PDA

View Full Version : French forum for wipeout pulse

PulseOnline
1st March 2008, 12:56 PM
Hello. :o

I am french and i made a french forum on wipeout pulse.

On this forum, there is actually a competition.
The winner will win a Mirage Pack .

If you want to try, go to

http://pulseonline.forumsactifs.com/trophee-mirage-f4/trophee-mirage-inscription-t3.htm

Thank you

Sausehuhn
1st March 2008, 12:58 PM
Now if I understood French I would maybe join the competition :D

;)

mdhay
1st March 2008, 12:59 PM
isn't doing that illegal?

Sausehuhn
1st March 2008, 01:03 PM
Oh I guess someone's paying for it, mdhay.
If not: yes. But then I don't need a competiton if I want a ripped copy.

mdhay
1st March 2008, 01:07 PM
If he is paying, then I mightbe interested.

PulseOnline
1st March 2008, 03:27 PM
mdhay = before buy a content, you can download it 5 times free

Sausehuhn = You can play, i can translat the rules of the competition if you want :P

People who don't speak French can play to :xtree

(Excuse me if i don't speak very well:g )

PulseOnline
1st March 2008, 03:31 PM
(sorry for the double post)

I have an idea, i can make a multilingual forum
if you speak English, Spanish, German, or Italiano very well, you can be a moderator of http://pulseonline.forumsactifs.com/

mdhay
1st March 2008, 03:40 PM
5a in english mock exams good enough?

PulseOnline
1st March 2008, 04:35 PM
i didn't understand :g

mdhay
1st March 2008, 04:54 PM
I mean my english is good.(but that's ironic since you didn't understand).

PulseOnline
1st March 2008, 05:30 PM
Register to my forum and you will be a moderator, the moderator of the English part of pulseonline :lol

mdhay
1st March 2008, 05:42 PM
Already did.

PulseOnline
1st March 2008, 07:22 PM
Thank you!

If you don't speak French, you can already register to the english part of the forum :xtree

mdhay
1st March 2008, 07:27 PM
You're welcome.

What is the competition exactly?

PulseOnline
1st March 2008, 07:50 PM
This is a tounament
step1) 6 Races (1vs1)
step 2) 3 Races (1vs1)
step3) 1Race (With 3 players)

The first win

PulseOnline
1st March 2008, 07:58 PM
Like this
:banzai

PulseOnline
1st March 2008, 08:33 PM
There is now a ChatBox in the Forum

infoxicated
2nd March 2008, 07:49 AM
PulseOnline has been banned for five days for breaking the forum image size limit rules. I hope you have more success with people following the rules on your forum than we seem to do here. :-

mdhay
2nd March 2008, 08:36 AM
He shouldn't do - only three members.

Lance
2nd March 2008, 04:34 PM
Then there's the bit about his making three unanswered posts in a row and in only 43 minutes. How does he expect to write guidelines for his own forum and have them followed?

Sausehuhn
2nd March 2008, 04:35 PM
Isn't there some irony? You just made a double post xD

Lance
2nd March 2008, 04:37 PM
Double post?

Sausehuhn
2nd March 2008, 04:37 PM
Damn moderators and their rights :D

Lance
2nd March 2008, 04:44 PM
I accidentally pushed the mouse into contact with a second computer tower, and it clicked the alt button; when it did my post disappeared, so I looked for it and could not find it, then made another. When thAt posted, then I could see the original and was correcting as you wrote your comment which I didn't see till after the correction was made. ''PulseOnline'' made no attempt to correct an error he didn't even think was an error. No irony at all.

Sausehuhn
2nd March 2008, 04:52 PM
Oh didn't want to offend you, Lance. Just couldn't resist when I saw you talking about double posting and making one by your own :D
Shame on me* ;)

*well, that was irony. Lance, shame we never met us in real life, then you would know I'm only available with irony and sarcasm. It's hard to tell if you never meet people in reality. Ask Rob about what he thought when we met each other in Amsterdam last year xD
Why the hell the internet can't express that? Grrr.

Lance
2nd March 2008, 05:00 PM
You didn't offend me; I was just telling what actually happened as opposed to a possible misinterpretation of what might have appeared to happen. :D

I used to express myself in ironic style in real life a lot, but I've gotten so used to the difficulty of its being used and perceived accurately online that even my real-life verbal use of it has declined. I've come to prefer more direct and fully-explained thoughts; I've even gotten to the point where I call a spade a spade and then explain that it's a shovel with a point. Being a moderator exacerbates the need to be clear, so my creative use of language in pure text has taken a major hit.

Attempts to be clear and accurate often lead to my going back and editing my posts a lot. Definitely a pain. One feels restricted.

mdhay
2nd March 2008, 05:29 PM
So that's the difference between a spade and a shovel....

Then there's the bit about his making three unanswered posts in a row and in only 43 minutes. How does he expect to write guidelines for his own forum and have them followed?

He hasn't written any.

Sausehuhn
2nd March 2008, 05:34 PM
And obviously you haven't read any :D

mdhay
2nd March 2008, 06:06 PM
Nope. Bored out of my head at the moment.

Sausehuhn
2nd March 2008, 06:07 PM
Oh I was referring to WOZ's guidelines mate ;)

mdhay
2nd March 2008, 06:17 PM
Just got that, you sneaky little german, you.

Could someone please merge them?

Honestly, I'm out of it today.

Lance
2nd March 2008, 06:40 PM
I'd already merged them before you made that last post; you're even more out of it than I am, and I'm tired and feel like three-day old crap.

mdhay
2nd March 2008, 07:21 PM
I feel sorry for you.

omega329
2nd March 2008, 07:23 PM
Lance hasn't been feeling well for a while, I hope he gets better soon.
EDIT: Not that good at time zones but if your online at 8.40 GMT and you live in Florida, maybe trying to get more sleep might help.

Lance
2nd March 2008, 10:50 PM
Yesterday I felt great all day after less than four hours sleep; today I feel crappy after getting seven hours sleep. Perhaps there is a lesson for me there.

Methinks we have departed from the topic of the thread. :D