PDA

View Full Version : im on youtube! :p

TheFrostE
19th March 2008, 01:39 AM
not with wipeout though, i took some older clips of me skating and some newer stuff from skating and me and my boss goofing at work, put it together with some music, and now me and my friends are working on a full length skate video, check it out and lemme know how crazy you think i am hahahhaha

FrostE out, and ill see you next month at the NA wipeout convention in VT

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tWm-jeujkdg

stin
19th March 2008, 08:59 AM
A chef huh?!

You must have put hours into it skating. I`m impressed with you.

I`m a semi-pro golfer and I do put alot of work for myself.

stevie:)

infoxicated
19th March 2008, 04:26 PM
"im on youtube!"

You lucky man. :o

I wanted to be on YouTube once, but I figured I didn't have the talent. There must me millions of people all over the world who are more qualified than me to be on YouTube, so I imagine the lines must be thousands of folk long at where ever they hold the auditions for getting on YouTube. I was hardly going to go and stand in one of those for days, only to be told "you, sir, are a talentless nobody - there's no way in hell we can put the likes of you on YouTube."

I mean, their standards must be off the hook - otherwise the whole site would be littered with **** from anybody with a webcam or a camcorder.

So well done there, FrostE - I'd never have stuck it out. ;)

Seriously, though - nice skating - very fluid. It's just a shame every skating video these days has to have some Jackass-esque cocking around instead of the skating I bought it for. Otherwise I might buy more of them. Maybe I should just stick to 411. :)

mdhay
19th March 2008, 04:38 PM
Lol, you lucky man, FrostE

eLhabib
19th March 2008, 06:59 PM
You're a mean man, Rob. (and I like that)8)

Lance
19th March 2008, 07:12 PM
I think the whole post was serious. :)

stin
19th March 2008, 10:51 PM
I`m bloody hope so, because, I`m still waiting for his post!

stevie:)

TheFrostE
20th March 2008, 12:07 AM
thx for the feedback i suppose :p. well hey be sure to check out the wipeout forum or my youtube tonight, i got a couple good TT runs on silverstream and firestar goin up there tht i did today, with feisar of course. Assayeah...i tried but 42.5 didnt cut your firestar time on youtube :p

RJ O'Connell
21st March 2008, 11:00 PM
I actually had the idea to make a show called "Wipeout Master Class" where I would sort of give a guide on how to play different games and give strategies in the style of a Jeremy Clarkson car review.

Needless to say, without the right equipment to pull off such a venture, it hasn't surfaced yet. Good races FrostE!

Lance
22nd March 2008, 01:23 AM
:) Master classes are usually only given by the all-around masters. :)
}doesn't name names, but we know who they are{
Although I have to acknowledge that you truly mastered the d-pad on Karbonis V.

TheFrostE
22nd March 2008, 04:34 AM
im uploading every race i havent already from wipEout with feisar on TT, i think they are all my best times. should be up by morning and throughout the night. check out the D-pad skills! :p