PDA

View Full Version : The future of A-g...

Speeddeem
7th June 2008, 01:32 AM
...may be strong with the Wipeout series, but A-g cannot be considered a key nexgen. element; all you can do is redefine how an Anti-gravity system works and that is all the "revolution" you can manage.

A departure from A-g is a nexgen. element... Hard to depart from if you are a gamer. I am not a gamer and have concepted the next generation of "levitated drive function"... I can say more when I have registered the concept with the U.S. Copyrights department.

And a new drive system is only the beginning... Out Rigged is going to blow the plating off of the Wipeout games... And I am preparing to prove it. You can only hate me for it if you don't want a nexgen. game to compete with the Wipeouts...and if you do, then What kind of fanatic are you?

infoxicated
7th June 2008, 10:03 AM
What kind of spammer are you?

'Cos right now you're looking like one who has registered for a forum with zero interest in the subject matter and nothing but a desire to spam us with your own grand delusions.

Since your ideas are so great, piss off and don't come back willy waving until there's some substance to them and you're even remotely qualified to take part in the discussion here.

cybrpnk
7th June 2008, 10:08 AM
baaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

what a complete nutter...

Avenger2197
7th June 2008, 03:16 PM
Wow. Just, WOW.:g

Darkdrium777
7th June 2008, 06:19 PM
It looks like he's treating us like a bunch of nut jobs addicted to WipEout, our religion being WipEout and all that... Well thanks for being with us for such a short time Speeddeem.

mdhay
7th June 2008, 06:51 PM
Hopefully He'll crawl out of is own arse before it's too late.:p

RJ O'Connell
7th June 2008, 08:59 PM
Maybe you can release Out Rigged on Blu-Ray Disc? I've needed new drink coasters for a while now.

KIGO1987
7th June 2008, 09:12 PM
What was this dude trying to achieve?? Anyone got an idea?

RJ O'Connell
7th June 2008, 09:24 PM
Just to write checks his ass couldn't cash I assume...

Avenger2197
8th June 2008, 03:25 AM

It IS too late:g

@KIGO
I think he was aiming for converts to his game, but I'd say that failed so miserably, it's hilarious. Oh, and what RJ said.

Rapier Racer
8th June 2008, 01:15 PM
Blow the plating off the Wipeout games :g:dizzy

Nothing like a good joke to get the day going.

RJ O'Connell
8th June 2008, 08:06 PM
Ah, I've gotten in my shot at this. Locking the thread up wouldn't be so bad now...

v (the last word)

omega329
8th June 2008, 08:43 PM
Maybe you can release Out Rigged on Blu-Ray Disc? I've needed new drink coasters for a while now.
Now now, your tea deserves better than that ;)

RJ O'Connell
18th August 2008, 06:33 PM
Who says I drink tea all the time?

And just because I'm from Alabama, does that mean I drink it only if they've poured enough sugar in it to put the average person in a diabetic coma?

Maybe. :D Sure beats hot coffee though. What an overrated beverage.

Kiwi_Stig
27th September 2008, 04:45 AM

Provided he can find it.......:D

Chill
27th September 2008, 07:25 AM
Haha this is good stuff... ;) Perhaps we should make a new thread in the off topic discussion forum where we can store all the banned posts only for reading... That would be very interesting and intertaining if they are much like this one haha... :lol

feisarfan
27th September 2008, 10:21 AM
LOL.

I didn't really want to post in here, as i don't want to be annoying, but Speeddeem, honestly, Wipeout is the best game in the futuristic racing genre, and it's been running for at least 10 years, and as shown by Fatal Intertia, when greatness arrives, other games follow.

Lance
28th September 2008, 12:35 AM
Why was this thread still open?

Buh-bye threaddie-baby.