PDA

View Full Version : Fluke: Atom Bomb

adelheid
3rd October 2007, 08:30 PM
Remember the video for Atom Bomb by Fluke? Good; Does anyone know where can I get a good quality copy of it?

BulletWraith
3rd October 2007, 10:25 PM
Remember the video for Atom Bomb by Fluke? Good; Does anyone know where can I get a good quality copy of it?

no idea, youtube and myspace video have it the quality's not that bad

just wish I could mod a PSP to look like the gaming device the Pilot(Arial Tetsuo from Auricom I presume) is using in the Video

when I think about wipEout this song usually comes to mind, I have 3 version, the best IMO is on Fluke's Risotto album, but I'm sure the same version can be found on one of their other ones

good luck finding your vid

Thunder and Joy
-Stevie

adelheid
4th October 2007, 07:20 AM
I think I'll steal the one from Myspace, the quality is slightly better.

Yes it is her, although you'd think they'd at leas have used someone who looked a little bit asian.

3 versions? I'm guessing 2 are Video and Album versions.

EDIT:

Game version, of course! :D

adelheid
4th October 2007, 02:23 PM
How do you "borrow" the videos from MyTube?

BulletWraith
4th October 2007, 10:17 PM
I think I'll steal the one from Myspace, the quality is slightly better.

Yes it is her, although you'd think they'd at leas have used someone who looked a little bit asian.

3 versions? I'm guessing 2 are Video and Album versions.

EDIT:

Game version, of course! :D
I' listening to the Straight six veriosn I burnt off the Game CD and it sounds nothing like it, on the Soundtrack to 2097/XL is a slowed down remix of the video version, it's also on the Gran Tirsmo Soundtrack and again the swearing is cut out
on the Risotto Album by Fluke it has the original version(if I can call it that): babys got an Atom Bomb, a Mutha%&*#ing Atom Bomb etc. I like this version the most as the silence on the other versions annoys me deeply lol

Churrrrrrrrr
-zer0shen