PDA

View Full Version : hey guys! pulse n/a?

TheFrostE
12th February 2008, 06:06 PM
well figured i'd ask a question and introduce myself all at once, apparently all of my years playing wipeout, i didnt know of a gathering for players on a website, so im glad i found all of you. my persona is FrostE and im from USA, been playin sine the humble beginnings. ne ways, back to the question on hand, every storee around me says they arent getting the game until tommorow, and some even said not until friday! has any other USA wipers XP'ed this same deal, or do some stores actually have it stocked? nice to meet you all and thanks for your time, see you on the track :)

Chrono
12th February 2008, 06:08 PM
Just jump in and start posting. We also have a weekly time trial challenge if you feel like competing.

mdhay
12th February 2008, 06:13 PM
Heyy, nice name.:+

Flashback Jack
12th February 2008, 06:20 PM
i didnt know of a gathering for players on a website

This is the gathering for players on a website. :)

- F

TheFrostE
12th February 2008, 07:05 PM
hey guys thanks for sayin hi and stuff, but any one have a wor don why every1 is saying its available in US today when its not, the stores around here get their deliveries on tues.and thursday. why would every1 be saying for over a month now thats its available on the 12th when tht is clearly just the shipping date, no1 will have it until the 13th, i dont care too too much, but still, they should have just said available on the 13th this whole time, i was totally ready to pick it up today. BLEH!

Animagic
12th February 2008, 07:06 PM
Yeah I went to several retailers today and they all told me they would have it tomorrow.
Best Buy even had printed wall posters with the date 2/13 on it... I was like :\
dang...

oh well after all these months hearing everyone talk about how awesome it is and wishing I could play it, whats one more day.

Tomorrow is going to rule.

stin
12th February 2008, 07:08 PM
Welcome to the board and I`m sorry, I don`t understand your writing and can you write in plain english, please.

stevie:)

TheFrostE
12th February 2008, 07:09 PM
oh yea, since we are on the subject of how awesome it is, i'm not sure about online gaming community of psp seeing as i just got it like a month ago, and only play final fantasy tactics, but is it easy to find a game on any ap or tournament or whatever, or is it sitting around awhile to get a full game going?

Alex_Se
12th February 2008, 07:16 PM
Hya welcome to WZ :+

To tell the truth, it really depends on time. There are times where there is a lot of people, others only 1 room with 1 or 2 people.
I'm not very patient so when i want a game and fast, i wait for at least 3-4 players. Other times i do 1 vs 1.

TheFrostE
12th February 2008, 07:31 PM
hmmmm, that doesn't seem right at all, i figured there would be alot more people playing the game online.Just 1 room of 1 or 2 people....in all of EURO?!?! i thought this game had a much bigger base in europe than here in the states, i cant imagine the flop when it drops here, but ill still love it :)

lunar
12th February 2008, 07:44 PM
I`ve never failed to find a race on Pulse, any time, which is more than I can say for any other PSP online game I`ve played. I`m sure you`ll find plenty of action.

Flashback Jack
12th February 2008, 07:47 PM
Odd. Everytime I check, there are virtually no servers running and I'm up all times of the day and night. Could be the result of the Atlantic divide.

- F

defor
12th February 2008, 10:16 PM
I've noticed the same thing, but it's indeed possibly the timezone difference, given that when i get off work it's around 1-2am in europe.