PDA

View Full Version : Come out and play in Amsterdam

infoxicated
18th June 2007, 09:27 PM
http://www.comeoutandplay.org/

The festival offers a chance to explore new styles of games and play. Last year the festival featured games from the creators of I love bees, PacManhattan, The Go Game, Conqwest, Big Urban Game and more. From massive multi-player scavenger hunts to public play performances, the festival gives players and the public the chance to take part in a variety of different games. Come rediscover the city around you through play. Why street games? Why a street games festival, you ask? Fair questions. Well, we like innovative use of public space. We like games which make people interact in new ways. We like games that alter your perception of your surroundings. But most importantly, we think games are great way to have fun.

September 22-23, 2007 in Amsterdam, apparently... any excuse to go back, I'll take it! :D

Rapier Racer
18th June 2007, 10:12 PM
Interesting, Pulse would be out by that time aye..?

You know if we arranged another exodus to Amsterdam I don't think that barman would be too happy to see us again :D

Asayyeah
18th June 2007, 10:31 PM
---Exodus---
Exodus , movement of WZ people
Exodus, movement of WZ people
Me & mates will fight ya down
When ya see PULSE light
Let me tell you if you're not wrong
Everything will be alright
Race, through the tracks of creation
We're the Fast Generation
Who thod through great convention

Do not confuse Pulse light & red light district :D

Mad-Ice
19th June 2007, 10:38 AM
MMMmmm, very interesting, if you need me to arrange anything you know where to find me!!!! We could do both, going to the come out and play convention and a first Pulse gettogether. I am in, I say yes, I am down with this.

q_dmc12
19th June 2007, 02:57 PM
I feel sad, I want to plan a trip to holland - I have relatives there. However, I do not have the time nor the currency to make it - and EU Convention '08??!:frown: