud! (And everyone else reading this) :)

terra-wrists
15th June 2016, 07:30 AM
We need a 12 man competition on all speeds, full weps on - with races recorded (by you of course) and a heck of a promo campaign to bring this back.

And then I may be interested in coming back to wipEout... as it stands I'm just having too much fun with AG DRIVE on my iphone lol

TurboTails8027-Icaras
30th June 2016, 02:05 AM
Quick note - the flyabout to close off July coincides directly with my birthday.

Saintest
5th July 2016, 12:34 PM
It was a lot of fun tonight. I was amazed by the amount of zoners logged on. Good races all round. Was good to see Greenix back on the tracks too. (https://rubrides.com/blog/dating-help/qualities-russian-women-value-most-in-men.html)

TurboTails8027-Icaras
28th October 2016, 01:54 PM
I hope people arrive to it this time, last time was completely dead. ._.

multibodydynamics
28th October 2016, 03:01 PM
Is it 21.00 GMT?

TurboTails8027-Icaras
4th November 2016, 10:38 PM
No, but I missed it because I was still expecting it to work on BST, not GMT. >_<