PDA

View Full Version : Beauvais way of life :)

Asayyeah
1st July 2008, 12:18 PM
Actually it's not really Beauvais it's close ( 10 min) from downtown, so it's in complete nature as you can see here (http://maps.google.fr/maps?f=q&hl=fr&geocode=&q=St+omer+en+chauss%C3%A9e&sll=47.15984,2.988281&sspn=14.288657,27.070313&ie=UTF8&t=k&ll=49.532618,1.984706&spn=0.013314,0.026436&z=15&iwloc=addr)
It's a pretty big center where you can study 2 kind of training ( formation) : computers & networks or everything related to building a house ( sorry not mastering those kind of specific words).
So i chose pc& networks during 18 months. My 1st day was yesterday , where we all visited the center and its environnement, it's a pretty huge natural park ( 14 Ha) and it's such a lovely place to be.
I am in a small group of training , we are only 8 and those guys ( damn! NO girls arghhhh :robot) are very friendly.
I ll try to show you later with a short video where i am living in this center and the landscape.

AG-wolf
1st July 2008, 12:38 PM
There may not be any girls, but the scenery seems good in a different way :)

Hellfire_WZ
1st July 2008, 05:15 PM
I'll tell you what, that would be such a refreshing change for me living in this concrete jungle. It says a lot when the most green I've ever seen where I live was a mouldy loaf of bread

I envy you :)

Lance
1st July 2008, 08:52 PM
( damn! NO girls arghhhh :robot)

Well, it will leave more time for your studies. At least it will be an interesting test of what your priorities really are. ;) :D

RJ O'Connell
2nd July 2008, 01:04 AM
From the sattelite view it looks almost like the entire area of Lauderdale County. A semi-metropolis surrounded by amber waves of generic crops.

Medusa
2nd July 2008, 09:36 PM
Looks very "beau". Good thing, you wouldn't want to live in a place that doesn't live up to its name.
So you didn't want to learn how to build a house? (If I read that correctly) Are you going to become the WipeoutZone wireless networking Q&A guy now?

Mad-Ice
3rd July 2008, 09:43 AM
LOL Medusa, he is going to install KAI on every pc of every wipeoutzone member all around the world!!

Good to hear everything is okay Arnaud, except for the girls then! I hope you learn a lot and have fun doing it.

Asayyeah
3rd July 2008, 03:24 PM
Mega LOL Matt', Isa & Lance !

The ambiance, atmosphere is sweet, very friendly relationship with teachers and students ( from 22 years old to 55 ), during 3 months it will be like an easy-going, just refreshing my brain with maths & french, plus global environnement of computers ( hardest things will come later after those 3 months).
Among the 180 students we are 60 in the PC section divided in 3 branches ( i am currently into pc maintenance and networks) the last 120 guys group are mostly 'quantity surveyors'.
We re studying from 8.30 to 5.30 pm and then free time after that, not really much wipeout tho, i played like 1 hour or 2 since monday but it's like riding a bicycle you never forget ! ;)

I have no summer holidays except few days from friday 11st to tuesday 15th July , that could be awesome if Matt', Mauro, Kelen and Rita can come to France visiting me.