PDA

View Full Version : Demand a better Dual Shock 2!

Bob Todd
2nd August 2002, 08:09 PM
Personally, I am unsatisfied with the Dual Shock 2's performance as opposed to its predecessor. It is too fragile and the vibration function is inferior. The full analogue capabilities are not adequate compensation for this. We deserve better.

If you feel the same way, please sign my petition, demanding that these problems be solved.

http://www.petitiononline.com/ds2/petition.html

Please, this is a serious petition. It will be sent to Sony. Please don't submit silly comments, or otherwise misuse it. Thank you.

Sven
3rd August 2002, 01:09 AM
I like my DS2! I think it's wonderful. I don't see why you say it's too fragile; if you're breaking it, then maybe you should show some more self control...

Lance
3rd August 2002, 02:41 AM
she already lives in the temperance building on Poacher's Hill, what more can she do? ;)

Wiseman
3rd August 2002, 07:06 AM
I really woudn't know anything about that, as my Dual Shock 2 that came with my PS2 un-proudly rests inside the PS2 box it came it.

I've never really cared for the Sony pads, they're too small for my tastes.

I'll stick with my Mad Catz Dual Force 2 controller. Superior grip, and superior feel, IMO.

JABBERJAW
4th August 2002, 08:38 AM
Maybe you are just too tough for your own good :wink:

Hydra XL
5th August 2002, 03:37 AM
not really complaining, but i think i kno where ur comin from. by making all those buttons analog it creates this ambiguity when pressing the button whether or not you've actually pressed, how much u want, how fast, hard, etc. All this guesswork takes away from actually pressing the button to simply perform an action or execute a function :-?

Zebula77
5th August 2002, 08:08 AM
Are you kidding?!?!

The Dual Shock 2 is the best pad ever!
-'nuff said. :roll:

stin
6th August 2002, 09:43 PM
well you are not happy with your daul shock2 thats your problem! cos my nephew had his and he LOVES it so there!! :x

must be your control then or throw tantrums then :roll:

stin :-?

Sven
6th August 2002, 10:17 PM
You could also just go get a 3rd party controller...

jmoid
8th August 2002, 08:36 PM
i'll sign, my DS2 started falling apart within a couple of weeks. it still rattles when it vibrates.