PDA

View Full Version : Happy 10th Anniversary ;)

bleeth
1st June 2007, 07:23 PM
Ten years of Wipeout 2097/XL and still one of the best Wipeouts :D :cake
Cheers ;)

btw I'm new to this place though i've been lurking around for a couple of months. glad to say Hi there, I'm Nick from Bulgaria, an obsessed wipeout pilot :g

*MISSILE* :g

Asayyeah
1st June 2007, 07:46 PM
Wellcome a board Bleeth :)

10 years after and we are still playing this amazing game :guitar
Always my fav from the serie too.

**contender eliminated** :p

element42
4th June 2007, 11:45 AM
Here's to another 10 years :rock

also: welcome, bleeth! have you posted any times in the tables?

Lance
4th June 2007, 12:18 PM
Yes, he has! :)

Howdy, bleeth.

lunar
4th June 2007, 12:41 PM
2097 isn`t my favourite any more - but it started my obsession. :banzai Happy Birthday old scrapy, fuzzy one! ;)

Welcome, Bleeth :)

Zerow
4th June 2007, 08:47 PM
Happy tenth anniversary! Still one of the best games ever (not just one of the best racers ever). :D

Welcome, bleeth. :)

Mad-Ice
5th June 2007, 02:17 PM
Welcome Bleeth,

Nice way of introducing yourself, you just made a lot of new friends!!! :+ Enjoy your time here, greetings Mad-Ice.

soci
6th June 2007, 12:59 PM
WHOO-HOO!!

10 years and still strong!

I say a special 10th anniversary edition re-release is in order. :banzai

q_dmc12
10th June 2007, 12:31 PM
Gosh, has it been 10 years already?

I miss the mid-90s:frown:...and the 80s:frown::frown: - but we can rebuild them better, stronger, faster!;)

Welcome to the forums bleeth - I am the resident crazy person ....then again we have alot of those.:D

*sheild energy low*:robot

rdmx
10th June 2007, 01:12 PM
Since you all seem to be addicted to the 2097 sounds, i'm giving a shameless bump to my other thread, the zip file with 2097/XL sounds :D
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3692
Oh yes, hello bleeth, I thought I was the resident crazy person? :dizzy

*AUTOPILOT ENGAGED*

wacko853
16th September 2007, 07:11 AM
i think wipeout 2097 rocks and for the tenth aniversary it is still going good

Chill
20th September 2007, 03:51 AM
I say a special 10th anniversary edition re-release is in order. :banzai

I still say for the first Wipeout to be remade... ;)

Milanese
21st September 2007, 01:13 AM
10 years on and still the best version for me. i'll still be playing in another 10!

Infected
25th September 2007, 09:33 PM
Its already 10 years :o OMG i didnt expect that im playing this game for so long:D

Welcome Bleeth

*Quake*

Alex_Se
26th September 2007, 08:55 AM
10 years! wow!

Happy birthday 2097 ;)

Asayyeah
1st October 2007, 08:08 PM
2097th post...
i can't resist to say this is always my best Wipeout, the one i am sure playing it in the next 10 years.

For the game who changed my life
:beer

Chill
7th October 2007, 06:04 AM
The game "who" changed my life?? Is the game really that important to you asayyeah??

stin
7th October 2007, 08:49 AM
Yes, 2097 is his obsession because I was there to witness the whole thing!

He is a crazy man and always will be!:p

stevie:g

Asayyeah
7th October 2007, 04:48 PM
So true mate Stevie , i am a bit crazy but hey that's life :p

Chill, if you don't focus on the 'game part' of WipEout , this game has changed my life cause i ve met such great people , and not only reading them into the zone, but meeting them for real : that hasn't got a price but it is so much 'valuable' for your spirit and mind.

Medusa
8th October 2007, 12:30 AM
"GAME"!? Shhh, it's not a game...it's not a game...it's not a game...*rocks back and forth cradling a neGcon* :p

(Who's not a little psycho around here??;) )

Chill
8th October 2007, 08:18 PM
yeah, but, Assayeah, pretty much anything connected in along with the rest of the economy that you donate your time to can do the same thing... but I guess Wipeout is your main tool for that huh?? Mine is the Air Force at this moment, than it shall be college who our my major economy connection... and, of course, myspace... ;)

Mano
9th October 2007, 04:48 AM
Ahhh, but its not about the method, good friends and good people are not easy to come by, believe me, you may meet a lot of people in different activities, but tell me in how many of those will you find as great people as in here? ;)

Also there is another detail, its great to share and talk about something you like A LOT.

Hi everyone!!

Chill
9th October 2007, 06:42 AM
And this site of course!!! :D I wasn't trying to sound any better, sorry, that came out wrong!!! ;) Happy days!!!!! :)

And I find quite great people in the military... :D

Lance
9th October 2007, 03:17 PM
Mano! Dude! ;)

Good to see you visiting again. :)

Asayyeah
9th October 2007, 08:05 PM
Wellcome back Mano :beer

I know you were pretty much focused on your real big job last year we talked ( or was it 2 years ago? : damn :robot time flies ).

sorry, that came out wrong!!! ;)
Chill , seems we are definitely not connected together, sorry that came out sincerely !!! ;)

Mano
12th October 2007, 01:01 AM
HEY guys!

Well it wasnt a big job, clocked a lot of hours instead :P, met good people and a girlfriend there + got some experience, was nice (except from the abusive hours part), now im working in a studio (small) but its nice and also elaborating a thesis.

Someone in my family plugged my ps1 directly to peruvian current (220v) and its power supply blew, since i had to go to get it fixed i never really had the chance to get back to the game.

A couple of times i played but for a short time, quite some time ago, from what i remember i did 14.7 in talons then. Didnt post it, will do when/if i get a better time :D tee hee hee (ah well one of this days when i get back to it as before, more chances now that i got the ps fixed a few weeks ago), also had some ideas i wanted to try for sagarmatha but it was so long ago i forgot im quite sure it will come back to me tough

its incredible after all this time of no ps activity i refuse to sell it and still twist my negcons from time to time!!

its great to write to you guys again!