PDA

View Full Version : Happy 18th Gracer, The!

RJ O'Connell
9th August 2007, 12:13 AM
I myself am not too far behind, happy legal age brithday to you!

BTW - What does your duty as "Casual Go-Karting Marshall" consist of? :D (just curious since I have considered taking that job.)

stin
9th August 2007, 08:12 AM
Happy birthday The Gracer.

It`s seems, there is alot of under 20yrs old here compare to the rest of us!

stevie:)

rdmx
9th August 2007, 10:02 AM
Heheheheh :)
Happy birthday from across the pond!

alterego
9th August 2007, 10:27 AM
Hi All.

Happy Birthday!

I hope to see you on kai in my early morning..... ;) (your late afternoon....;) )

Read You Soon
CdRom

borell
9th August 2007, 10:42 AM
Happy Birthday Mate! :cake

Enjoy your new privileges responsibly. :beer :g

Mad-Ice
9th August 2007, 11:56 AM
Happy birthday mate, enjoy your day!!

Hellfire_WZ
9th August 2007, 01:46 PM
Happy birthday! :)

q_dmc12
9th August 2007, 02:30 PM
Happy birthday dude:+

Asayyeah
9th August 2007, 06:47 PM
Happy Birthday the Gracer :cake
Hope to see you one day through Kai mate , that's hard for me to race you in the morning :p

Del Stepho
9th August 2007, 06:52 PM
Happy birthday the gracer

Dr. Angryman
9th August 2007, 11:34 PM
Happy B-day, pilot! :cake To another year of WipEout! :beer

The Gracer
10th August 2007, 07:54 AM
Thanks a lot guys!! Its awesome to get birthday wishes from everyone - makes me feel part of a close community. :) *fuzzies*

@ RJ - Basically, its my job to introduce our customers to our track and the karts, make sure that they are aware of the rules and safety issues, and then observe them, making sure they observe said rules, and helping them out if they encounter trouble. I also perform basic kart maintainance, and i have to be an expert at driving the karts. ;)

www.extremekarts.co.nz is our website, check it out - we are pretty much the premier public go-karting service in our country. We like to think so anyway.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys, here is to the next year - full of parties and other 'legal-age' activities!!! :D :beer