PDA

View Full Version : List of Highest Zone levels reached?

wipeoutfan2
18th August 2002, 12:12 AM
To go with the record times why dont you add a ranking of the highest zone levels (for each of the 10 zone tracks) reached on wipeout fusion?

Then, wipeout Fusion would at least be represented in some form on the records/rankings side of things.

Just a suggestion. 8)

Lance
18th August 2002, 03:04 AM
such records as there are, and i believe this includes zone mode records [and nothing else?] are kept by Sony's official fusion site

Hellfire_WZ
18th August 2002, 05:37 PM
Only the scores are recorded on Fusion.com, there's no mention of the actual zone level reached.

wipeoutfan2
25th August 2002, 06:33 PM
Only the scores are recorded on Fusion.com, there's no mention of the actual zone level reached.

Yep and we all know the scores are buggered, (resets at 4.3 trillion or whatever).
Thats why i specifically said the zone LEVEL reached.

I guess the real reason is we cant take traffic from Sony's official site, Corporate stupidty at its finest!

Dont they understand the more people who get intrested in wipeout the better for them, WHATEVER website they are reading! :x

Dragon
13th November 2002, 11:21 PM
For some reason, don't bother putting your codes in u can try but i doubt it will work, i've seen topics on the Fusion boards like, the NTSC time/ zone codes don't work. So try it and if it dosen't work e-mail me and i'll notify the Webmaster on the fusion.comm boards. Peaceout.