PDA

View Full Version : Other really great games...

Chill
8th July 2007, 05:24 AM
I know Wipeout has been a wonderful series, a game that devours you into it's entire series, but I thought I'd add a thread speaking of games similiar. Great games, even if they had been ruined by later sequals, that remain incredible. Here are a few I know of.

Intelligent Qube

Lumines

Tomb Raider

Resident Evil

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (I've beaten this game at least 5 times).

infoxicated
8th July 2007, 09:14 AM
This is along the same lines as this thread here:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3727

Chill
9th July 2007, 02:56 AM
I knew this thread already existed, but I had thought that it had been deleted... and I wanted to just add to it, but I couldn't find it. How come that link has 4 pages within the same forum, and the forum I'm on right now has only 2 pages??

infoxicated
9th July 2007, 08:23 AM
Although what you were looking at was a topic with a few pages, at the foot of each forum there's a filter box that's set to only show topics from the last month by default. If you change it you'll get more pages.

supersocks
9th July 2007, 01:43 PM
I've also found that filter system bit illogical for occasional users. Majority of forum systems I visit usually show all messages by default.

infoxicated
9th July 2007, 02:24 PM
Maybe those other forums can take the server load and resultant bandwidth hit.

Myself, I'd rather not subject our server to unnecessary load. Keeps it fast for showing the important stuff - like what folk have posted in the last few weeks.

Lance
9th July 2007, 06:18 PM
Why don't we reduce the server usage by deleting this thread while merging an edited version of the first post with the original thread on the subject?