PDA

View Full Version : Rep System

Rapier Racer
13th December 2007, 07:38 PM
Could not find the thread where this was briefly discussed before. Anyway, I was wondering if theres anyway to find out who it is that leaves you the rep points?

mdhay
13th December 2007, 08:10 PM
There is no way to find out who gave you the points, unless they tell you.

- Though I only just found out how they could tell you - using that comment box.

rdmx
14th December 2007, 07:27 AM
Anyway, I think the point of rep points is to be anonymously giving positive/negative feedback. Despite the message saying "May you be lucky enough to recieve reputation in return." :|

swift killer
14th December 2007, 10:36 AM
I was wondering if theres anyway to find out who it is that leaves you the rep points?

Your not going to beat us up are you?:dizzy

*starts cowering in the corner*

I've obviously fallen fowl of the reputation system due to my past antics.

Medusa
14th December 2007, 02:55 PM
Never too late to change. Onwards and upwards, towards a better humankind!!! :robot

Lance
14th December 2007, 03:57 PM
It takes good deeds to remove the target from one's forehead; now where did I put my scrubber and abrasive cleanser with bleach? I hope I've got them around here somewhere. :)

infoxicated
14th December 2007, 06:04 PM
Interestingly, I can view all the (mostly) nice comments people have left for people in the admin control panel, but it doesn't look as though they can be browsed outside of that.

Task
14th December 2007, 08:26 PM
I'd like it if the rep could only be given if you left a comment. I've gotten negative rep with no comment, and I _still_ have no idea what was wrong with the post I made! 8 (

It wasn't even one of my longer ones, so it's not that they died of eyestrain while reading it or something... 8 )

infoxicated
14th December 2007, 08:41 PM
It used to be that you couldn't leave reputation without posting a comment - this must have changed in one of the upgrade patches. I'll see if I can re-enable it somehow.