PDA

View Full Version : 1 more hour....

Sven
19th June 2002, 02:00 PM
arrrg!! I'm going to the mall at 11:00 (in 1 hour from now).
I had planned the time from last night for my mom to know when to take me, and I was hoping I would sleep until 10 or so, so I could go pretty much as soon as I woke up. As it turns out, I'm soooo excited about this, that I woke up at around 8am, even after going to sleep around 11:30 pm. I tried going back to sleep, but I could only get 15 more minutes out if it. I'm so excited about getting this game that I even had a dream about it!
maybe I should get some help...

infoxicated
19th June 2002, 03:04 PM
Nah - I wouldn't worry about it.. chances are you'll be dreaming about the game for the next few nights anyway, so it's all relative! ;)

Oh yeah - word of advice to all the new NTSC owners... the game does not really get going until you upgrade the ships to at least half way. That's when things start to take shape and it actually feels fast.

Initially it's like driving Miss Daisy speed.... :roll:

I would have added that you should disable autosave as it can corrupt your save, but I've been told that it's fixed in the NTSC version.

Enjoy! :)

Sven
19th June 2002, 03:45 PM
aaaaaaaaaahhhh
I think I'm going to cry.
EB won't have it until TOMORROW, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!
I can't stand it.
and wtf, OPM got it like 2 months ago!
What other places can I buy games from...Wal-Mart told me 'July 19th,' bastards...I'll pay someone $100 for it...and I live in a pretty small town so there aren't a whole lot of places.........

I hate the world.

on a lighter note, I've endured almost all of Gran Turismo 3, so I know what that's like.