PDA

View Full Version : 2007-06-30: "The Uncreated" banned

infoxicated
1st July 2007, 12:56 AM
Earlier, this user was banned for 7 days for disrespecting one of our moderators here. I just received this mail from him:

Awesome. I was just banned from Wipeout Zone after one of your admins read my private mail to another user.
Reason given? "Disrespecting administrators." Laugh. More like, "I'm banning you because you have Wipeout Pulse and I don't, so I can't accept having you around."

Relay the following message to Assayeah please.

--
Salut, mon petit homosexuel:

Sorry fella, you can trawl for others in the forum to be your personal bitch, but I'm not one of them. I regret that your fragile personality and volatile existence was thrown off kilter by my superior intellect and overriding alpha male ways, however I automatically win because A) I'm smarter than you, and B) I'm Canadian, and C) I'm not French. And oh yes, D) I have Wipeout Pulse. You behave no differently than the separatist French pansies in my own country. If I had any say in the matter, I'd toss them all into the Atlantic Ocean. And by virtue of being their cultural cousins, I'd use you as an anchor. Happy cruising, you disease-ridden poofter.
--

Rest assured that at every opportunity I get, I'll be informing what little Wipeout community that exists on the Internet of Assayeah's invasive practices through your messageboard. It's unfortunate that it will reflect badly on your little enterprise here, but if I'm to communicate how uptight the people that represent your Wipeout Zone operation are, I don't imagine they'd find reason to separate his actions from those of the remainder of you. One for all, all for one.

The Uncreated
So, this is the kind of person we're dealing with here.

Needless to say, his ban is now permanant.

q_dmc12
1st July 2007, 01:41 PM
thankyou...

Asayyeah
1st July 2007, 02:16 PM
I am not surprised about him, he posted last night into my youtube video a message nearly equivalent at the one you published above , Rob with the same result : i deleted his post and banned him :D.

You all know my position about life : i don't care much about that kind of criticism, that's minor stuff compared to the enjoyment & happyness i got to be there , answering to true friends and sharing my passion with dedicated fans for this fantastic game WipEout is.

Don't forget AG SyS's way of life : ' Let's be friends ' !

infoxicated
1st July 2007, 02:23 PM
He's still sending stuff to my personal email account - the last one just a few minutes ago, actually. Just goes to show that the guy was a low life all along.

Hellfire_WZ
1st July 2007, 02:40 PM
He's also trying to bad-mouth the site on GameFAQs Pulse and Pure boards as well. He never realised I post on there and so he's hit a brick wall.

What a pathetic individual

EDIT: Well, he tried, I just got them deleted :D

Roz
1st July 2007, 02:42 PM
Is it possible for admins / mods to read users PM's?

infoxicated
1st July 2007, 02:49 PM
I don't believe so. If it is, it's not an obvious option on the Admin control panel because I cant find it and I've certainly never done it - I don't believe Arnaud has, either.

Not sure what this moron is on about here, but it's hilarious that his life is so empty he's turning it into a personal vendetta. What's even funnier is that, from his emails, he thinks he's a big deal. Jesus... in six and a half years of occasional douchebags appearing he's pretty low down the list in terms of impact. :dizzy

Asayyeah
1st July 2007, 03:01 PM
Lol i am not the big brother who can watching everything & everywhere , i simply copy & paste PM from that low-life guy to Rob when i think he was going borderline.

mdhay
1st July 2007, 03:10 PM
I don't know what made him angry enough, but he was totally disrespective of you guys.At least he didn't take it one step further...........(I get angry like that sometimes[as you may know, Rob] but I can control it. He obviously cannot.)

RJ O'Connell
1st July 2007, 03:41 PM
What a classy guy.

If we're using the standards of "classy" seen at 4chan and SomethingAwful.

So by "classy guy," I of course mean "bag of c**ks."

supersocks
1st July 2007, 09:05 PM
Drunk.

mdhay
1st July 2007, 10:58 PM
a)I am smarter than you.
No you are not.you are not smart because you violated sony's copyright.You face an unlimited fine, imprisionment, and a criminal record, and you can be sued by studio liverpool. clever!! you -- ---------- <-- insert word here. So <sticks up middle finger whilst blowing a raspberry>jog on! not flaming.

q_dmc12
1st July 2007, 11:13 PM
What a classy guy.

If we're using the standards of "classy" seen at 4chan and SomethingAwful.

So by "classy guy," I of course mean "bag of c**ks."

OOOkaay, no more 4chan - never been there but I have friends that have built a mental resistance to that sort of stuff. They tell me its not for the squeamish and weak-minded.

RJ O'Connell
1st July 2007, 11:52 PM
q_dmc: Especially section /b/, which I believe is banned by some UK internet providers. And for good reason. Never mind the content - the dialogue of many of the posters is just obscenely f-tarded.

You know where I'm going with this though. I hope. @_@

q_dmc12
2nd July 2007, 02:30 AM
I've read your post twice and it seems the trend that the more I read it the more I am confused. -.O

RJ O'Connell
2nd July 2007, 03:26 AM
It's besides the point.

The e-mail somewhat resembles the mannerisms of people who post at forums that are essentially devoid of reason or class.

Sorry about confusing you there. Or for me not making any sense.

Mad-Ice
2nd July 2007, 05:29 AM
Hi all,

I am really shocked to read this. I regret that some persons try to hurt other persons. I don't want to say anything bad about the uncreated because people like him are just in need of love. They probely never experienced love! People who try to make others smaller, are doing this to make themself bigger! This only comes out of insecurity. Once you can uplift some one and be modest yourself, then and only then some one else is able to uplift you!!!

At Asa: The way you deal with, that is exactly the way to deal with it!! :+

Medusa
2nd July 2007, 03:55 PM
It is belligerant, ignorant morons like that who give anyone they are grouped with a bad name. Example Canadians. "I am not french...pansies..." etc. What an arse. Why doesn't he brush up on his history and realize he wouldn't be very cdn without the french and wouldn't be able to enjoy much varied culture here either...wait a minute, it would be lost on him, wouldn't it?

(While travelling in France awhile back this guy asked me whether I hated Quebec...I thought What the ?? Where would he get that idea?. Here I thought that was a little antiquated.Guess not.)

Good work Foxerator!

infoxicated
2nd July 2007, 04:12 PM
There's no way this guy could tarnish the image of Canadians for me.

Canada gave the world some ace things. Like Alanis Morissette, for example - without her, mid 90's music would have been truly awful. Then there's The Barenaked Ladies, and kraft dinner, which is awesome. And there's you, too, Medusa - you're pretty damn cool. Oh, and Due South wouldn't be what it was without the Mountie guy and his wolf. Then there's James "Ah dinnie have the power, Captain!" Doohan - possibly the most famous "scotsman" in the world, who's from Canada. Man, the list is endless!

:)

// also likes Bryan Adams.
// Celine Dion, not so much.

Medusa
2nd July 2007, 04:16 PM
OOHH, Foxy likes Alanis!:hyper Most people I meet seem to have a slightly paranoid dislike of her, personally I am a big fan of hers, anyone with the guts to record "You Oughta Know" is pretty high in my books (ala Kristen Hersh almost!) Thanks Rob, you made this thread nicer for me! (ahem, I now retreat from going way off topic...)*runs*

Asayyeah
2nd July 2007, 07:11 PM
Thanks for finishing on a positive note Ladie & Gentlemen :)

The Gracer
2nd July 2007, 09:11 PM
Positive, but slightly off topic. :D

Personally, i think its funny that Rob is kinda in the credits, yet this guy seems to think that 'he has pulse and you dont'.

I think its safe to assume that Rob, in fact, has more Pulse than this guy could ever comprehend. I could be wrong, but if i was him i wouldn't be making statements like that.

As for what he said to Arnaud, well...i dont understand. ive been a member here only a handful of months, and all i can say about the community is how..nice everyone is. everyone is awesome. and thats awesome.

Glad to hear of the permanent ban.

Lance
9th July 2007, 05:08 PM
Damn, while I was offline for 2 weeks, I missed all this. What a low-life that guy is. ?Smarter than [name here]? No. The older I get, the more I realise that I know nothing, nor does anyone else. I think that we should not claim intelligence or knowledge, but simply treat everyone and everything with compassion.

Granted, I find it difficult not to crush bastards like ''The Uncreated''. [A reference to there being no creator, perhaps?] But every once in a while, I try to be kind. I don't think I would have been kind to this guy; some tasks are too hard for me still.

q_dmc12
9th July 2007, 05:23 PM
True intelligence stems from knowing that you do not know:banzai;)

[edited from: To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge. -- Confucius]

Lance
9th July 2007, 06:37 PM
He was a very wise man sometimes, but on the whole, I got more from Lao-Tse and the Taoist philosophy. And try reading some Alan Watts -The Way of Zen. It mostly speaks of the core principles of Zen rather than promoting the ritualistic group meditation of the Za-Zen schools, which was often just a practical method of babysitting young students.

swift killer
2nd August 2007, 01:55 PM
i get the impression 'the uncreated' is a 12 year old the way he gloats 'na-na-nana-na-i-got-wipeout-puullllllllllse!-you-arrrrrrrre-jeaaaalouuus!'

needless to say...... the uncreated = what a douche-bag!!!

infoxicated
2nd August 2007, 03:18 PM
Quite.

I think we've said all that needs to be said here, so I'm locking this thread.