PDA

View Full Version : How do I upload my stats to official site?

Architect
12th December 2007, 04:48 AM
I've gone online with the game, and I've logged into the official site to see the rankings, but it won't show my time trials or race times. It just has my name with a -/number beside it, and I know I've gotten times good enough to ranke at least 5th place in some tracks.

DjManiac21
12th December 2007, 08:29 AM
For what I've seen you have to connect to the site and log-in, then connect your psp via usb and go the the rankings page, then select which race type you want to send your records to and press submit.

Good luck and hope it works! :)

vdu
12th December 2007, 08:35 AM
Or you can connect to the site from the psp (using the wipeout-game.com option in the menu), and once you logged in, you can upload ghosts, statistics and download ghost too

Architect
12th December 2007, 01:58 PM
Yes, guys you folks are right. Someone else told me you need to log in to the site through the game's browser. Can't wait to try that tonight to compare some times.

Chrono
13th December 2007, 12:51 AM
I connected on my psp and uploaded my ghosts/profile, but the records aren't updated...so I dunno. I don't know how it works

DjManiac21
13th December 2007, 07:47 AM
If you upload your profile, stats will refresh after a certain time, I guess this is designed to avoid server overload (don't know but I imagine).

Be cool and check again in a coupla minutes, they will show :)

--------------------------------

@FASCIA> I'll send you a PM about it :)

Fascia
13th December 2007, 08:09 AM
If you upload your profile, stats will refresh after a certain time, I guess this is designed to avoid server overload (don't know but I imagine).

Be cool and check again in a coupla minutes, they will show :)

a little off topic here, but where are you boosting on Talons Junction White DjManiac? I've tried for the life of me, but I get a lap time lower than 34:01 (Can't upload till friday :()