PDA

View Full Version : Online Meetings, Pulse

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

James_sp
19th April 2010, 08:04 PM
thank you too mad-ice. I haven´t been online a lot of time and i see im definitely rusted at this moment, but is always good to back on form playing with the best pilots, i enjoyed a lot. cheers.

ACE-FLO
19th April 2010, 08:23 PM
Ah James :) mate, its good that you are still playing Pulse :) Lord knows how bad I'd be online :lol, I havent played it in over 6 months now :( But knowing that you are going online is a good motivation for me to sort it out now...

Dammit, i keep saying that :paperbag

Temet
20th April 2010, 07:37 AM
I was online too yesterday night and I saw a lot of people, but I couldn't join that room because I never saw it or found it?!:mad::?

However, I had very cool races with James_sp. Thanks mate, it was very nice to see you online again. Greetz Mad-Ice

It may be because they were already 8 players (yeah I know, it sounds incredible).

EGXAGai
23rd April 2010, 11:52 PM
I was just obliterated many times by MrSmadSmartAlex(?) and TropicMoon10...
I was so outta their league, I was could only hope to finish a ful ten seconds after they zoomed past the finish line.

BTW, my PSN in Avisax.
Anyone here TropicMoon10 or MrSmadSmartAlex?

EDIT:
Just saw a post of MrSmadSmartAlex.

I really need to improve.

WolfKill01
25th April 2010, 02:39 AM
just had a handfull of good races with tropicmoon. he even beat me a once or twice. i swear that little booger gets faster every time i race him. :lol

xtriko
25th April 2010, 09:39 AM
I can only tell that I ONLY BEATED HIM once or twice... xD

TropicMoon10
26th April 2010, 04:43 PM
@MrSmadSmartAlex: how come you never told me about this site!!! :o i was wondering how you guys were always in contact :)

@WolfKill01: you're a great racer, but you better not call me a "booger" again. XD

@Xtriko: MSSA was right, you are always drunk! :)

@Avisax: don't worry man, i was once just like you, just keep practicing and never give up!

MrSmadSmartAlex
26th April 2010, 05:26 PM
Oh, hi Tropic. I assumed that most Wipeout players already knew about WoZ, especially ones that are already on the Wipeout boards on GameFAQs. Nice racing yesterday btw! ;)

Hey Avisax, you're a decent player (and kept up with me for a few laps on Moa W Phantom). As Tropic says, just keep practicing. The best way (IMO) is to just keep beating your own Time Trials or Speed Laps until you can hit those times consistently. Once you've done that, it's time to learn to do that while dealing with being pelted with weapons online (which I still haven't really got the hang of!:lol). Race you again sometime. ;)

TropicMoon10
26th April 2010, 06:18 PM
No, i actually had no idea that WoZ existed. i found the site completely by accident.
this is a very pleasant surprise.

thanks for the compliment Smad, its racing with you guys that makes this game so much fun for me! :)

EGXAGai
29th April 2010, 06:36 AM
Thanks for the encouragement, TropicMoon10 and MrSmadSmartAlex.
Already improving by Zone, Speed Lap and Time Trials.

Temet
29th April 2010, 03:04 PM
To new comers : don't worry if you lose several seconds after MSSA, it's absolutely normal ! :)

xtriko
29th April 2010, 06:00 PM
Lol. I'm not a new comer and I lose by several second to hem XD

Albino Ace
2nd May 2010, 09:25 PM
Thanks to Smad, TropicMoon10, vitamindrink and others for a great session yesterday! I'd come on today but I have finals to study for.

Triakis is much more viable online than I thought! :D

WolfKill01
2nd May 2010, 09:48 PM
i guess i missed the rush. oh well. sorry for the terrible racing. i've been psp-less for about a week(cracked screen. thank god for warrenties). i want a rematch on tech de ra, tropicmoon. that missle on the first lap was infuriating at the least, :lol. what happened on amphesium?

TropicMoon10
2nd May 2010, 11:36 PM
A rematch? you're on, WolfKill!

I got disconnected on The Amphiseum B, stupid router. but i doubt it'll happen again.
sorry about the missile btw. :lol

it's too bad you couldn't make it tonight, Albino Ace, it's not as fun without you.
but i guess education comes first. ^_^

MrSmadSmartAlex
6th June 2010, 05:46 PM
Racing online with Arch for a short session! Mostly/all weapons off! :D

edit: It was a great session (racing), and nobody from WoZ except Kappeskopp joined the room! :p
Anyway, thanks Arch, INFAXSU, Kappeskopp, phurawsity, RedRyukinRose, vitamindrink, TropicMoon10 and the other players who joined (except quitters) for the most fun I've had in a while on this game. I even lost a race trying to backquake Arch right before the finish line on Talon's B with not enough of a lead, and he overtook before I could turn back round - exactly the same as he once did to me (and lost)! :lol

Mr Phlanj
14th June 2010, 02:38 PM
sorry for the long absance but ive been hooked on pure :D but i played pulse last night and i think ill get back into it (i even beat my tec da ra TT record :D)

so will anyone be up for some racing madness at some point tonight??

TropicMoon10
14th June 2010, 05:19 PM
I am!
Just tell me what time.8)

Mr Phlanj
14th June 2010, 05:31 PM
i was thinking about 9pm??

TropicMoon10
14th June 2010, 05:48 PM
9pm what time zone?

Mr Phlanj
14th June 2010, 06:03 PM
lol sorry i ment gmt :D

TropicMoon10
14th June 2010, 06:09 PM
Sure, There's also a possibility that INFAXSU might drop in at that time, Just a warning! :lol

Mr Phlanj
14th June 2010, 06:15 PM
thats ok im back with some new confidence...........and a gun....:D

Edit: gg moon, it feels good to be back on the track :) but i was always 3secs behined >.<

TropicMoon10
14th June 2010, 09:32 PM
My PSP's battery was just about to die so i had to leave :P

It was great racing with you, You've got skills :)

Hope to see you online again soon, Bye!

Mr Phlanj
28th June 2010, 08:40 PM
will go online tonight if anyone wants to come, Im leaving EG-x and going back to my classic quirex

EDIT: good games again moon, maby i should have stuck to eg-x :P

TropicMoon10
28th June 2010, 09:30 PM
Qirex is my least favorite ship tbh, i don't know about you, but it just feels weird for me.
The EG-X is way better IMO.

Yeah, good races, kinda short though, see ya later! 8)

SamuBrewl
3rd July 2010, 08:21 AM
On what time the people are online?

Thanks

WolfKill01
3rd July 2010, 12:51 PM
usually sunday afternoons. although i've made it a habit to check every now and again every evening. sometimes i'll keep a room open for a while to pick up a straggler or two.

MrSmadSmartAlex
3rd July 2010, 01:36 PM
It's Sunday late evening/night for Europeans. GMT+1 here (for the summer), and I usually go on around 20:30, sometimes later. ;)

WolfKill01
5th July 2010, 12:02 AM
just had few good races with a mr. 'silverwindstar'. i dunno if he's around here or not but he's a fairly fast phantom racer. hopefully we'll see him in some big phantom races one day. :)

MrSmadSmartAlex
5th July 2010, 12:09 AM
I've raced him a few times. He's pretty good! He's not a member here or on GameFAQs, but he has a Youtube channel. He's called TheAgsystems. ;)

WolfKill01
5th July 2010, 02:42 AM
Just gotta a friend request from him. Has anyone tried inviting him this way? He'd be a very nice addition to the phantom class, online.

kaori
8th July 2010, 04:57 PM
In a couple of hours, french invasion on WipEout Pulse :hyper

KIGO1987
8th July 2010, 05:04 PM
what time Jonathan?

I might make an appearance for the first time on the Pulse servers this year.

Fire up the old Goteki45 ship

kaori
8th July 2010, 06:12 PM
In 50 minutes for me, but some are already online ;)

KIGO1987
8th July 2010, 06:50 PM
I might be there. keep an eye out for KIGO1987.

kaori
8th July 2010, 08:25 PM
Great and intense session tonight :)

Thanks to : G-Superpilot, Temet79, MrSmadSmartAlex, FlexBlur, Kappeskopp, TropicMoon10

MrSmadSmartAlex
8th July 2010, 08:30 PM
Yeah, that was awesome! Thanks for racing guys!
We should do this more often. :)

TropicMoon10
8th July 2010, 09:03 PM
Those were some cool tournaments.

This was a fantastic session, and definitely one of the best Thursday sessions i've ever had. Hope we can do this again soon! :hyper

WolfKill01
8th July 2010, 09:35 PM
CRAP!!! Missed another session :bomb. Stupid patapon 3 multiplayer demo!!

Temet
9th July 2010, 08:36 AM
And all this started with a : "Hey Kaori, wanna Pulse a bit tomorrow evening?" :g

WolfKill01
14th July 2010, 01:11 AM
Just had a few good races with a PhantomXLR. Pretty good if ya ask me. Beat me a few times by 1 or 2 seconds, but I made a comeback those last few races :lol So has anyone heard of this guy?

TropicMoon10
14th July 2010, 01:30 AM
I actually raced XLR a couple of times a while back. (When i was still a Phantom noob)

He's a lot like HunterGreg8: anonymous, rarely online, but very fast! :)

Temet
14th July 2010, 08:58 AM
HunterGreg8 is not anonymous, I talk to him nearly every day :)
So do Kaori or Leungbok ;)

I went online yesterday evening too but I'm beginning to think I'm the only "loser - non quitter" wiper online :D . Not cool, for once I could win... :g

TropicMoon10
14th July 2010, 07:19 PM
HunterGreg8 is not anonymous, I talk to him nearly every day :)
So do Kaori or Leungbok ;):g

Wow, really? 8)

Sorry, i didn't know that. Is he a fun person to talk to?

KIGO1987
14th July 2010, 07:23 PM
HunterGreg8 and G-Superpilot are the same person i think....

ACE-FLO
14th July 2010, 07:56 PM
I raced with Pulse legend ExpitariuS, on HD Fury last night, how awesome is that eh? even had a brief chat with him on the PSN, he's a really nice guy :)

Temet
14th July 2010, 09:10 PM
@Kigo : exactly, I've been pulsing with him this morning (well, 10 seconds after him) and talking to him right now.

@Ace : Wow, Expi online o_O''''... incredible o_O'. I'm not sure he's still trained. Was he fast?

@Tropic : yes, he's a very nice guy ;)

ACE-FLO
14th July 2010, 11:44 PM
ExpitariuS is like a hero of mine, ever since I got Pulse and first went online to wipeout-game.com and saw that he was the highest ranked, then saw his name regulary in the top 20 times, I was in awe of this guy... Never saw him online, only once in Pulse. He was hosting, and I joined - he ruled those races, I couldn't even come close back then...

I didn't even know ExpitariuS was on HD, so imagine my shocked surprise when I see him in a room :) Yes, he's very fast... and friendly too :)

OBH
16th July 2010, 07:38 AM
ExpitariuS is sick :) i remember some of the toughest racing ever back in HD with him, Nyctalopian, reach-big7 and the one and only Wotan.

Good times :)

JABBERJAW
17th July 2010, 08:50 PM
WRONG AREA, sorry

MrSmadSmartAlex
17th July 2010, 08:53 PM
Was that a hint that us infrastructure players should all buy PS3s? :g

leungbok
17th July 2010, 09:51 PM
lol, don't think so !
But you should anyway ! :lol

JABBERJAW
18th July 2010, 02:45 AM
no I was posting not where I wanted, then edited it out

Temet
3rd August 2010, 08:20 PM
Sorry Tropic... I've been disconnected and can't reconnect :blarg
It's killing me, I've been trying to play yesterday but there was nobody... I wan't to play Pulse online these days :rock

TropicMoon10
3rd August 2010, 10:18 PM
That's ok.

Just tell me whenever you're online and ready. I'll try my best to make it. :guitar

Temet
4th August 2010, 06:44 AM
Well, that's nice... but I'm afraid it's boring for you to race with me... so don't worry, we'll see again online.

(even if I have trouble with PSP since some days... it's freezing a lot... strangely, it didn't happen when I used my UMD instead of the ISO... hum, loadings really take ages with UMD!!!)

TropicMoon10
4th August 2010, 07:54 PM
XD

Nah, i don't consider it boring. My motto is: The more racers, the better! 8)

kaori
8th August 2010, 11:51 AM
HunterGreg8 & me can be online tonight (from some 19.00 GMT)

Mad-Ice
8th August 2010, 03:07 PM
Hi Kaori,

I like some Pulse action too tonight! I aim for 19:30, I hope you guys are still there?!

Greetz Mad-Ice

kaori
8th August 2010, 03:14 PM
Yes of course ! :rock Don't forget the little update FW 6.31 for your PSP

Mad-Ice
10th August 2010, 09:18 AM
We had a great session last sunday! I was online earlier than I thought, waiting for Kaori and Huntergreg8. Luckely MSSA and Infaxsu came online, we did some single races weapons on and off. I was a fight for best racingline and weapons. In the beginning I had trouble at the start where I was pushed immediately to the side. Some races later I could hold my ground better and better.

After one hour Kaori, Huntergreg8, Trufflefunk, Tropicmoon10, AlbinoAce, and Temet came online. Thanks to all for that great night.

See you soon, greetz Mad-Ice

Temet
10th August 2010, 09:30 AM
Yeah sorry mate, I made a few races with Kao, Greg and some other guys but when we joined your room, I really really felt not good enough, so I prefered leaving ;)

Mad-Ice
10th August 2010, 09:55 AM
It's about fun and carnage mate! Too bad you only showed your face and not your ship on the tracks. Next time better. I mean; I can't remember MSSA getting so many DNF's. It was crazy on the tracks of Pulse, but so much fun.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Dark_Phantom_89
12th August 2010, 07:03 PM
Hi guys, I've made a terrible mistake and forgot to PM MrSmadSmartAlex to ask if he could host some Pulse games for Avalon :eek

I wouldn't want to ask him at such short notice now, so I was wondering if anyone could host a room for Avalon this weekend? I would really appreciate it :)

TropicMoon10
12th August 2010, 07:19 PM
What time will Avalon begin?

Dark_Phantom_89
12th August 2010, 07:21 PM
TropicMoon - Thank you so much, you are a lifesaver! You can start the Pulse session any time you want, just let us know what time(s) you have in mind :hyper

TropicMoon10
12th August 2010, 07:33 PM
It'll be my pleasure. :)

My schedule is a little crazy this Sunday.
But if all goes well, i should be able to have the room up by 8:30PM GMT.

EDIT: I'm talking about 9:30PM CET, and 3:30PM EST. Just so there's no confusion.

Dark_Phantom_89
12th August 2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks again my friend, this is really appreciated! :g

kanar
15th August 2010, 04:23 PM
It'll be my pleasure. :)

My schedule is a little crazy this Sunday.
But if all goes well, i should be able to have the room up by 8:30PM GMT.

EDIT: I'm talking about 9:30PM CET, and 3:30PM EST. Just so there's no confusion.

Ok I'll try to attend to that one this time, SuperGoat stylin', havn't played pulse for ages lol.

edit : really sorry, the wife's using my psp cos' the tudors season is on it, and linked to my hdd to tv thing. So I'll have to go back to hd then. Wish you guys a good night on pulse!

multibodydynamics
16th August 2010, 11:49 PM
Hi all!
Anyone interested in playing Pulse on adHocParty this weekend? I'd like to try and play this game online after a lot of HD Fury online racing. I recently picked up Pulse again and it sure is fun! My PSN id is MrOrbital.

Temet
17th August 2010, 07:52 AM
Pulse can be played online "out of the box", why would you like to use AdHoc Party?????

multibodydynamics
17th August 2010, 01:54 PM
Better chat functionality and easier to organize meetings plus I don't have a WLAN to play Pulse Infrastructure at home.

Albino Ace
18th August 2010, 02:36 AM
We had a great session last sunday! I was online earlier than I thought, waiting for Kaori and Huntergreg8. Luckely MSSA and Infaxsu came online, we did some single races weapons on and off. I was a fight for best racingline and weapons. In the beginning I had trouble at the start where I was pushed immediately to the side. Some races later I could hold my ground better and better.

After one hour Kaori, Huntergreg8, Trufflefunk, Tropicmoon10, AlbinoAce, and Temet came online. Thanks to all for that great night.

See you soon, greetz Mad-Ice

Likewise to you, Maddy! :P

IIRC We hadn't raced together before that night. Sorry I couldn't stay long, had other plans...which turned out to be a bust. The sting of hindsight, eh?

Was visiting family this past week, but I may be able to come on sometime *this* week; last one before university term starts again.

WolfKill01
18th August 2010, 02:54 AM
just had a few races with a mister ''ivn_turbo'' to get back into the groove of pulse after the wipeout(the original!!) intensive these past couple weeks, :lol.

Mister turbo wasn't all that fast but he didn't quit when i turned it up to phantom, which is good i suppose. either way i'll be on more rarely then ever with school started and such :?.

TropicMoon10
3rd September 2010, 01:38 PM
Had a few races with James_sp yesterday. It was a cool session.
Even Smad and vitamindrink dropped by for a couple of races. :D_

SamuBrewl
19th September 2010, 06:20 PM
As I upload my records to the page to appear in the stats

SamuBrewl
30th September 2010, 04:41 PM
Hi, in GMT +1 (I'm from Spain) What is the time more people online?

Thanks ^ _ ^

Albino Ace
30th September 2010, 07:49 PM
From my experience, more people are on (usually Sundays, but sometimes a few will be on during the weekdays too) starting 8 or 9 PM your time zone (usually 2 or 3 PM my time zone, which is 6 hours behind yours).

SamuBrewl
1st October 2010, 07:51 AM
Ok, Thanks.
Until 15 October I'm working on that schedule.
When Finish, i search good races Onlne. ;)

TropicMoon10
20th December 2010, 04:44 PM
I will be racing online with INFAXSU and Arch today at around 9pm GMT.

MORE PLAYERS WELCOME! (preferably Phantom pilots).

SamuBrewl
20th December 2010, 10:34 PM
I read this too late but the next days i search play.

My prefer Class is Rapier but i play in all

P.d.: 9 GMT is 10 PM in Spain ?¿ ^_^u

WolfKill01
24th December 2010, 03:34 PM
Online has been extraordinarily quiet lately. I would like to get back into it but i'm afraid that due to my recent obsession with Pure and my SNES emulator, I can only handle rapier at the moment. I'm gonna practice up but I'll be checking online every now and again for some rooms. ;)

F.E.I.S.A.R
25th December 2010, 01:59 AM
I think the bad thing about PulsE online is that you don't get any loyalty points after the race.In HD,you got loyalty points.
And note that HD has(in a way)overshadowed PulsE.

TropicMoon10
26th December 2010, 12:55 PM
Online has been extraordinarily quiet lately. I would like to get back into it but i'm afraid that due to my recent obsession with Pure and my SNES emulator, I can only handle rapier at the moment. I'm gonna practice up but I'll be checking online every now and again for some rooms. ;)

Alright... Just let me know what time(s) you're online, and I'll be there! :D

TropicMoon10
26th December 2010, 08:52 PM
I'll be Racing INFAXSU in one hour.

Be there, if you dare!

MyNameIsBom
30th December 2010, 11:13 PM
I was just racing with him once, then when the race finished he had the most quickest time ever!!!! How the effing is it possible to do Moa therma white in 18.59 second per lap?!!!!! Unless he was constantly using boost or he was using "super speed" hack
Please explain INFAXU.
And I do apologize my Internet is damn sh*t

Anyone one wants to race? At about 7am GMT time??
I do not use auto pilot, I mainly race On phantom and umm I do not hack.

I'm online ATM anyone want to race?:D

SaturnReturn
31st December 2010, 01:58 AM
It's not a chat box. Please don't double post like that. The unwritten guideline is no consecutive posts in the same thread within a 24 hour period. Use the edit function wherever possible.

If you want to know about INFAXSU then you should either do a search or ask someone outside of the thread.

MyNameIsBom
31st December 2010, 10:08 AM
My apologies, I'm new to this forum and don't know how to do anything lol. The edit button link is broken for me on my iPod touch, so I wAs unable to edit my posts

MrSmadSmartAlex
1st January 2011, 05:35 PM
Please explain INFAXU.

lol.

Or a more detailed explanation:
He's an extremely skilled player (with many world records) who loves to brag about it and troll on forums (which is why he got banned here and other forums). I find him quite amusing on various levels and he's fun to race against though.
I've raced him many times before, and haven't seen him pull off times I'd describe as hack-worthy. I'm pretty sure that he did not pull off an 18.xx lap on Moa Therma, no matter how many boosts he got. How would you know what his lap times are anyway? Only the race time is displayed...

TropicMoon10
1st January 2011, 10:32 PM
I race him almost every day and I've never seen him make records that fast. o_o

Alstonn
3rd January 2011, 09:41 AM
Cool I'll join it tomorrow.:g

hadrosaurus
4th January 2011, 09:33 PM
Okay - I'm a noob.... It's funny I look on these forums and it seems like there are tons of people online on Pulse.... but everytime I go there 'no games found' .... so I set one up... and wiat for 15mins.... maybe one guy joins... but then he quits the race just after starting..... is it my imagination or is noone there? I see the whole list of the world and it's almost always empty! Hellooooo...... anyone there?

(sorry if I just contravened any forum rules... I'm of the 'older generation' and this is pretty new to me!)

hadrosaurus
4th January 2011, 09:47 PM
Hi there... I'm noobish... but I can do a little bit of phantom sometimes....

Anyone up for a game now? I'm going to set up a 7player tournament kicking off at 23hrs GMT and wait for a minimum of four players.... come and blow me up! Yeah!

(hadrosaurus)

WolfKill01
5th January 2011, 12:43 AM
I'm online if anyone wants to go a few rounds. I'm reeeaaalllly rusty so it ain't gonna be too much of challenge :lol

stin
5th June 2011, 12:25 PM
Right, got different connections from my IP, so I now can play Pulse online for the first time and hopefully play this year.:nod

If anyone wants to arrange to play then let me know :)

stevie:)

Eden Priest
6th June 2011, 12:23 AM
Okay - I'm a noob.... It's funny I look on these forums and it seems like there are tons of people online on Pulse.... but everytime I go there 'no games found' .... so I set one up... and wiat for 15mins.... maybe one guy joins... but then he quits the race just after starting..... is it my imagination or is noone there? I see the whole list of the world and it's almost always empty! Hellooooo...... anyone there?

(sorry if I just contravened any forum rules... I'm of the 'older generation' and this is pretty new to me!)

i totaly agree ive been trying to play online pluse and it seems everyone is gone im currently in the u.s. and perhaps thats it if you want to play me message me perhaps one on one wouldent be so bad:+ just let me know the details oh and to everyone else "lets start this pulse beating agin"

MyNameIsBom
6th June 2011, 03:51 AM
I'm interested in playing! although I've lost all my WipEout skills because I havnt touched any gaming console over a month now, so I won't be such a challenge after all :/

Eden Priest
6th June 2011, 08:21 AM
Ah thats alright Mynameisbom i am a fairly new pilot been playing these last few weeks agin and it seems im late to the party im itching to have a race...would you (everyone included) like to have a go sometime?

Eden Priest
7th June 2011, 05:38 AM
Right, got different connections from my IP, so I now can play Pulse online for the first time and hopefully play this year.:nod

If anyone wants to arrange to play then let me know :)

Hey Stin id love to have a race let me know when your avaleble (time zone stuff) and we could go a few rounds cant seem to find anybody online anymore.

MyNameIsBom
8th June 2011, 05:48 AM
Weekends is a definite yes for me :)

stin
10th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Looks like, I can play in a hour time, how about that?, if nobodies there then, it`s not a problem! :)

Not played Pulse for a long time!:paperbag

See you there whoever you are.......

Mad-Ice
10th June 2011, 06:06 PM
I am online now. Looking for a game. Haven't played for a while too. Jabberjaw asked me to play him so I need a warm up.

Who's game? Greetz Mad-Ice

6 pilots online and all quitters, I am gone.

leungbok
10th June 2011, 08:35 PM
damn ! missed that :| i should have been your sparing-partner (punching ball instead as i didn't played pulse since ages :D)

stin
10th June 2011, 09:09 PM
Only a slight hiccup tonight but managed to play with a guy called pitioko who just wants to play Flash and beat him every time! without even trying:paperbag

Yes, I would like to play more in future...:)

Mind you, I`m a novice in Pulse and I think, this is a fantastic game:nod See you all pros out there who wants to compete with me and I`m there for you hopefully letting me win....:p

Mad-Ice
11th June 2011, 10:12 AM
Okay, Leungbok, Stin, Jabberjaw and all others of course, lets try tonight to get some action on the tracks of Pulse! At 20:00h Amsterdam, Paris time I will be online.

Mmm, 1 SR weapons on and 1 SR weapons off style!

See you all tonight, greetz Mad-Ice

TropicMoon10
11th June 2011, 11:41 AM
I am so there!

leungbok
11th June 2011, 12:35 PM
20.00 is a bit soon for me as i must visit some of my family, i'll check if you're still online as soon as i'm back home :)

stin
11th June 2011, 04:35 PM
I`m in but I will be drunk as hell by then :paperbag but I just don`t care!:cowboy

stevie:g

Mad-Ice
11th June 2011, 06:07 PM
I am there with great players. Yihaa here we go.

TropicMoon10
11th June 2011, 06:12 PM
Dammit!

Looks like I'll be leaving earlier than expected. I'll try to get in as many races as I can, though. Good luck, all! :D

stin
11th June 2011, 06:22 PM
Now, I`m just slightly tipsy atm lol!

Oh no! Mad-Ice is fighting at me! :hyper

Mad-Ice
11th June 2011, 06:34 PM
I need to load my other profile. Brb. Nice races btw.

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th June 2011, 06:41 PM
I haven't played in months, and didn't warm up, so everybody take this great chance to stomp all over me. :D

edit: :lol The framerate is utterly unplayable. I can barely even see the corners. I guess the PSN is still broken.

stin
11th June 2011, 06:48 PM
Now, I`m unable to play right now due my mate just sms me, wanting me to play HD with him tonight. Cos he is starting to play HD in nearly a week knowing I`m a hardcore to WipEouT!:rock

Wonder why?, of course I known him for a long time through golf! ;)

stevie:g

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th June 2011, 06:49 PM
Somebody's getting very lucky on the weapons tonight. :bomb

:lol

edit: oh, too bad stin. Race you some other time. ;)

edit2: Wow, awesome Basilico White race! Thanks for the no weapons. :D

TropicMoon10
11th June 2011, 07:29 PM
Uhh... sorry about Fort Gale; I had drop the PSP for a sec. :paperbag

Alex! WELCOME BACK!

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th June 2011, 07:34 PM
Thanks. Also, damn you! I was going to win that Vertica Black, but you rammed me at the end! :lol
You've got really fast on that track. Nice race. ;)

edit: Okay, my battery is about to run out, and my hand's hurting (crapal tunnel again, lol). One more for me, then I have to go.

TropicMoon10
11th June 2011, 07:39 PM
Thank ya. I consider Vertica B to be one of my best tracks!

Pretty impressive time on Basilico, especially for Weapons Off. :D

Grrr... missed a BR. See ya, MSSA.

MrSmadSmartAlex
11th June 2011, 07:44 PM
Weapons off is easier, unless I'm racing against compulsive absorbers. :lol

Okay, thanks very much, Tropic and Mad. I had a lot of fun, even while getting smashed about by weapons. Was nice to play Pulse with you guys again. :)

Mad-Ice
11th June 2011, 07:48 PM
Yeah superb races. I had great fun. Thanks to the both of you. Greetz Mad-Ice

MrSmadSmartAlex
12th June 2011, 05:26 PM
Online now with INFAXSU, TropicMoon10, and now Mad-Ice!

TropicMoon10
12th June 2011, 06:17 PM
LOL

Platinum W is so cramped up and tight that we can't even race properly. THAT'S how close we are.

EDIT: Got DC'd. :(

MrSmadSmartAlex
12th June 2011, 06:31 PM
Ahh, good old Outpost 7 Black. :D

TropicMoon10
12th June 2011, 06:50 PM
I'm out.

Fantastic session. Thanks to all of ya for racing! This how Wipeout should be! Fast, furious, and not getting showered with missiles. lolz

MrSmadSmartAlex
12th June 2011, 07:15 PM
Yep, that was an amazing session. Many very close races, and we all got some wins. I haven't got much consistency at the moment, and suffered one or two glitches that made me "!!!!!?!?!", but it was great on the whole, and I managed a couple of nice times. My 1:52.99 on Talon's B weapons off was one of my best times on that track. I also pulled off a humiliatingly bad >2:05 on O7 W by smashing all the walls :lol. For some reason, I find the Black run fine, but the White one near impossible.
Thanks very much INFAX, Tropic, and Mad-Ice. See you next time! :)

Mad-Ice
13th June 2011, 05:48 AM
Indeed! An amazing close session. My consistency is also far from ok, but anyway I had good fun. Platinum Rush white was incredible close so the second race everyone died except INFAXSU! Well he died on some other tracks :nod.

Outpost7 is a struggle everytime I race it, both times just over 2 mins. Next time I hope it will be under again. Both my Metropia races were the best for me I guess.

Okay guys, see you soon online, greetz Mad-Ice

MrSmadSmartAlex
5th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Racing online right now with archman, Tropic and INFAXSU!

edit: Had a few nice races, but then it suddenly got all glitchy and ruined everything. Time of day, maybe, I don't know (it was the same players in when it got like that). Also, there was a non-quitter(!) in, who stuck around for quite a few Phantom races with us, but I can't remember their username to tell them to stick with it, etc.. :D

kaori
24th July 2011, 08:17 PM
I plan some races and tourneys next Monday, August 1st, from 20.00 GMT until all the contenders are eliminated :rock
(be cool,for the 2 first races only, I'm rusty)

stin
24th July 2011, 08:53 PM
Ok, I will try my best to be there for us!...;)....but I`m not promising anything.

Yes, I got your message.

MyNameIsBom
27th July 2011, 07:22 AM
is INFAXU still using that custom firmware to get super speed?
PS: TropicMoon say hi to him for me, he knows who I am ;)

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th July 2011, 09:30 AM
Custom firmware does not make your ship faster, whether it's set to default clock speed or 333mhz. I don't care what anybody says; I've tested them myself many times (I've been on ofw for Pulse since late 2009, though). As far as I know, INFAXSU doesn't use CFW anyway. He does use Jaytech though (a minor modification, which is generally considered unfair here), which could explain why his ship moves faster than yours on straights, if you're not holding Up to pitch the nose down (it gives a small speed boost). ;)

JABBERJAW
27th July 2011, 10:01 PM
It's faster because it's smoother, not the ship actually moving faster. It is however, much much easier to drive online when it's 333, giving an advantage. In tt not as much since it runs pretty smooth anyway. Jay tech gives a speed advantage when not traveling over mag strips. There are bad things you can do with the ships, undetectable things that give big advantages with cfw, not writing them here.

MrSmadSmartAlex
27th July 2011, 11:49 PM
Yeah, I realise that. I was just saying that CFW itself doesn't increase speed. And if clocked at default, it's the same as ofw. ;)

JABBERJAW
29th July 2011, 12:21 AM
I'm really agitated Sony never opened it up as a choice in ofw, then they would have a better argument against it for sure, cfw would only be for useable for illegal crap as opposed to just making a game run better. There would be no logical reason for having it besides stealing if 333 was available in ofw

MrSmadSmartAlex
1st August 2011, 06:46 PM
It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it online tonight (might be able to pop in for one or two). Sorry guys, hopefully some other time. ;)

kaori
1st August 2011, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the 4 races MrSmadSmartAlex.

horssen357 told me later he finds you not very good, but him too :D And that I was very lucky...

MrSmadSmartAlex
2nd August 2011, 06:14 PM
Haha, he was bashing me after I raced him? That guy lost by many seconds, plus, I backquaked him. I'd imagine that you kicked his ass too. Looks like he can't back up his big mouth. :D:D:D

kaori
3rd August 2011, 02:35 PM
:g

He hosted Rapier with me, 0 win for him, he was angry than I passed him only in the third lap on Moa Therma White when I got my first boost... ^^ boost-BR over the mag-waves :rock

SamuBrewl
4th October 2011, 02:21 PM
Do not let me in Online.
We happen to you?
It's a temporary problem or permanent?
Thanks

MrSmadSmartAlex
4th October 2011, 05:54 PM
Yep, an error I've never seen before briefly flashes on my screen, then I get a network error. The server is down, and I'd imagine that it's permanent, given that wipeout-game.com was recently taken down.

stin
10th March 2013, 05:59 PM
Time to back on again.

Fancy play Pulse in near future? if yes, please let me know and I will do my best to arrange other players to play...

Through PS3 AD-HOC if you are referring ;)

Rapier Racer
12th March 2013, 07:50 PM
Pulse and Pure night?

stin
12th March 2013, 08:17 PM
Aye, l was thinking about that for a while but since then lwas working seven days a week and now, l'm finished my overtime for time being. :)
Now l am working on that for arrangements. I know asa will be there, possibly dag too but we will see...

stin
26th March 2013, 07:55 AM
How about Pulse online battles in two weeks time? (Depending on my daughter`s shifts)

Temet
26th March 2013, 11:04 AM
If I can, I'm in! :)

stin
26th March 2013, 02:07 PM
Oh, maybe I should have rephrased it, it`s going through ps3 ad-hoc not infrastructure, because online is not working anymore.
If you still game? i will be there. :)

Temet
27th March 2013, 03:49 PM
I understood the first time my friend

stin
27th March 2013, 08:36 PM
Ah!, merci!

Will let you know shortly ;)

Rapier Racer
28th March 2013, 03:13 PM
Just a wee heads up Stevie I won't be able to make the event if its Saturday the 13th, going to a wedding followed by a night out lol

stin
28th March 2013, 05:57 PM
Right nae bother but we will make arrangements shortly

stin
1st April 2013, 07:55 AM
Definitely not on this weekend, sorry about that. Will let you know eventually.

stin
20th April 2013, 06:34 PM
Right, I`m really sorry for the arrangements!, Tonight I`m going to get rat arsed, so, how about next weekend?, after 2100 hrs (Depending on my daughter`s shift ;)) More likely asa and the rest will be there...if do? please reply...thanks ;)

Rapier Racer
25th April 2013, 07:41 PM
This Saturday Stevie? If so just gimmie a time, myself and Knux can attend.

stin
26th April 2013, 12:47 PM
Aye on Saturday coming on about Nine, good enough for you? I will let asa know today! :)

Rapier Racer
26th April 2013, 04:53 PM
Sounds good to me :)

stin
26th April 2013, 07:44 PM
Awesome rapier!, well that`s confirmed as me, asa, maybe mad-ice, rapier and knux. :) ooh tough races tomorrow night! :eek

EDIT Room J 32 ;)

stin
28th April 2013, 07:18 AM
I had a blast last night with asa and rapier, lots of close races and disconnections.

How about on three weeks time? (I has prior golf commitments) And I will start from after Fort Gale White.

Knux, we won`t bite, come and play with us :)

Knux_Chaotix
28th April 2013, 01:23 PM
Gutted I didnt play last night >.< I had people over who were being really dicky about me playing in the first place and were making it hard enough for RR as it was. Thought it was best to get them out my house before anyone got killed lol.

I'm not afraid!!! Lol. Me and RR are deffo up for it in 3 weeks time. Gives me more practice time :P

stin
28th April 2013, 07:02 PM
lol! Ok, I am looking forward to this and I think asa will be there ;)

Will let you know in near time. :)

stin
18th May 2013, 07:14 PM
I know it`s a short notice but I`m so busy with golf, sorry.

If anybody wish to play Pulse tonight, we will be there in half hour....:)

it`s World J and room 32 :)

EDIT I`m sorry, my life has been so hectic for the pass week and not prepared. So, how about tomorrow night at 9PM in UK time?

Mad-Ice
19th May 2013, 05:25 AM
Hi Stevie, hectic! That sounds real familiar :) but tonight I am actually free. So I will be there. C ya tonight.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Knux_Chaotix
19th May 2013, 06:04 AM
Totally doable for me and I'll ask RR as soon as he gets back from work. I dont promise anything amazing btw, Pulse isnt my strongest game :P

stin
19th May 2013, 08:01 PM
I am online where ever you are.......

Mad-Ice
20th May 2013, 06:07 AM
Nice Stevie, you surprised me well with the DLC tracks. That has been ages, but great fun! Thanks for hosting, c ya soon.

Greetz Mad-Ice

stin
21st May 2013, 01:01 PM
Cheers mate. If it`s on this weekend, if anyone wants to participate? please do..:)

Knux_Chaotix
22nd May 2013, 10:43 AM
Sorry about the lack of being there guys. Had a few issues on my end >.<

stin
25th May 2013, 07:21 AM
I'm going to leave this one out tonight, cos the weather are really good and we're having a BBQ tonight!

marcingru
8th December 2013, 04:48 PM
I just find out that Pulse can be played online :) Open for any sugestions about time.

Regards !

stin
9th December 2013, 11:49 AM
If you have ps3 console? then we can play :)

marcingru
9th December 2013, 03:26 PM
Thanx for fast response , honestly i didn't expect it.

I got everything what we need :)

Been ages since i played Pulse online.

if we can make time gap little wider so we can gather some more folks ? just a tught

Regards.

Knux_Chaotix
9th December 2013, 03:28 PM
Pure and Pulse maybe?? ^_^

marcingru
9th December 2013, 03:37 PM
Sure ,but never have desire to dive deeper in to Pure,just little different game mechanic so im not a good Pure player ,neither Pulse hehe :)

multibodydynamics
10th December 2013, 06:32 AM
I want to join. I can play both Pure and Pulse on Adhoc Party. I've just purchased a PSP Go (I've played on the PSP-2000 earlier) so I should be able to play with a DS3 controller. :)

stin
10th December 2013, 06:52 AM
Good!, we will start planning for this weekend, depending on my daughter`s shifts.

stin
15th March 2014, 04:07 PM
Played with Xtriko today, it was brilliant stuff, thoroughly enjoyed it and alot of laughs.

Must do again and everyone is welcome to play. :)

stevie :D

marcingru
15th March 2014, 05:35 PM
Im so late :/ i will my eyes open for next meeting :) looking forward for it! Gretz!

Jonny
15th March 2014, 08:58 PM
lol I thought Sony is shutting down old game servers!?

marcingru
16th March 2014, 02:10 PM
ITS adhoc via ps3