PDA

View Full Version : Some of you need to try harder!

infoxicated
7th February 2002, 08:35 PM
Earlier this week, while waiting at home for the removal men to turn up with all our stuff, my girlfriend decided to play Wipeout 3 SE to while away the day.

Well, after only a few hours practice she's managed to place well in the top ten for most of the tracks - even beating Thrusty in a couple of places! :roll:

Me thinks some of you SE pilots are letting the side down! I mean - beaten by a girl... Twisty hasn't ever registered for the times tables - it's probably just as well! :wink:

Ahem, of course, she didn't beat any of my times... :razz:

vincoof
7th February 2002, 10:46 PM
From one's point of view you're right. But let me doubt about the number of wo3se racers. Most of us acheived most of their times on wo3 (because the game was release sooner), unless we started on intense training on wo3se.

Well, could you -please- take a look at Laure Bédubourg's SR MT Rapier race time (wo3pal) ? :wink:

wo3se didn't help you that much for beating her time. :lol:
j/k

infoxicated
8th February 2002, 08:24 AM
I only have SE now, so I'm safe from her! :wink:

BenjaminSoulé
8th February 2002, 08:24 AM
I wanted to talk you about it...

my friend : Laurent Bédubourg
My girlfriend : Laure Boucherie

Errh i dont know what happen, but now Laurent is renamed as Laure. It's very confusing for me :smile:

( Laure's time are still good :smile: she's in sheffield now, where'are you living fox ?)

vincoof
11th February 2002, 07:06 AM
Bumdum: The site could get a 'profile editor' but I don't think it really needs one (or else I'd have posted it in the Evolution Engine :wink: ) because the site contains very few information about ppl.
Actually the site is small enough (also read as : not too big yet), and infox can deal with those rare requests.

infox: ooops, my mistake. it seems like the pretended 'she' may be a 'he', thus cancelling the 'female threat'. you're lucky for this time :evil: I would send a copy of wo3se to Laure if I knew she'd play manortop :wink:

btw Benjamin, may we call you Benjamin or bumdum ? According to the username, we may call you Benjamin.
oh, sorry. off topic :oops:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vincoof on 2002-02-11 08:11 ]</font>

infoxicated
11th February 2002, 08:31 AM
I've fixed that name thing for you.

I'm in Liverpool at the moment.

utopiom
11th February 2002, 07:15 PM
hi everybody. i'm french and i'm looking for wipeout 3 SE for years but the problem is that i can't find it in france...
so can you help me and give me adress of site where i could have it?!
i must have got this game!!!!!
help me please!!!
tank you and sorry for my poor english!

science
11th February 2002, 09:34 PM
everyone always apologizes for their poor english! :lol:
ive yet to see anyone come through this community that had truly bad english, so no need to apologize.

BenjaminSoulé
11th February 2002, 10:21 PM
I live in France and i still haven't found it too. :sad:
I think that vincoof (another french pilot) bought it but I'm not sure...

If you are using ICQ please add me to your contactlist #20600814.

vincoof
12th February 2002, 05:30 AM
Yes I've got the game, and it's damn a great one !

But I got it from abroad. (And that means you need to be able to read imported games. Mais pour moi, heureusement, cela ne nécessite pas de kitter la console. hé hé. par contre cela necessite d'avoir une psx (pas une ps2))

Unfortunately, I couldn't buy it.
Videogame shops (in France) don't even know this game exist :mad:

TYSON
15th July 2002, 01:21 PM
:lol:

Well... hopefully guys I'll be posting some times that may be competitive. I can't believe how kewl the game is. So smooth, yet it does lack in comparisant to XL/2097's presentation. I have no idea why the guys decided to go the opposite and create a grey bland interface when compared to the perfectly awesome 2097 setup (what gives?). Anyway the familiar gameplay is there... so addictive.

I actually don't have wipeout 3 at the moment. when i do get it next week I'll have all the Wipeout's for the PS1! kewl!

I read that the soundtrack is different again... awesome.
8)