PDA

View Full Version : Movin' on up...

Zerow
2nd June 2007, 07:49 PM
Me and my family are moving house this Friday. Things have been pretty hectic for us for the past few weeks (hence my lack of activity here lately), and it'll stay that way for at least another week; so expect this to be my last post for now.

I'll look into getting some photos of our new house once we're settled in. Ah, and I'll try my damdest to get hold of the video of my concert that I promised when the new college term starts. :+

See you all again soon,

Owen

:)

stin
2nd June 2007, 07:51 PM
Good luck to moving in a new home and settle it well if you can!

stevie:)

Zerow
4th June 2007, 08:32 PM
A bit of bad news: we won't be moving now untill next Friday. The guy buying our old house won't be able to put forward all the money or something like that untill then.

On the plus side, this gives us more time to pack away all our belongings. The sooner this is all over with though, the better!

Mad-Ice
5th June 2007, 02:11 PM
Just take your time! Doing things too fast is never good! Anyways good luck and see you soon.

Zerow
12th June 2007, 08:31 PM
You're not gonna believe this, but our move has been delayed again untill either next Thursday or the Monday after next. Can't recall the reason why exactly, but it's along a similar line as above.

But hey-ho, as said above, it's a blessing in disguise really (and I could do with the extra time anyway, being a bit of a lazy sod with the packing :redface:).

Lance
12th June 2007, 10:47 PM
Maybe, but I'll bet that you will be very efficient at unpacking the games consoles and tv when you get in the new place; those are far more important than anything else! :)

Zerow
12th August 2007, 10:10 PM
Hey everyone, I'm back. Me and my family are in a new home now, as I mentioned we'd be several months ago*. Even though we settled in pretty fast, we've had a lot of things needed to be done before we can really relax: new phone-line for Internet, new windows, new heating boiler, new fireplace, and a new shower. Plus the past few months have been pretty damn hectic for me beyond all of that (applying for courses at a second college; going to the Welsh Assembly to hand in a pledge form and meeting the leader of Plaid Cymru; sending off some of my poems to try and get them published, among other things) that I've pretty much been entirely preoccupied untill now.

* - I would've bumped up the 'Movin' on up...' thread I posted before, but I can't find it. :?

So now that I'm finally able to have a bit of a break, it's about time I popped back here to see how everyone is and find out what's been going on since I last visited. I haven't been able to keep track of Pulse lately; but judging on what I saw on the front-page, I haven't missed anything (I'll check the Pulse forum tommorow). WipEout HD, eh? All of a sudden there's a barrage of new games for us AG brainiacs (if HD is true)! :hyper

Well, I'll leave it there, I think. Can't wait to get back into the swing of things around here! BTW, if this thread isn't quite in the right place, feel free to move it if you're Rob or one of the mods. =)

Dr. Angryman
12th August 2007, 10:14 PM
Welcome back! :g I don't think we've talked to each other before, but I've read your posts a while back. See ya!

mdhay
13th August 2007, 12:05 AM
Zerow, buddy! good to hear from you!

Oh, yes, we are excited about pulse and hd! I can show off my skills! (For all I know, I may be better than Asayyeah!` [Though I doubt it :pirate])

Lance
13th August 2007, 02:36 PM
Hey, Zerow; welcome back.

It's a good thing you've got the new boiler and fireplace. The cold will not be long in coming to a town near you. :)

supersocks
13th August 2007, 02:56 PM
I'm sorry to inform you, but I beat your Flash Vineta K Piranha tt lap record with the second smallest marginal possible. Your rankings are falling. ;)

Zerow
13th August 2007, 07:43 PM
Thanks everyone. :)

It's a good thing you've got the new boiler and fireplace. The cold will not be long in coming to a town near you. :)

Firstly, what with the summer the U.K.'s had this year, it feels like the cold's already come and gone! And secondly, the boiler's started playing up, so we're still not ready for the time of year that winter's meant to come. Not that I'm bothered about freezing to death; I prefer winter, to be honest. However, I'm hoping the people who installed all of it will have it fixed tommorow; cold baths aren't really to my taste. :cold

I'm sorry to inform you, but I beat your Flash Vineta K Piranha tt lap record with the second smallest marginal possible. Your rankings are falling. ;)

Cool, but how about beating it and my other Piranha records using the exact same ship as me (Piranha)?

supersocks
14th August 2007, 07:51 PM
OK, this might not be the best way to start discussion with someone. Forgive me. 1000+ laps in Vineta K in just one week has impaired my sense of reality completely. Forgive me. And I had too much sugar or cherries or something yesterday.

BUT... I'm working on it. I think I already have a new favourite machine. :)

http://www.omamoka.com/stuff/piranha_vinetak_26_31.jpg

mdhay
15th August 2007, 08:21 AM
I have found your thread, It's right here.: but of course it is here 'cause you are looking at it!

it links here :)

:D :+

Asayyeah
20th August 2007, 02:56 PM
Welcome back Zerow :)
I merged the 2 threads
Btw don't push too hard on Vineta flash ( same for supersocks ) :p
;)