PDA

View Full Version : A big apology

mdhay
14th May 2007, 02:52 PM
I owe everyone an apology for my crude behaviour.Especially Rob. I should not have behaved the way i did, and for that,I am sorry. :paperbag:

Lance
14th May 2007, 04:21 PM
Being able to admit that out in public shows that you've got the right stuff.

mdhay
14th May 2007, 04:28 PM
thanks for saying that,lance. I am taking anger management classes,since things at school and home have really set it off. :turd:And I took it out on this,and I shouldn't have.

q_dmc12
14th May 2007, 04:47 PM
Understandable man, cheer up:pc

I have realized I have been stressed out as of late but haven't really expressed till about 2 days ago and may have been alittle cranky on the boards.

PS> it happens to the best of us:D

mdhay
14th May 2007, 05:49 PM
Yeah, it does.Problem is, some of the teachers at school reckon that I have aspergers syndrome, and I am starting to think that they are right.

infoxicated
14th May 2007, 07:17 PM
Martin, it's very big of you to step up and take responsibility for your actions.

My younger brother has similar issues and it took a long time before it was diagnosed that he has a mild form of Aspergers. Most of his teachers failed him, pretty much - probably due to lack of the proper training that would enable them to recognise the condition, and for that reason he just hates going to school.

What say we start afresh? :+ :)

mdhay
15th May 2007, 02:45 PM
yeah, I should. I hate school too.But the thing is, my parents don't want to know about it.I feel like I have been abandoned by them. :frown: