PDA

View Full Version : Help with creating games online

x3pwnage
30th January 2008, 01:49 AM
Hey everybody, Im new to the online racing scene on pulse and I have a question, hope you can help

When I try and create a game online it says that an error occurred whilst creating the game. please try again.

This is the info on the game ill try and create
Name: x3pwnage
No Password
Race Type: Single race
Speed class: Flash (yea im a noob shutup lol)
opponents: 4
Weapons: on

Any help would be appreciated

BARTgai
30th January 2008, 02:39 AM
hmm don't see anything wrong with the details. any more info in the error message?

x3pwnage
30th January 2008, 02:57 AM
Nah thats all it says
I dnt supose any ports need forwarding on my router? and if so, which ones?

BARTgai
30th January 2008, 03:34 AM
i have no idea when it comes to the whole internet setup stuff. i basicly have my older brother help me with that :p

anyways, can you join other peoples games fine?

x3pwnage
30th January 2008, 03:39 AM
Yea I can, although when I go on theres hardly ever anyone on lol

Lion
30th January 2008, 04:34 AM
port forwarding issues would not cause the game to tell you there was an error, unless maybe the firewall restricted outgoing connections as well? most are configured to allow all outgoing and certain incoming ports. usually incoming stuff that was soliceted by something at your end is allowed too. so unless you have your firewall set to some kind of super paranoid mode, it's unlikely to be the issue

NeXaR_QroN
30th January 2008, 12:54 PM
I didn't oopened any port on my router and it worked out of the box (and I have the firewall enabled). So it must be some other thing.

x3pwnage
30th January 2008, 05:24 PM
Yea I disabled the firewall and it still doesnt work, ah well I guess Im destined to join games rather than make them lol

DjManiac21
30th January 2008, 05:38 PM
If you are using DHCP, to get an IP assigned automatically, try using a manual IP adress on your psp, after disabling DHCP.

Hope it helps!