PDA

View Full Version : Custom Grid - Ommissions from Campaign

HuwLangridge
1st March 2008, 05:33 PM
SCEE mentioned somewhere that the Single Player campaign does not contain all the possible combinations of all tracks/types/speeds etc.

To save the legwork, does anyone know what all those races are? These missing race types could be put into a custom grid.

I guess if anyone has time they could fill in a spreadsheet by looking at all the combinations used in the other grids.

Huw

P52Smith
2nd March 2008, 10:09 AM
Let me put it this way.
2 weeks after I completed Race campaign and having made several custom races to fill in said gaps, I made 2 full grids 'The Gaps' and 'The Gaps 2' with that intention and ran out of space!

Fascia
2nd March 2008, 02:13 PM
um...

Let's include the DLC for these calculations. So we have 7 Game Modes, Speed lap, Head 2 Head, Time Trial, Eliminator, Single Race, Zone and Tournament. Let's ignore zone and tournament for now.

So, 5 game types, 4 speed classes, and 32 tracks. That's 640 possible different events. Plus the 26 zone tracks, takes it up to 666 (!). Of course if you want to be really picky one could include all the different possible combinations of tournament mode, but that would just be masochistic.

aerobie
2nd March 2008, 03:09 PM
What I do is look at my single race, speed lap, time trial and zone records to see what types of races on what tracks on what speed classes I haven't raced yet.

P52Smith
23rd March 2008, 02:44 PM
I started off like that, got bored, made the grids, was suprised how many spares, raced them, made a third, still going