PDA

View Full Version : Track list???

cybrpnk
18th December 2007, 03:31 AM
Since we can't get a concrete release date yet...could we please maybe get a definite track list??? Colin??? SL??? Anyone???

Roz
18th December 2007, 11:19 AM
Confirmed teams in the game are AG-Systems and Feisar. Confirmed tracks are Chenghou Project, Anulpha Pass, Sol2, and Sebenco Peak from WipEout Pure and Moa Therma from WipEout Pulse.

From wikipedia. Can't really say if it's true or not.

Colin Berry
18th December 2007, 04:54 PM
More details should emerge in the new year, I cant say more, sorry :(

cybrpnk
19th December 2007, 01:54 AM
no worries...:) thought i could try and get you to slip up and leak some info...heheh...

you have one definite fan here who is definitely getting the game no matter what...i have been anticipating a better looking, better playing and better sounding WipEout since I traded in Fusion...

no offence, Fusion was no slouch, but it just didn't seem anti-gravity enough...

bring on the new year!!!

WipEout HD, MGS4, GTA4...omg...i am going to fail my final year of university!!!

Fascia
20th December 2007, 12:24 PM
From the videos and screenshots I've seen there's definately Sol2, Moa Therma, Chenghou Project and Anulpha pass

element42
23rd February 2008, 07:10 AM
So I just looked at the IGN preview (http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/854/854313p1.html) with the track listing; are the tracks exactly the same as their Pure/Pulse counterparts?
If so, I feel more than slightly worried that us non-PSP owners are going to get pwned in online multiplayer for the first couple of months...

RJ O'Connell
25th February 2008, 09:57 PM
Confirmed Track Listing as confirmed by IGN.com

WIPEOUT PURE

Vineta K - Alpha League

Chenghou Project - Alpha League

Sebenco Climb - Beta League

Sol 2 - Beta League

Anulpha Pass - Delta League

Ubermall - Gamma League

WIPEOUT PULSE

Moa Therma - White

Metropia - Black

(end list)

RJ's glaring omissions: While Ubermall is a challenging and gorgeous track, Staten Park would have also done nicely as the representative from the Gamma League. I'm not much for Metropia either, but I can't think of another black run track aside from Fort Gale that I'd enjoy racing on over the white run.

Citation here (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/854/854313p1.html)

Frances_Penfold
25th February 2008, 10:51 PM
Ooh, I'd love to run Staten Park on Wipeout HD-- maybe in DLC at some point...

So it looks like Wipeout HD tracks are NOT reversable, eh? It's one way or the other?

RJ O'Connell
25th February 2008, 11:30 PM
Not reversible - it is impossible for all the Pure tracks save for maybe Sol 2.

Rapier Racer
26th February 2008, 10:07 AM
Non reversible just the way me likes it. I'm glad they chose Ubermall over Staten park, Staten is fun yes but it also feels incredibly short. Ubermall FTW :g

lunar
26th February 2008, 02:55 PM
Stephen I agree completely, Ubermall is a terrific choice. They`re all good choices, the best two Alpha tracks, Sol 2 was many people`s classic track in Pure, Sebenco is my personal favourite in Beta and is going to look amazing I suspect, and Anulpha Pass is of course going to be terrifying and hilarious as usual for multiplayer havoc. :clap

Sausehuhn
26th February 2008, 03:00 PM
Ubermall is a perfect choice - the track is one of the best.
Now if they had put Citta Nuova into the game, that would have been nice!

*runs away*

lunar
26th February 2008, 03:36 PM
*pursues with pitchfork* ;)

Even before reading your post I knew you had to have mentioned the unmentionable track. At least you will be able to see it from Sol2, maybe. :)

The Gracer
4th March 2008, 05:00 AM
hey, wow - i never thought of that! i would have thought it to be a little too cloudy to see that far down, but imagine if you could see circuits below? that would actually be awesome, it would certainly remind you of just how far up you are!