PDA

View Full Version : The record tables

xEik
10th June 2002, 04:20 PM
Today I browsed the tables just for boredom,after months of no changes I hadn't had a look at them for a long while. But big surprise zargz has taken many of my #1 positions in PAL Vector. And he hasn't even warned me. This claims vengeance :evil:
:lol: Well, at least not until I finish my exams an go back home (where I won't have an Internet connection by the way). So I'll have to keep racing until September before I claim those back. Any way, it was already time for some challenge.

BTW Infoxx, how is the 'printer friendly all in one sheet tables' issue going? I would very much appreciate it if it could make appearance before I go back home or I'll have to do it manually (the tables I have printed at home are so old that some #1 times seem extremely ridiculous now).

And remember that...

infoxicated
10th June 2002, 06:07 PM
Sorry, I cant make any promises with that - I'm pretty busy at the moment.

xEik
10th June 2002, 07:40 PM
Me sees :-?

zargz
12th June 2002, 12:13 AM
well so u've noticed 8)
hombree, didnt wanna spoil the surprise u c! :D
I concentrate on my favorite trax. that's 2say - SR, SI, HF and T.
and it's both vec and ven .. in some cases rap too .. :wink:
also on pal, se and ntsc .. but :( .. @the momnt I got probs with my ntsc cd
so zeroDivide(cruz on the tables) will stil keep the lead there unchallanged until I've fixed this .. :evil:
so on pal I got u 2beat, on se - vasudeva and ntsc - zerodivide!
gee! good I only picked 4 trax huh? :lol:

zargz
12th June 2002, 09:07 AM
wow! SI ven is pretty tough 2beat! just 0.16 ahead .. :evil:

xEik
12th June 2002, 05:54 PM
I can't remember if you are a student zargz but I have a whole 'student' summer to retrieve my status back. Muahahah! :evil: You know, it'll be easier if you belong to the employed wiper class. :P Being a student at University keeps me from playing every day but summer is my big time for recovery.

The clone wars have just begun and I'm not the original :-? (I think todays final exam affected me and the last line :roll: )