PDA

View Full Version : Nomination for the most disgusting thing ever? (Warning: not for the faint-hearted)

Zerow
17th May 2007, 07:46 PM
So earlier today at college, one of my fellow day students, a certain Dave Robinson, brought in his lunch which he had bought. Very shortly after, I heard shocked and horrified noises from the day student kitchen and went to see what the fuss was all about. Spread upon the table was Dave's lunch: what looked like a wrinkly, elongated penis. They explained to me that it was a pig's intestine... that's right, a frickin' pig's intestine! He bought it from a butcher, IIRC (who else would possibly sell them?!).

As if that wasn't enough, Dave then cut the intestine in half and divided the halfs between two buns, which had been smothered in... wait for it... CHEESE. :o

Yes, he ate the entire thing; yes, he said it tasted great; and yes, I caught a glimpse of the insides of the intestine, and you do NOT want to know.

As adequately put by the trailer for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMkDAoF5srQ): "What happened was true", ahem.

mdhay
17th May 2007, 08:05 PM
the most manky thing has to be french cheese burgers from mcdonalds in Paris. when I went at 'primary there was a huge lump of gunk (:turd ?)on top of the meat EEEEWWWWW!!! :blarg

Medusa
18th May 2007, 04:31 PM
For me undoubtedly the story one of the CBC DJ's recounted of how she awoke after a hard night's partying and wondered whether she was still hallucinating because when she pushed down the toaster there were little pink feet sticking out below the handle, wiggling for awhile and then went still. Turns out she had baby mice in her toaster. What a way to cure a hangover...

Lance
18th May 2007, 04:57 PM
Government corruption.

q_dmc12
18th May 2007, 09:40 PM
... she had baby mice in her toaster. What a way to cure a hangover...

LOL! That is funny!!:clap
and sad..:frown:

mdhay
19th May 2007, 07:25 AM
I have to agree with Lance,:+ government corruption is terrible. That's why the labour party has been in control for years here in england!

Rapier Racer
19th May 2007, 07:52 PM
Wipeout Fusion :D

mdhay
19th May 2007, 09:11 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :D:D:D