PDA

View Full Version : Online Meetings, Pulse

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

andy
11th September 2008, 07:59 PM
xD i hate that grassy iceland one, dont do that. xD erm vertica ?

bothamliam
11th September 2008, 08:03 PM
OK next track is vertica, great race, .56 seconds =P

WOO anotehr great race, these are so close!

Tech De Ra next. Leave a message for enxt Track.

andy
11th September 2008, 08:07 PM
i was doing so well until that last lap xD

tech de ra: oh that was bad xD

no battery D:

bothamliam
11th September 2008, 08:11 PM
haha, yeah i know. what happened on tech de ra? <3 that track 3 barrels per lap =P...and i finished with 3% shield.

Try plugging in your charger =P or is that you for tinight?

Actually scratch that, im gonna go now. Great races, really close and i had a great time. Race again tomorrow about the same time?

andy
11th September 2008, 08:14 PM
so thats why you got so far away xD i did 3 on that race, all the same spot for the first 3 laps but i gave up xD didnt know there were 3. also, i crash too much xD

okie dokie =]

bothamliam
11th September 2008, 08:16 PM
yup, on the outsie arc, you can barrel roll off the edge off the track, its liek a ramp. Then you can barrel roll after the double boost pad as you enter the tunnel, then you can boost again as you go over the crest into the inside arc towards the finish line =P 3 boosts in quick succession, its liek ramp boost, 1 second, ramp boost, 1 second, ramp, boost xD

bothamliam
12th September 2008, 03:38 PM
Hi everyone, if anybody wants a race tonight let me know and ill get on as soon as possible.

stin
12th September 2008, 03:42 PM
I will be online within a hour.

stevie:)

bothamliam
12th September 2008, 03:53 PM
cool, ill be on at the half past whatever hour it is =

OK im online, lemme know if any of you want a race and ill host or join. Phantom No Weapons ftw.

andy
12th September 2008, 04:42 PM
ill be on next race =)

bothamliam
12th September 2008, 04:43 PM
hosting =]

nice race =P

WOAH you need practice on fort gale =P

Leave a message if you wanna requesty a track.

Good race andy ^_^

andy
12th September 2008, 04:53 PM
its that last corner xD and i barrell rolled into a wall on the first lap

oh god, i hate platinum rush.

i was doing good till it respawned me back on the track D:

im not using piranha again xD im doing rubbish tonight

bothamliam
12th September 2008, 05:01 PM
Hehe, bumpity bumpity smash xD

OH GOD James_SP is here, we're all doomed =]

SORRY DC'd

andy
12th September 2008, 05:08 PM
oh gawd. xD ive somehow got into my head that the last 2 turns on arc prime are to the right -.- i need to play pulse more xD

bothamliam
12th September 2008, 05:10 PM
lmao, someone else host =P

Nevermind, join guys.

OOH close race. ^_^

YAY epic races :D

<3

...i need to practice on fort gale

andy
12th September 2008, 05:39 PM
bloody hell i dont know any of these xD i went downstairs cos the phone went and ive had the dogs sitting on me. sorry if im not doing very good tonight =P

xD moa therma was close! nice race. finally an easy track xD

bothamliam
12th September 2008, 05:42 PM
.03 of a second! OMG that was close. Anyway dude, im off for a bit, i might be on a bit later.

Gotta say GREAT races to everyone ive played with tonight foden44, stin, james_sp, triangul-r and many others ^_^

andy
12th September 2008, 05:43 PM
okay ill get some practice in

xtriko
12th September 2008, 09:10 PM
well... I'm quiet drunk and i'm going to play with Leungbok and mad-ice... wish me luck :S lol

Beer, Vodka and Whisky are not friendly to wipeout XD

leungbok
12th September 2008, 10:09 PM
Grrreeeaaaat races tonight ! very closed & tense. with the elite pilots Kigo, Mad-ice, Lauga52, Karmaneo, Vteg, Xtriko. In those very disputed fights poor Karmaneo died twice (with Kigo's help for one) and me once :brickwall
Thanks Mad-Ice for the one vs one session :beer.
And Xtriko, if i had knew you were drunk, i had chosen tracks with a lot of slaloms ;)

INFAXSU
13th September 2008, 08:09 AM
Hey packetmon, thanx for the tight adrenaline filled races, i sometimes had to remind myself to breathe. This is probably cliché but your name reminds of pokemon.

mdhay
13th September 2008, 11:36 AM
Point made, but I don't think we'll ever see Pikachu Zipping past De Konstruct:);)

stin
13th September 2008, 12:26 PM
Thank you guys for race last night.

bothamliam, james_sp and andy.

Mad-Ice
13th September 2008, 06:21 PM
Thanks guys for racing yesterday evening! Leungbok, Kigo1987, Lauga52, Karmaneo, Vteg and Xtriko. Kigo you are becoming so fast man, tight and fighty races, superb! Leungbok you are improving so much every time I race you, you are faster than before, or am I getting slower:lol

Greetz Mad-Ice

Lauga52
13th September 2008, 08:45 PM
Hello all the WZ's world. I'm Frenchman like Leungbok, I come from Wipeout Arena too. I play to Wipeout only since the coming out of Wipeout pure on PSP. It's great to play with all of you on pulse's online. I hope to see all of you to the Avalon's party the next weekend :)

ps: Sorry for my bad English

KIGO1987
13th September 2008, 09:07 PM
..**** me, how many of you's are out there? Lol. Good to hear your part of the zone also. Welcome. Good racing tonight hey, close one on 'Amphiseum' tonight hey? Your at Leungbok's skill level as well:D

Lauga52
13th September 2008, 09:32 PM
Hi, KIGO1987. I think that my skill level is better than the Leunbok'skill level :lol . I won lot of races against him. I play with an AG-S, and I remenber to meet you tonigh, but after you got away, I have played with INFAXSU and a little with Flashback Jack. It was very fun ;)

leungbok
13th September 2008, 10:27 PM
Yes lauga, and you loose a few ones too, remember ;)
You're a great pilot as well as Kaori, Huntergreg8, Tioscarab, Del stepho...and others skilled ones from france, able to give a real challenge to amazing pilots as Kigo, Mad-Ice, Flashback-jack, Micky1984, james-Sp... and many others from the wide world. I really don't care who's the best among all these talented ones, i'm happy if i give them some interest in racing with me, just want to have fun (and fun included great victories and huge defeats as well) . :)

Lance
13th September 2008, 11:27 PM
There seems to be a very large reservoir of fast Frenchmen. :)

rdmx
14th September 2008, 01:28 AM
Something in the water? :D

leungbok
14th September 2008, 06:39 AM
No, in our various wines ;)

Lauga52
14th September 2008, 11:44 AM
Yes leungbok, I remenber to loose without you too. In fact, I think that the skill level of lot of Wipeout's player are very close. And at the top, there are Asayeah folowed by KANDANG and a few of Wipeout's player (like Del Stepho or other menber of WZ).

leungbok
14th September 2008, 12:23 PM
Sure Lauga, and external Woz & Woa pilots like Nuclear-Baby are maybe able to disturb the established top 5 (it's very exciting when HD is so near :) ). As you said, lot of pilots have very close level, so the next weekend's Avalon racing should be an incredibly fun event :D

bothamliam
14th September 2008, 07:39 PM
aaah leungbok what happened on basilico >_< good race.

Well im screwed on the black run ._.

LOL i finished Platinum Rush Black with 2% shield.

BTW, great races everyone, tioscarab, leungbok, karmaneo, kappeskopp. I gotta look out for you guys more often.

leungbok
14th September 2008, 07:49 PM
Hi, cool to see you back ! I hate basilico. I'm not in a good day, maybe vertica...;)

bothamliam
14th September 2008, 08:05 PM
i can NOT do outpost 7 white, black is easy, btu white...just no. im sorry but i was on 4% shield by my second lap. EVERY otehr track is no problem. but i can NOT do outpost 7 white.

MY MUM IS REALLY STARTING TO TICK ME OFF. She has now turned off the rouetr while im using it 4 times, and thats jsut today. i swear to god im gonna start yelling at her if she does it again. SHe screwed it up while i was doing coursework, and now shes screwing up my relaxed time. So im going to bed, great races everyone, and sorry if this is naughty mods, delete the post if you will i dont care.

sorry when im angry i forget how to use english. So great races guys, but im off.

andy
14th September 2008, 08:18 PM
i am really tired, so im gonna be rubbish, but im gonna have a couple of races =)

btw, dont you hate the little bits on the track which stop you completely if you touch them? xD

nice race leungbok

leungbok
14th September 2008, 08:28 PM
what's your id, andy ?

Ohh, i see it under your location. I made a free edit, Lance will be angry

andy
14th September 2008, 08:32 PM
foden44, i just came 3rd =]

oh cool, i just won a tournament =) nice race again

leungbok
14th September 2008, 08:40 PM
And first now, congrats. Me i'm cursed, lol:g

andy
14th September 2008, 08:47 PM
looks like one of them is using the nose down cheaty thing. and i was rubbish then =P xD well i lost that one xD

tech de ra was a close race =)

i speed boosted past the start line on the amphiseum, it missed the magstrips and had me upside down for about 3 seconds and then respawned me behind the start line =[

leungbok
14th September 2008, 09:08 PM
Don't care, these things happened to me very often, too ;)

andy
14th September 2008, 09:40 PM
im gonna get ready to lose this one B)

leungbok
14th September 2008, 09:45 PM
Ouuch ! i was close to reverse my ship with a bad timed boost in the last lap, :dizzy

andy
14th September 2008, 09:52 PM
won that tournament xD seems i can only win out of luck. gotta say youre better than me xD you just blow up a little too much. anyway, gonna go now, very tired. nice races =) bye

leungbok
14th September 2008, 09:58 PM
:lol you're right, i'm very often on the edge ! You're a good opponent, hope to see you soon online. Maybe for the Avalon Weekend.

darkfiremat
15th September 2008, 02:41 PM
W0W i didnt tought mostly every 1 that i play with was on this site 0.0 lol that amazing

(W00T FIRST POST)

bothamliam
15th September 2008, 03:08 PM
How is post 1547 first post? lol

Anyway welcome to the site ^_^

darkfiremat
15th September 2008, 03:43 PM
no but i mean it my first post

(woot 2 post)

thx and may i know when are the online meeting i get a feeling it around 3 and 4 becuz that always when there people on

and i got own yesterday =( i dont like tech de ra black =(

guess i just need to practice more XD

ps.may i know if there is sumthing after zen ?

bothamliam
15th September 2008, 04:00 PM
There isnt anything after zen..unfortunately. Anyway, its up to you, but if you wanna ill give you a few online races now. Im planning on going online for a bit. It is 5pm here atm, most peopel usually start coming on around 6 ish my time.

But yeah, im going online, so if you wanna race lemme know.

Eh, noones online, oh well. ill come back on later.

DjManiac21
15th September 2008, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the races INFAXU, sorry I had to go to bed, gotta wok tomorrow :(

KIGO1987
15th September 2008, 10:46 PM
A nice series of Avalon styled entree level races there hey Leungbok. BTW did i happen to eliminate you on Arc Prime White Raiper ealier when the original host was still hosting the room? Checked ur ranking recently, your next to Xtriko now.

leungbok
15th September 2008, 11:15 PM
Yes Kigo, it was very interesting (had to manage with barrel rolls or energy, very tactical). I saw for the ranking i didn't know it was possible to loose points ( i had 97225 in ninth position) maybe updating bug. I don't care, i will have bigger interest on HD rankings ;)

PS : Yes i noticed the felony on arc prime, you or infaxsu (it was him ? i don't remember for that race) stole me all the needed absorbing weapons :brickwall

KIGO1987
16th September 2008, 12:05 AM
No that was me who did that. You ran into a set of mines i dropped. My intent was for Mr Fatman (the orginal rooms host) to run into them. New Yorker pilot INFAXSU, didnt enter the room til another half hour.

The ranking system is odd. I overtook some on the ranks, but im still 29th WTF! BTW your in my position, i should be worthy of being next Xtriko. Lol.

leungbok
16th September 2008, 07:31 AM
Yes, yes kigo i knew you were guilty ;) i saw the scandalous "kigo1987 eliminated you". I wanted to say that i felt very vulnérable since at least one lap, and i followed you by close, big mistake !!
I cried "oh, the b........d !!" and just after, i admited "well done, well done my friend !" :beer:beer

darkfiremat
16th September 2008, 12:07 PM
lol ok then it tonight im gonna be here at 5 if im not stuck on playing star wars XD just may i know what ur gmt

leungbok
16th September 2008, 12:40 PM
in France we are GMT +2:00 in summer and GMT +1:00 in winter.

I'm online on the evening generaly, 8 or 9 pm ;)

bothamliam
16th September 2008, 03:15 PM
I be GMT+0
=]

KIGO1987
16th September 2008, 09:31 PM
lol ok then it tonight im gonna be here at 5 if im not stuck on playing star wars XD just may i know what ur gmt

Time here GMT+8, and one year left of Perth's stupid ****ing 3 year daylight saving trial which pushes time to GMT+9. Also pushes my sleeping pattern into ****.

----------

Damn that was some sweet online racing then, three Frenchmen, a flying Dutchman and an Aussie Wog to crash the party XD! Lol. All Top 30 Pilots in the mix also XD!

Phantom speed now fells like cruising on the freeway, with cruize set on, nice and quicky and pacey. Lovin it. BTW Leungbok sorry i left, i needee to go to the shiiter real bad, PSP needed a good charge also. As well do happen to have a PS3 Leungbok? Ive sent out an inventation.

leungbok
16th September 2008, 10:05 PM
Hey kigo, i enjoy very much phantom speed now. this avalon weekend should be great !
For the ps3, i will buy one due to HD :lol. And i will try to get it before the 25th. Your backquakes on me will be terrifying in 1080 dpi:g

KIGO1987
17th September 2008, 09:49 PM
I was just online for a short moment then. I was racing this guy called Petit-Scarab or somthing... Is this guy using the speed MODS or CFW ****? His AG-SYS always accelerated quicker than my ship off the mark and the ship was traveling at a higher constant speed than mine... Is this guy related to Tioscarab by anychance?

leungbok
17th September 2008, 10:21 PM
Well kigo, i don't know a "petit-scarab" and i don't know if he's related to Tioscarab. All i know is that Tioscarab don't uses speed mod, he's just a great an fast wiper, so i doubt there's a relation between them if petit-scarab is a real cheater. Maybe a guy inspired by Tioscarab's name like the "assayyeah"guy was inspired by Arnaud.:?
Or maybe he's Tioscarab's little brother and is better pilot than his elder :lol:g

KIGO1987
17th September 2008, 10:30 PM
Interesting Leungbok I might of infuriated Tioscarab, if this guy is related to him. Ah **** it **** happens... Nobody will be talking about cheats, MODs or CFW **** when HD is released since this game has no bugs.... hopefully.

BTW guys one week left:rock

Flashback Jack
18th September 2008, 01:24 PM
Nobody will be talking about cheats, MODs or CFW **** when HD is released..

And when it's released and those previously accused of using mods or CFW end up dominating the top slots again, I muse about what excuses others will conjure up at that point. Should be interesting.

- F

Asayyeah
18th September 2008, 01:56 PM
i broke my 2 thumbs and only can play with my feet, i can't race you fairly
:lol

Flashback Jack
18th September 2008, 02:28 PM
+1 for the humour, Herr Asayyeah, but I wouldn't put it past to you actually be competitive with your feet.

- F

Primal-Convoy
18th September 2008, 04:28 PM
Hi folks, I have a question and my apologies as Im not sure if it IS a bug or not:

When I play there are usually only 4 players max anywhere in the world, but when I play against people, I can never join a match, and then the same players who started the previous match will join my newly created match.

The "bug" is this though: - I can only seem to play about two races and then when I try and join or create a race and hit "start race" the game loads forever and will not start.

Is there some sort of "2 race" limit to online play or something? and why do I have to change the name of the race i create everytime? its annoying? Is the whole online feature just poorly executed? Srry to moan but im used to the great online play of the ds!

KIGO1987
18th September 2008, 06:21 PM
And when it's released and those previously accused of using mods or CFW end up dominating the top slots again, I muse about what excuses others will conjure up at that point. Should be interesting.

- F

OUCH! Hit a nerve there.

All suspects are innocent untill proven guilty in a court of Law. Lol. No my intention there was to look in a optmistic way of how the errors in Pulse will hopefully be irraticated in HD. Not to name and identify possible anomalies in some pilots techniques in becoming faster at whatever resort. I think what pilots that are already ranked high in Pulse and the Wipeout-Game website as well as having constant high records will be nearly be the same as in HD.. plus or minus a few spaces.

Time will tell. All in good spirit guys. Dont foresee this an insult to new and old pilots out there. I just sometimes wonder, thats all.

Mad-Ice
18th September 2008, 07:24 PM
Lol at KIGO

Thanks for racing guys yesterday evening! KIGO, Kaori and James_sp. First places kept on changing, so cool! But James you were not visible, I couldn't get a lock on, sometimes you were behind me and 1 milisecond you were all the way in front of me, jumping up and down. We did very close races, because I knew you were out there very close either in front or just behind. I finished a lot of times first but the times said something else: that you were faster by 0.1 sec or something, so I think you were just the faster man yesterday! Congrats mate :banzai

James_sp
18th September 2008, 08:08 PM
thank you very much mate!
I enjoyed a lot the races with you and kaori, as you said it was tense! even in the last lap of every race i didnt know who was going to win, that´s the kind of races i love.

Just i´ve to say one thing: you have to do more DLC tracks practise, hehe
See you soon!

Flashback Jack
18th September 2008, 08:42 PM
Dont foresee this an insult to new and old pilots out there. I just sometimes wonder, thats all.

Wondering is fine, but try not to do it at the expense of other pilots (Tioscarab, Petit-Scarab), especially if all the evidence isn't in about what they may or may not be using in the way of mods, CFW or outright hacks. Not entirely fair to jump the jun in that respect. Several posts in this very forum have been venomously rabid in their accusations (including toward me) while the explanation may simply boil down to a difference in skill.

Brutally honest as it may be, I notice some folks around here have a very difficult time accepting that others might be better than them and manage all sorts of ugly rationalizations about why that might be. Going by what Packetmon has told me about you, I trust you're not one of those people.

- F

kanar
18th September 2008, 08:58 PM
Hey Flash! nice to read you! I'm happy tonight, I've posted my first official wo-zone record, 100% ugly stick certified... Tech de Ra white is now mine eh eh! Practice is everything! (10000 laps lol)

Medusa
18th September 2008, 09:01 PM
In the Quebec and French judicial systems, is the rule of law not "guilty until proven innocent"? As in, if it's doubtful whether a person is cheating or not, is it not up that person to clear their name?

Something that's pretty easy to do if you're at the forum and speak up for yourself. Not so easy if the person isn't on this forum.

leungbok
18th September 2008, 09:01 PM
Hey Flash! nice to read you! I'm happy tonight, I've posted my first official wo-zone record, 100% ugly stick certified... Tech de Ra white is now mine eh eh! Practice is everything! (10000 laps lol)

congrats mate :clap

Flashback Jack
18th September 2008, 09:03 PM
Good for you. Race or lap?

- F

Flashback Jack
18th September 2008, 09:07 PM
As in, if it's doubtful whether a person is cheating or not, is it not up that person to clear their name?

I was under the impression the burden of proving anything was up to the complainant in a court setting. Can't do it beyond a shadow of a doubt, whether or not the accused speaks up, it doesn't amount to much of a victory. At most, all the defendant need do is half-heartedly raise a bit of doubt about the plaintiff's reasoning and the case is over for the plaintiff.

- F

Medusa
18th September 2008, 09:20 PM
On this forum, I'll believe anyone until they give me reason not to. Actually I guess that's how I am in "real" life as well.

It all depends, I guess. Speculation is a dangerous game no matter who you are or where you are, or what you're speculating about.

I'm just glad that this won't be a problem with HD. I don't think? :lol

I don't know why I'm posting here. Way off topic, and I'm not even "online-enabled" atm. Heehee. I apologize.

Flashback Jack
18th September 2008, 09:26 PM
I'm just glad that this won't be a problem with HD. I don't think? :lol

Of course not. I'm looking forward to reading what people will cuss about when they're destroyed by the usual suspects in HD. Certainly won't be cheats, mods or firmware. Phases of the moon perhaps?

- F

Lance
18th September 2008, 09:54 PM
Gentlemen and ladies, I thought this thread was about arranging to meet and race online rather than discuss legal systems and their various definitions of guilt. Please return to the original topic before a fire starts.

Primal-Convoy
19th September 2008, 02:25 AM
IDEA: If some people who want to race with specific people/anyone want to race, perhaps there could be an email notification sent to all relevant parties via a PM/group PM or something, with the race meet time in GMT? That way people around the world could meet at the right time? Just a thought. As you were.

Darkdrium777
19th September 2008, 04:22 AM
You can use the not so used by me #wipeoutzone channel on quakenet on IRC for instant meeting. I guess it should be a more publicized thing though, I don't think a lot of people are actually on it at all times to organize races.

KIGO1987
19th September 2008, 08:42 PM
Thanks to all who participated in tonight Avalvon event. Thanks to Kanar and Leungbok for hosting as welll as these following pilots, INFAXSU, Stevie, Kairo HunterGreg8,James as well as another pilot i forgot. Great intense racing guys.

BTW whoever beated me, i accuses them of using cheats CFW and MODS... Lol. only kiddin guys a bit of sacasim from yesterday humor on this thread. I used my own Candadian MOD also. Hint, its from Walkerville, Ontatrio, Canada. Lol. Im looking forward to tommorows Avalon sessions.. thats if i can make it.

Cya mates:g

kanar
19th September 2008, 10:06 PM
lol kigo, thank you for coming (I know it was really late for you), can't wait to see your hd goteki online!

Mad-Ice
19th September 2008, 10:13 PM
Leungbok, INFAXSU and I just did Tech Da Ra Black 1.54.05 Mad-Ice (2 races with exactly the same racetime) So weird! Waiting for other players to join. No mods BTW. The brainchild has entered the room, welcome Kanar.

kanar
19th September 2008, 10:52 PM
hey Mad-Ice! thanks for hosting those fantastic black tracks lol. I really suck a lot on it. I was Trained for the white lol well ok this is a nightmare now. & I'm done. Thanks to all for coming. I hope to see you tomorrow.

leungbok
19th September 2008, 10:52 PM
I already gave your tech de ra times to kanar. I had a sort of "déjÃ* vu", not you ?:lol

Mad-Ice
19th September 2008, 11:05 PM
You are welcome, hosting Avalon for you is superb. What did you see twice? Congrats Leungbok with Platinum Rush Black.
Thanks guys, tonight was tight!

leungbok
19th September 2008, 11:43 PM
i saw your time on tech de ra, and few minutes later i saw it again (like in twilight zone) :lol
Thank's for platinum black, it's one of my favorite.
I go to sleep, now, i feel like a zombie !!

Thank's to you, infaxsu, kanar, kaori, stin, kigo, huntergreg 8, fodden44.
Big fun tonight ! I will join other avalon this weekend
cya online

Mad-Ice
20th September 2008, 08:26 PM
Avalon in full effect guys superb racing tonight! Thanks to Kanar, INFAXSU, packetmon, Lauga52, RaidenMK, KIGO1987, HunterGreg8.

Oooh whaaa, I already feel like a zombie now, but satisfied. I think I will sleep so many hours this week to be totally awake for thursday night and beyond. Thanks for posting the times Kanar!

KIGO1987
20th September 2008, 09:28 PM
Damn great racing tonight in Day 2 of the Avalon series there. I think you def had the fastest time at Fort-Gale there Mad Ice.. 2:06 as i recall for the time.

****.. Platnium Rush was a death sentence to some. I recall half the grid got DNF. My ship was beeping like crazy at the end of most races. I think the motto of the Avalon Series should be entitled 'Race to the death', when you think about it due to the frequencies of how many ships where ramming each other. I saw some hell sweet custom skins tonight as well. Plus it was cool to race some of the finest Wipers in the world :beer:g

More hardcore races to come:g This series is going to be truely Euphoric when we evolve into the HD arena.

Flashback Jack
20th September 2008, 09:52 PM
The only chance I get to get in on an Avalon event and my access gives out after less than an hour. I return and no server.

Ah well.

- F

Mad-Ice
20th September 2008, 09:58 PM
But the races we had were all the time very close sometimes within 0.1 sec.:bat
From the records I kept here is one that is better then the one on the list in the Arena: Moa Therma Black 2.01.09 Flashback_Jack. Congrats on that one.

kanar
20th September 2008, 10:06 PM
Thanks a lot guys, wasn't the we I've expected, Del stepho (psp forgot), Expitarius (couldn't connect), eleven ggx (router broken) we miss you! The 2nd black host couldn't be deployed lol
I'll do my best to host more tomorrow. But please guys let me tech de ra...

leungbok
21st September 2008, 03:20 PM
Hey, Flash, did you noticed the time on talon white ? Exactly the same !! I kept a quake for 3 laps in the case you pass before me :g but it's a stupid strategy i think, :lol. Thank's for the races.

Flashback Jack
21st September 2008, 04:03 PM
Moa Therma Black 2.01.09 Flashback_Jack. Congrats on that one.

Thanks for passing that along, Ice.

And yeah, Leungbok, that race was crazy. 156.92 for both of us, if I remember.

- F

kanar
21st September 2008, 10:24 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to say big thanks to :
James_sp, stin, Leungbok, foden44(andy), huntergreg(g-superpilot), kigo, Infaxsu, kaori, mad-Ice, aoi_hiyori, drolman, johncowley, petit-scarabee, xmaxdamage, Raiden, qvique, lauga52, donkeysaurous, acidant, robbert1.., qschrijvers, elrafalin, isuruspaucus, Flashback, emwu23!, ferrnanndo, astroid41, ilidaedalus, dark-skyliner, bombastik99, darkdrium777!, gryfox, ismael4790, packetmon (great skin!), millfors, martiny95, maxtorkinjus, karmaneo, fonsainer345, triangul-r, thepixelpirate... sorry if I forgot someone lol Thanks for that we. I had to change my plans sorry (wasn't online enough), I'll do better on HD soon.

leungbok
21st September 2008, 10:37 PM
Yes great avalon races (white league) tonight. Big thanks to flashback-jack, triangul-r, karmaneo for staying till the end of my crazy tournament.
Thanks too to kanar (avalon boss), kaori, huntergreg8, emwu23, infaxsu, packetmon, dark-skyliner, darkdrium and sorry for the ones i forgot ! :)

(kanar i sent you a pm with the results)

kanar
21st September 2008, 10:44 PM
lol avalon boss. In my f----n' damaged/virtualized brain yeah lol. I'm -still- a banker obliged to go to work tomorrow. That's suck

Flashback Jack
22nd September 2008, 02:29 AM
Lots of races today. Damn near burned out. :)

Anyhow, if anyone wants some real fast pace ships to spar with in Pulse, here's my entire ghost collection. Most of the ghosts in the classes below Rapier are beatable; your chances decrease as you go up. Nearly all my world records are in there.

Put them in your X:\PSP\SAVEDATA folder. You may overwrite your existing ghosts with them, but it'll probably be better if you backed yours up to a folder on your memory stick, assuming you might have some ghosts that are faster than mine. Your ghosts should follow the same naming convention as mine (UCES for Europe, UCUS for USA).

http://rapidshare.com/files/147312158/Flashback_Jack_-_Wipeout__Pulse_Ghosts.zip (10.9 MB)

Have fun.

- F

emwu23
22nd September 2008, 02:49 AM
Big thanx for the races :kanar & avalon crew. Thx for flashback_jack and infaxsu - fantastic long session we had! btw thx for the ghosts as well, for sure it will be useful stuff.

kanar
22nd September 2008, 07:44 AM
thanks a lot for sharing with us your ghosts Flash. I'll give them a try as soon as possible (I hope to beat some of them -one day who knows, if I join a buddhist monastery-)
emwu23 thank you too, and hope to see you on hd soon!

emwu23
22nd September 2008, 02:14 PM
I will, I will kanar! only 4 days to go! cant wait!

stin
23rd September 2008, 04:16 PM
I will be available in one hour time, who wants to play?

James_sp
23rd September 2008, 04:21 PM
ok, i´ll try to be there!

Vincent_VII
24th September 2008, 03:34 AM
It's been ages since I raced online. A friend and I logged on for a few quick tourneys and then he left to blast a dook. So I opened the game for others to join (no password). At first RaymundoS/Raymundo5 joined. God bless him. I don't think he had ever raced phantom class before but he stuck with it. Blistered through two tourneys and did not quit.

INFAXU joined that 2nd tourney and put me in my place. GG. I think I was about 2 or 3 seconds behind in Platinum Black and Fort Gale Black.

stin
24th September 2008, 06:39 AM
Infaxu is not foxy ;)

BTW guys, I will still be playing Pulse online even I have HD, because, I always use my PSP while I`m in my bath.:paperbag

INFAXSU
24th September 2008, 07:02 AM
Maybe i'm INFAXSUATED

Chill
24th September 2008, 07:40 AM
More like INFAXUATED!!! haha... ;) I'll be online as soon as I finish up another 6 Phantom Grid Tournaments, then I will be finished for beating the game on hard... (yeah I know I didn't hardly play it tell a few weeks ago when I figured out the whole music thing, with HD gettin' all hyped up as well)... was ganna try to beat it before HD came out, but I don't think it'll happen... the game makes really want to break my PSP in half too often and then think of it as me crushing the little flyers to death!!! :twisted

Vincent_VII
24th September 2008, 02:44 PM
Maybe i'm INFAXSUATED

:coffee LOL. Good races.

Chill
25th September 2008, 08:00 AM
MAKE-WAY-MAKE-WAY-MAKE-WAY!!! Who just beat Wipeout Pulse all on hard within the last 10 minutes of the first hour of Wipeout HD's release date?!!! That's right, LORD CHILL!!! hahaha, so you shall see the GOD online more-so for now-on...

Chill, making history everyday, haha. Don't think anything like that has been done yet in the Wipeout series, beating a previous version within the next versions first hour?? Oh hell yeah...

Lance
25th September 2008, 08:09 PM
You'll probably claiming to be Napoleon, next. ;)

stin
26th September 2008, 06:23 AM
Online tonight?, anyone!, just for one hour. If not then I will concentrate on Outpost7 White!

Chill
26th September 2008, 06:44 AM
I'd connect but it's a little late over here and about time for bedtime... already took a really long nap for being up all night completing Wipeout Pulse before HD was out... Phew that was close... I'll be looking forward to playing you stin if I get good enough to stay up to speed with you some other time...

supersocks
26th September 2008, 07:10 AM
Did someone mention O7? Oh no no, you must concentrate on it online, you know. ;)

stin
27th September 2008, 01:28 PM
Guys, I`m really sorry, I could not make it last night due other commitments!, last night, I was so harassed! and I just want peace and quiet!

stevie:(

Chill
29th September 2008, 03:03 AM
I'm gonna get online if anyone wants to have some fun... name: "VHX1138" (Like THX 1138 on VHX... hahaha ;))

Edit: nevermind... they changed the security settings on the dayroom router already... UGH!! Why they do that I don't know, as it is for OUR use... Oh well sorry guys...

I'll just have to buy my own personal router here eventually...

stin
2nd October 2008, 09:31 PM
Right!, This time I will be online tomorrow afternoon at 1600hrs, if anyone interested?

I will be home from work to check this and if not, then I will just play 07!;)

INFAXSU
3rd October 2008, 02:03 AM
I'll fight u stin, I have success w/07. What's your GMT?

gnesta_93
3rd October 2008, 05:07 AM
exactly, stin, what´s your GMT? I might join:D. Mine i +1

stin
3rd October 2008, 02:43 PM
Heh!

In 30mins time, I will be online :)

Rubix42
3rd October 2008, 03:23 PM
I wish, I go on lunch from work in a few minutes, but they locked us out of the Wifi connection unless we're on a company computer. Maybe over the weekend?

stin
3rd October 2008, 06:24 PM
James!, you are one shower of Basturds!!!!:naughty, all that bombs you gave me!:|
Look, I`m getting fatter and I don`t want to explode while I`m in my bath!:o

Kidding!:p, you are one hell of a racer mate!:hyper but, why do you avoid OP7?!:naughty

I will sort you out when we have time!;)

stevie:g

supersocks
3rd October 2008, 07:40 PM
Connection failed me at the end of Fort Gale so I decided to resume later at evening but now I'm too tired to play... I mean, invite anyone to play.

Tomorrow evening anyone?

Now how should we lure James into O7, stin? :D

Flashback Jack
3rd October 2008, 07:41 PM
I'll be up at Task's place from about 2PM EST tomorrow, so expect to see me and the rest of the local gang pop into some races from time to time.

- F

James_sp
3rd October 2008, 08:33 PM
lol!! ok, i guess i´m still not good with O7, but you're right, i should have chosen that track in some moment. If you are online tomorrow evening we have to fight where you know, so im going to have some training, hehe! :g

see you!

Kscorps
4th October 2008, 01:15 AM
Anyone up for a bout of Pulse? I'll be on the EU servers with the game name Kscorps once i have at least four players.

stin
4th October 2008, 06:51 AM
Yeah, it`s possible for evening tonight, so my son can play Rachet & Clank on my PS3.

Will let you know for definite!

_glitch_
9th October 2008, 01:42 AM
I'm hosting a game tonight at 10 PM EST. The game name is "Race @ 10p EST", and my screenname is Sortevik.

If you're interested, show up about 9:55 and we'll take it from there.

_glitch_

Kscorps
9th October 2008, 03:55 AM
Okay guys, I'll be on periodically on EU this weekend, the game will be called Kscorps as always.

stin
10th October 2008, 12:50 PM
Ok, I will be online in two hours time if anybody wanna play with me?

ZenDJiNN
10th October 2008, 02:51 PM
Can anyone point me in the right direction here? HELP!!! :)

I've had to reset (change) the password for my PSN account.... OK, no probs there, but now, whenever i want to go online & race, I can't delete the old password that i had before and replace it with the new one. Anyone know how i can sort this out? (Hopefully without resetting the PSP, although i'll do that if i have to). I'd love to get online & have a few races but i can't!!

Flashback Jack
10th October 2008, 03:00 PM
There's an option in one of the Pulse menus that lets you disable auto-logins. Disable it.

- F

ZenDJiNN
10th October 2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the reply Flash .... tried that already & it still doesn't work. I just can't seem to get rid of the old password. :(

Rubix42
10th October 2008, 08:10 PM
You may have to sync up your PSP by activating it at the PS Store on your PC/PS3. Can't hurt to try.

Flashback Jack
10th October 2008, 08:59 PM
Thanksgiving weekend. For anyone wanting looking for a few rounds over the next few days, I'll be around from time to time.

EDIT: INFAXSU and I are in, right now. Get yer asses in here!

- F

ZenDJiNN
11th October 2008, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the reply Rubix42. I'm not sure that will help at all, as i don't have a problem accessing the Playstation Store/Network on my PC, only from within the game itself, and then only because it won't allow me to input another password. Everytime i try to put another password in, then press the START button to confirm that it's the new password, it just brings up my old one again!! Very frustrating. :)

Rubix42
13th October 2008, 07:39 PM
My thought was that by de-activating your PSP and then re-activating it, that the password would be reset, as it may be held on the activation certificate that the PC sends over. I honestly had no idea if it would help or not.

Sorry you're having trouble, hope you can get it sorted.

ZenDJiNN
13th October 2008, 09:43 PM
I'm sure i'll get it sorted, but i'll probably have to reset the PSP. No biggie but i was trying to avoid doing that if poss. :) Thanks for the suggestion though, it's much appreciated. :+

supersocks
13th October 2008, 10:37 PM
Nice Loop yesterday :D

cnmth
14th October 2008, 12:47 AM
A few good races packetmon.
Really need 2 sleep now! 2:45 am here

sorry for my sucky preformance ;p wo:hd makes me suck at pulse :)

anyway gn

kaori
15th October 2008, 08:23 PM
Thanks to Mad Ice and Infaxsu for this evening.
Infaxsu has got a great form, is it a plasma that hit me on de Konstruct? :cowboy

Mad-Ice
16th October 2008, 03:09 PM
Hi Kaori and Infaxsu,

That was funny to see you online. I just decided to go for a spin with Pulse and there you are. I enjoyed those races very much. Some very close and fighty battles.

KIGO1987
16th October 2008, 04:06 PM
I should turn on the dusty PSP sometime soon. Im missing some of those Pulse tracks.... De Konstruct, The Amphisiem and Vertica:g:g Ive played HD to death.

micky1984
16th October 2008, 05:20 PM
hey all iv finally managed to get broadband for my new flat (thank fecking christ) its been a horrible wait seeing as u guys have been playing HD for weeks now. also was nice to see a few friend requests when i booted up my ps3. anyhoo i will be hopefully seeing u all soon on pulse and HD (which is currently downloading now woop woop) as i will be testing out this new connection :D

Mad-Ice
16th October 2008, 05:43 PM
That is so cool, welcome to the club!!:+

micky1984
18th October 2008, 12:02 PM
how is the online scene these days on pulse. iv had a steady trickle of games during the past two days, but its not excactly buzzing with activity. Do any of u guys still go online

stin
18th October 2008, 12:16 PM
The answer is yes I`m still play online with pulse!;)

But I`m not touch my psp for nearly two weeks due my golf reasons!

gnesta_93
18th October 2008, 12:40 PM
I go online almost every day, but the only one i´ve raced from here is INFAXSU, and that wasn´t fun!!!! I promise!!!

micky1984
18th October 2008, 04:22 PM
cool. ill still be playing pulse as my girlfriend likes to watch pap like eastenders and hollyoaks, hence stoping me from playing HD lol.

KIGO1987
19th October 2008, 08:25 AM
Sounds like the problem my mate has as well. lol. Hey Micky saw you on the PS3 XMB as an active friend user not a pending one. Be cool to race you on HD once you get your skills up to your high Pulse standards.

micky1984
19th October 2008, 10:39 AM
yeah wud love 2. im currently on the phantom grid after a busy weekend of HD so my skills are improving. im only raceing rapier online at the moment but that shud change soon i hope :lol. anyway i say give me a week or so and then ill probs have the nerves to race you :paperbag

_glitch_
21st October 2008, 12:16 AM
Like whoa... I was up against Mad-Ice and INFAXSU the other day, I think.

Is it possible to get that good if you haven't been playing for years and years? 0.o

_glitch_

gnesta_93
21st October 2008, 07:24 AM
I´m online now if someone wants to race...

kaori
24th October 2008, 05:48 PM
I go online in one hour and 15 minutes. (21h00 in France)
HunterGreg8 should join me shortly after.

PS : Go!!! I can't wait.

AnErare
24th October 2008, 08:13 PM
Finally I've been playing online!

I've joined kaori, was nice to race online with you and huntergreg, infaxsu, and stin. My racing is very sloppy since I'm too much used to zone mode... Which means I normally don't even go to certain tracks!

But! Wifi never disconnected in 1,5 hours so I will be doing this more often and so skills should improve, be prepared ;) I did enjoy racing you guys a lot, even though, aside from the sloppiness, my combat racing strategies are almost absent :D

And damn platinum rush, I was doing just fine until I landed on my side just before the gap! &%^$^&$$%

Hope to see you guys again soon :)

stin
24th October 2008, 08:19 PM
AnErare, I`m really sorry about our first race because, my battery just went flat after five mins!!:|, so, I did got out of my bath, went downstair to pick up my charger plus extension to go near my bath!:paperbag and play online!

Thank you to Kaori, AnErare, HunterGreg and Infaxsu! (some player)

but I did eventually won on Outpost7 ;) which I was needed that!

More to come in near future.....

AnErare
24th October 2008, 08:27 PM
Aaah was that what happened, I was confused about that trick on talons junction :P You didn't disappear or explode, just stayed put right after the loop.. Oh, and btw, thanks for blowing me up on DK with that plasma bolt. I was shocked by your accuracy :P

I did manage to finish last on all the races but enjoyed finally racing with you guys! I'm used to pilot Icaras, Triakis suits me best as second choice but am still not used to it's handling and different size.. Expect that to change in the future :D

_glitch_
24th October 2008, 08:41 PM
Man, INFAXSU always slaughters me. I've given up playing online until I'm through all the grids, probably with all gold medals on Hard. 0.o

_glitch_

stin
14th November 2008, 06:23 AM
Infaxsu, I`m sorry, about Tuesday there cos, my minds just not there at the time.

Now I`m fine and I will be online from 5pm onwards:banzai But, I might be early depending on my activities.

EDIT, Wow!, some close race there INFAXSU! :eek and I did enjoyed it! ;)

kaori
21st November 2008, 12:06 PM
Hi all, Team France hopes to prepare the meeting Anzac France!
Tonight ExpitariuS, tioscarab, me and Kami seek adversaries.
RDV 21:00 in France.
@+

packetmon
24th November 2008, 02:28 AM
Damn, I missed the Anzac session.
Missed the whole wipeout HD thing too but thats another story.

INFAXSU was hosting Avalon style races yesterday and it was insane. :dizzy
The name of the server was "I AM THE BEST!".
No doubt the after effect of a race hosted by triple_lei.
Weapons off had just a small dent on the intensity factor.
A big shoutout to RAIDEN_MK and others for racing.

INFAXSU
24th November 2008, 03:02 AM
I was the lone Anzac member participating in the Anzac session and I dominated (most delicate word I can think of) all the Fantastically Fast Frenchmen that showed up. But HunterGreg8 didn't make it an easy mission for me, oh no.

KIGO1987
24th November 2008, 06:57 AM
WTF, i thought this thing wasnt til December 20th, 21st. Havent been on the PSN for a few days i should check my inbox.

Anyhow i should put the Pulse UMD in the PSP and have a fang around in the Pulse tracks, Cheungou, Sebenco and Sol2 are tracks i dont like along with the rest of the other Pure ones. Should get up to pace again on Tech Da Ra, The Ampusieum, De Konstruct, Vertica

leungbok
24th November 2008, 08:31 AM
You're right Kigo, the real event is just before christmas. Huntergreg & Kaori are 2 of our best hopes on pulse, and they just would train a little, we'll try to bring back Del_Stepho in the pulse contest.. Don't care Infaxsu, you'll have a hard work to beat them ;)

kaori
25th November 2008, 07:47 PM
leungbok and me are online NOW

EDIT : Session finished.
Thx Infaxsu, Kappeskopp, HunterGreg8 and others

leungbok
25th November 2008, 10:12 PM
That was cool but hard to come back on pulse after months of Hd. I loss all my feelings on psp, but the game is great. Thanks to Kaori, Huntergreg8, Infaxsu & Kappeskopp :)

kaori
26th November 2008, 04:02 PM
I'll play tonight again, from 21:00 in France to 22:30 and maybe more.

Edit : thanks Infaxsu and James_sp.

On Outpost 7 White, me and Infaxsu : 2.00.62
On Fort Gale Black, James_sp exploded just before the finish line...

archman
3rd December 2008, 03:26 PM
guys, anyone interested for the meeting to play a little bit?

stin
3rd December 2008, 05:44 PM
I will be online tomorrow night, possibly from 1700hrs.
Mind, I`ve not played Pulse for nearly three weeks or maybe more.:blarg

KIGO1987
18th December 2008, 08:14 AM
Pilots needed for team ANZAC in this weekends tournaments againest France

ANY pilots are welcome to attend

Throw you name on this thread here to join:
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5493&page=8

Ethil
20th December 2008, 11:45 AM
Hey guys. As you may have noticed, I'm a newcomer. And I own Pulse :P.

Since I'm in holiday, I can play whenever I want. If you want to set up a couple of games, feel free to add me on messenger.

KGB
20th December 2008, 03:01 PM
The wipeout bug has hit me hard again so i bought Pulse a week ago (£13 Ebay) still working my way through it, only tried to play online once and there was nobody on at all. Where's everyone gone? :frown:

KIGO1987
20th December 2008, 04:40 PM
Everyone (the majority) vacaded the room once HD came out a few months ago, before then you could find a good race to fight in just waiting for a few minutes on the servers. Great game hey isnt it:D Shame only 2 of its tracks made it onto HD:(

Mad-Ice
30th December 2008, 10:36 AM
My PS3 is at my parents house for already a week! But I felt like playing a bit of Wipeout, so I fired up my old fat PSP with Pulse, went online and immedialtely I found a room called Supersox! It has been a while mate! Supersox disconnected so I became the host, luckely he came back after one race. I changed the track asap to Fort Gale, because we always had so many close battles on this track. The White version was mine and the Black version was his, so the total score is still even, lol!

INFAXSU was the next one to join, whenever you go online he is there! A great and skilled Wipeout player. Together we played almost all the tracks and we had a serious blast again. We sometimes finished within a few tenth of each other! I enjoyed so much and Pulse online with great players is so much fun and it is so fast, superb!

Thanks Supersox and INFAXSU, looking forward to the next battle.

Greetz Mad-Ice

archman
12th January 2009, 10:28 PM
Been having a nice time lately, with swift, supersox, infaxsu and others...

AG-wolf
14th January 2009, 06:52 PM
I bumped into INFAXSU and numandina last night when I fired up Pulse just for laughs.. tried to do a race with the three of us but my PSP likes to freeze in online races for some reason, and I just went to bed afterward. Too bad they're not here on the forums, they were good

archman
14th January 2009, 08:00 PM
offtopic: i think INFAXSU is on the forum...

Darkdrium777
15th January 2009, 01:53 AM
He is. (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/member.php?u=3411)

He's even in your friends archman :D

archman
15th January 2009, 06:58 AM
hehe LOL, i know! ;)

archman
18th January 2009, 09:48 AM
been playing D_Shark10 tonight... Very fast dude.
You here maybe? :lol

Scruffem
25th January 2009, 12:02 AM
I'm online right now, as well as a few others... Anyone care to join me? :)

Darkdrium777
25th January 2009, 01:37 AM
Gah, I thought I was in the HD thread. :O
Sorry man. xD

Chill
26th January 2009, 02:34 AM
Woohoo Wipeout Pulse online sure has been poppin' over the weakend!!

Yeah Yeah, INFAXSU, Triple_Lei, you Archman and Scruffem, Supersox and Flashback_jack have all made me into road-over-kill... but trust me, I've had plenty of winnings over pretty much everyone else lol...

Reminder, I am VHX1138... Forgetting the proper name of the film THX1138 lol... It still works out...

archman
26th January 2009, 06:49 AM
Hehe, enjoy! you were great that night!
The only thing I did hate is that you were in front of me on every single start, and i think you ride piranha, which has the bigger time accelerating, so i ended crushing at you every single time, hehe.
Cheers!

**(changed my ID from archman919 to arch595esc)**

kanar
26th January 2009, 03:00 PM
I miss you so much guys. So here's a try to share with you some races. Sorry we planned that late, hope most of you could make it, could be fun :
PSP REVIVAL SESSIONS SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY 30, 20H00 GMT (Phantom class, all tracks):
-host kanar, white tracks, 2 races/track, 1 with guns, 1 without
-host kaori, black tracks, 2 races/track, 1 with guns, 1 without

(http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=108890 (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=108890))

archman
26th January 2009, 03:33 PM
Thanks, kanar!!

Seraph
26th January 2009, 05:19 PM
Hey guys I'm new in wipeout pulse. Probably seen me... I'm Seraph_Hikaryu riding the Black AG Systems. I've played with INFAXSU and VHX1138 a couple of times maybe you remember me. Nice flight by the way... :clap I'm not really good with phantom but rapier I can manage with a little practice. So I'm up for a challenge if you like! I'm usually in after 01:00 (GMT +2)

archman
26th January 2009, 07:36 PM
Welcome aboard, pal! Enjoy your stay.
Pulse is magnificent!

Chill
27th January 2009, 01:04 AM
Thanks a hella lot for that compliment archman... I thought different, but the difference of how I feel what I'm capable of in the future... If I had a linksystem a lot earlier I probably woulda been a lot better by now, but I just got it about a week ago... so I'm going to be on for practically the remainder of this month and the next whole month, then I deploy for 4 months... but when I get back (Julyish), I will finally be able to purchase a PS3 for Wipeout HD with all that money saved up from the deployment, and then I will dominate that game and start playing online as well as any more future PS3 Wipeout instalments that may arise!!! :P

Mad-Ice
29th January 2009, 05:09 PM
Hi Scruffem and INFAXSU, we had some real good fights! Unfortunately, Scruffem was only there for 5 races or so. INFAXSU stayed fighting untill I had to go. Also sorry INFAXSU to have had you waiting for about 20 minutes. I had an important phonecall.

I especially remember Fort Gale White, we both missed the double BR in the first corner to the right. I managed to hit 1 and I was leading for 4 whole laps, hitting the double BR everytime. I got 1 turbo per lap too but no mines or bombs to hold you back. In the last lap you hit me with something, I don´t know what, but my ship went into the air and you went away taking the win. Argh, that hurt me big time mate! Furthermore, we had really close races which I enjoyed so much! I really look forward to race you during the EWC in Frankfurt.

BTW: You will be the first from outside the EU to visit the EWC. Big thumbs up!

INFAXSU
29th January 2009, 05:57 PM
Hey Mad-Ice! we had some heavyweight matches! I doubled up on you
w/ the wins: 10 - 5 ! :) more of that to come on HD (which I'm buying next week!) just as soon as I finish my hermetic mad scientist training on TT so I can contend w/ you and Wellington, etc. btw awesome Flying Dutchmen Skin!

Mad-Ice
30th January 2009, 06:14 PM
Hi INFAXSU, yeah congrats for those wins! I am picking up Pulse again to train a little for the EWC 2009. So these were my warm-up sessions. :banzai I was already very happy with some wins over you, who seems to play Pulse mmmmm... every day?;)

Cool that you are buying HD too, we will all see some impressive scores from you I am sure. Enjoy the fight to the top.

Tonight I will try to be there for Avalon. Greetz Mad-Ice

BTW: thanks for the skin comments

archman
31st January 2009, 08:41 AM
INFAXSU, it was very nice playing with you yesterday, sometimes you did drive me crazy, like when you fell of the track, and you still managed to get in front in the end...i got pissed off :lol
I went away later, because it was 3AM here in Croatia, and i've got plans of waking up at 9AM to study (but i always fail in waking up), and my eyes started to burn (also because of me totally going nuts, 'cause of you hehehe), so i really needed to go...
Anyway, it was a nice learning lesson (practice session) yesterday. :)
See you on avalon in about 10 hours ;)

LG65
31st January 2009, 02:23 PM
Dude, nice races last night. I was actually surprised when I took the win at Talon's Junction White! It was like... a photo finish! Kinda sucks that we can't shoot photos in the online.

That there was... EPIC!

archman
2nd February 2009, 09:43 AM
Hey Flashback_Jack, phurawsity, triple_lei and INFAXSU! (sorry if i forgot someone), yesterday evening was a real nice session! INFAXSU again has shown us his "nomad" skills, ofcourse FBJack is "heavy" too, just like triple_lei and phurawsity...
Oh bulls**t i gotta let go of this wipeout, i got to "freaky" :D :(

archman
6th February 2009, 12:29 PM
I'll probably be online today after 0H00 GMT, so, racers, jump in!
Cheers!
arch

stin
6th February 2009, 12:52 PM
I will be online from 30mins time for two hours.

Seraph
6th February 2009, 01:48 PM
I'll try to be there too! There's so much to learn from you guys!

stin
6th February 2009, 03:46 PM
Thank you archman.

Outpost7 black, I never had a chance to play properly because, I was too busy talking to my wife while playing.:paperbag

We will do that again when we will have time.:)

archman
6th February 2009, 04:27 PM
Sure, stin, always a pleasure!
Hopefully we all will meet tonight or during this week ;)

Mad-Ice
6th February 2009, 08:49 PM
I will try to be online tomorrow night around 21:00 hours Amsterdam timezone. I hope to see: Archman, INFAXSU, Flashback_Jack and well everyone who is still enjoying Pulse.

Greetz Mad-Ice

archman
7th February 2009, 07:28 AM
Amsterdam's GMT 0 ?

Mad-Ice
7th February 2009, 09:47 AM
I think we live in the same timezone Archman. So GMT+1.

kaori
7th February 2009, 10:25 AM
Ok I'll try to be here tonight.
I go inviting tioscarab/Petit-Scarabee and others fast french pilots.

archman
7th February 2009, 11:59 AM
Oh well, mad-ice! then see you on about 21h!
Infaxsu and me had a blast last night, it was insane.

Mad-Ice
7th February 2009, 07:06 PM
Online right now!

Yihaa, cowboys! What a Pulse night again, superb fighting with: Archman, INFAXSU, stin, kaori, kappeskopp, phurasity and supersox. I am enjoying Pulse again! Thanks guys for racing all tracks with weapons on and with weapons off in exactly 4 hours. A good test for the EWC 2009.

stin
7th February 2009, 11:07 PM
Well, I`m drunk as a fart but I did played all the race and I`m nearly last ever time!:paperbag

But anyway, I did enjoyed it tonight and will do again.........

stevie:g

kaori
7th February 2009, 11:30 PM
I arrived at 11.50pm (France time), for Platinum, Vertica & Outpost!
Great race on O7 white weapons with 4 "contender eliminated"!
Mad-Ice, I often in battle with you.
Thanks to you and arch, Infaxsu, supersoks, steevie http://wipeoutarena.forumsactifs.net/users/92/29/19/smiles/708633.gif & kappeskopp.

archman
7th February 2009, 11:36 PM
This event was way to heavy and intense! Thank you mad-ice, sox, stin, infax, kaori and everyone else i can't remember of now.
:)

AnErare
8th February 2009, 12:40 AM
Argh, could have loved to join in but today I decided it was time to go online with HD ;)

It's good to see people are still having blast times with Pulse online though!

archman
9th February 2009, 01:18 AM
VHX1138, sorry, my psp got crashed :(, dunno why, maybe some ****

archman
16th February 2009, 12:36 PM
Folk, I'll be online tonight at midnight GMT for a race or two. ;)

Seraph
16th February 2009, 12:41 PM
I'd like to thank triple_lei for the awesome flights yesterday and infaxsu!
Hope to fly again soon guys! ;)

Archman see you tonight friend ;)

Chill
17th February 2009, 05:54 AM
VHX1138, sorry, my psp got crashed :(, dunno why, maybe some ****

oh... hahaha... it's all good... I don't even remember... :p

I did a really really cool skin... but it featured Christina Aguilera flippin' off on the side lol... I hope that didn't offend anyone, but I don't think it matters anyway cause it doesn't work online anymore... maybe someone got offended and reported it... LOL oh well... :D

archman
17th February 2009, 10:02 AM
We got THE battle between phurawsity, infaxsu, sox and me yesterday...It was the heat!
I love those "higher class racers" meetings ;)
mad-ice, stin, kaori, sox, seraph, kanar... what do you think about repeating that saturday evening two weeks ago?
It was hot, although I didn't participate the whole event... ;)

Mad-Ice
17th February 2009, 05:17 PM
Yeah, that night in Avalon was hot indeed. It is a good idea to repeat it coming saturday, but I have a gig. I am going to play percussion during a live and instrumental Drum'nBass sessions. Wipeout ships will be flying in my head.:bat

archman
17th February 2009, 05:58 PM
Great, man, another musician on the boards! ;) Well, some other day?

archman
19th February 2009, 10:45 AM
Guys, what about doing a session on a saturday evening?

stin
19th February 2009, 08:59 PM
Alot of good races there tonight.

Thanks to archman for playing.

More to come....

archman
19th February 2009, 10:00 PM
Thank you, stin! More to come, yes! ;)

Chill
20th February 2009, 01:38 AM
well good news for me!! I'm off duty pretty much tell I leave for Al Udeid, Qatar on the 1st of March... so I'm pretty much available whenever til then...

Kscorps
20th February 2009, 01:48 AM
Okay guys i made a game with the name Kscorps-wz, it's a 4 race tournament.

archman
20th February 2009, 06:50 AM
Chill, looking forward to playing with you ;)

Chill
20th February 2009, 06:51 PM
Cool archman! Just tell me when you'd like to go at it... I DO have just a few appointments and training to take care of before I leave, so it's not like I have ALL of my time available, and still gotta finish packing my stuff outta my room, but that's nearly done... just let me know I time and I'll let you know if I can make it!! ;) I've gotta a base housing appointment today from 1400-1530... and probably gonna unload a few more stuff from my room later this evening, just lettin' ya know! ;)

archman
20th February 2009, 07:46 PM
Chill, maybe 23H00 GMT ? It's around 9PM over there in washington I believe.
Let me know. You can contact me on msn or icq if you have it. ;)

Chill
20th February 2009, 11:14 PM
naw it was no where near 9 PM... right now it's 1613... (4:13 PM)... I should be available around 2300 (11:00 PM) though if that's what you meant... yeah the whole timing differences really screw things up... it would help if we both knew Zulu time...

oh and I got MSN... just click on the little man right underneath my green thingy-majig...

Chill
21st February 2009, 05:58 AM
I am online right now... it's 23:00 here...

I'm done now... Stevie kicked my @$$ plenty for tonight... way to go stin!!! ;)

Sausehuhn
21st February 2009, 10:24 AM
Bam.
After ages: I'm only again.
right now, right here. Not for too long; but I'm waiting for somebody who kicks my ass as I'm totally out of practise! C'mon guys! :)

12:25pm right here, CET.

archman
21st February 2009, 10:36 AM
Guys, can you all please give the time for the meeting, but in GMT (e.g.: i'm on GMT+1, so if I want to race at midnight, that would mean it's on 11pm GMT)
According to the timezone converter, here at me is now 12:35pm, so in washington is 3:35am, so I believe that you are on GMT-8 ??
Can we stick to the GMT then?

archman
21st February 2009, 02:09 PM
Here's a screenshot from the yesterday evening short session with infax and AngelTheEvil ;)

archman
21st February 2009, 04:43 PM
Guys, anyone racing after 11pm gmt tonight?

stin
21st February 2009, 04:49 PM
If I`m sober then is possible.

stevie;)

INFAXSU
21st February 2009, 05:04 PM
Guys, anyone racing after 11pm gmt tonight?

I fukked my wrist playing Soul Calibur 4. but I'm in!

kaori
21st February 2009, 05:54 PM
ok I'll try, but I should play before too, 20.00 GMT (21.00 in France)

archman
21st February 2009, 06:08 PM
Me too, man, see you on tracks! ;)

Seraph
21st February 2009, 06:09 PM
I'll do my best to keep up with you guys... :hyper

INFAXSU
21st February 2009, 06:12 PM
archman is not allowed to host... too much O7 too early.

archman
21st February 2009, 06:33 PM
BWahahahahhAHAHahha. :D:D:D
Well, why don't you host?? Your connection is the best and I've never seen you host matches. So, man, please host it. 'cause I'm hosting ALL the time ;)
ok infax? And try to keep it up without JayTech, 'cause others aint using it ;)

Chill
21st February 2009, 07:54 PM
Okay... GMT is just regular time for you're area, but I've managed to fix my computer clock to tell GMT from Dublin, Edinbergh, Lisbon, and London (Greenwich Mean Time)... if this is not the same thing, then shoot me... I don't know what it is then LOL...

I guess that time tells me it's 8:54 this second... even though it's really 12:54 pm here...

archman
21st February 2009, 07:58 PM
chill, jump in now ;)

P52Smith
21st February 2009, 07:59 PM
Great races guys.
Less of the back quakes INFAXSU, you know Vertica race 3/3.

And you did indeed see a madly coloured FEISAR out there.
We'll have to do that again some time!

archman
21st February 2009, 08:07 PM
backroom, you're highly skilled, man ;)

kaori
21st February 2009, 08:39 PM
thanks to Infaxsu, archman, Seraph, backroom and others.
I'll try to come back later.

Seraph
21st February 2009, 09:33 PM
Thanks to archman, kaori, infaxsu, shamarski, stin, asayyeah and everyone else for the awesome flights tonight ;)

See ya soon!

kaori
21st February 2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks to Asa and his plasma's victim Steevie

archman
22nd February 2009, 12:58 AM
Guys, thanks for this awesome evening!
Thanks to asa, stin, serath, kaori the host, triple_lei, infaxsu and all the others that my drunk mind forgot of now ;)

stin
22nd February 2009, 01:05 AM
Yeah, that was really great intense racing tonight but, me and asa were tooo busy laughing at each other!:g

But Great Night;)

archman
22nd February 2009, 01:10 AM
Same here, laughing with my 3 friends, drinking and watching comedy clips; but still having an incredible fun playing with you folk ;)

INFAXSU
22nd February 2009, 01:38 AM
Good racing everyone. I couldn't race much when stin & asa arrived because my psp was overheated from part 1 of intense racing today w/ kaori714, arch595esc, ROUPS-VIRUS, backroom, triple_lei, seraph, sharmarski, and others. So I was having disconnections upon disconnections upon disconnections upon... but mainly because I forgot to turn off my **** of a psp before I went to sleep alcohol wasted last night (REV FACTORS) so... :cowboy

Chill
22nd February 2009, 04:52 AM
chill, jump in now ;)

aaahhhh $#!+ sorry I missed your reply archman... ;) thanks anyway...

online now if anyone would like a slice.. ;)

eh only a few people came online and neither were very good... had to bail out on the first one on a race though cause I got a really important call... :( then they left...

I'm goin' to bed...