PDA

View Full Version : Let's see your statistics guys!

Fascia
15th December 2007, 10:09 AM
Online Races won/played:
Total laps races online:
Total perfect laps online:
Total eliminations online:
Total deaths online:
Number of Disconnections:

Mine:

Online Races won/played: 23/37
Total laps races online: 147
Total perfect laps online: 20
Total eliminations online: 2
Total deaths online: 0
Number of Disconnections: 3

Thankfully out of the 37 races i've had so far, only one of them has had me have to quit due to everyone else dropping out, the other two disconnections were to low battery/PSP freezing.

Edit: I just had a race on talons junction, where the other two players disconnected (I had a 20 second lead, but they're never going to get better unless they take a few losses along the way), and I didn't get the popup window asking me to quit, I just finished the race to the end. Issue resolved?

zerojay
15th December 2007, 12:45 PM
Online Races won/played: 75/137 (would be much higher if I didn't keep having that God_of_Lord guy joining my games and cheating over and over again)
Total laps races online: 517
Total perfect laps online: 34
Total eliminations online: 1
Total deaths online: 6
Number of Disconnections: 8 (always from being forced to quit the match when everyone else has)

(Updating my stats as I go.)

Fascia
15th December 2007, 01:06 PM
I've raced God_of_Lord a couple times, he cheats? in my experiance he disconnected.

zerojay
15th December 2007, 01:07 PM
The site reports him using a Feisar, but when you look at the car model, that's no Feisar. Next time, take a look at player info before racing and you'll see what I mean. He's always 20 seconds ahead of everyone it seems.

Fascia
15th December 2007, 01:08 PM
It could be the concept feisar model.

zerojay
15th December 2007, 01:21 PM
It could be the concept feisar model.

As far as I know, there's no such thing as a Feisar that can outrun a Pir/Tri ship doing perfect laps by 10+ seconds a lap.

Fascia
15th December 2007, 01:27 PM
A perfectly lap is neccesaraly a fast lap, Feisar for one thing, goes through corners faster than any ship in the game, in addition, s/he could very well be getting barrel rolls in areas where you arn't.

Edit: And let's not forget pitch control!

zerojay
15th December 2007, 02:11 PM
No no no... you don't understand. It's not simply that he's good or doing barrel rolls (as he's not doing them at all). He's using a Feisar and outrunning every other car on straightaways, finishes races way before everyone else and consistently has lower laptimes than any other racer by 4 or 5 seconds.

If he was simply just an amazing player, I wouldn't complain in the slightest, but when you see what I have in the 20+ races I have had with him (never once not being in the lead), you'd smell something funny too

stin
15th December 2007, 05:11 PM
GUYS!, will you two stop quoting after posting to each other!! and please read the guidelines!, thank you.:naughty

stevie

infoxicated
15th December 2007, 05:27 PM
Not that there's any point - I've never seen anyone derail their own thread to this extent before, so I'm locking it.