PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Laps

Vyper
10th June 2002, 01:55 PM
Just for curiosity, I would like to know how many of you can do perfect laps with a full upgraded Pirhana and on wich tracks: I've done a perfect lap on Florion Heights 3 backward and on Mandrashee 3. And you?

JABBERJAW
10th June 2002, 10:45 PM
why bother, it's faster to hit the walls? :cry:

zaarock
11th June 2002, 06:21 AM
i dont understand perfect laps in wipeout fusion once i did like this nobody shooted me, i didnt hit the walls and i had full energy and i didnt get a perfect lap i thinked that was a perfect perfect lap but i didnt get one :cry:

Wamdue
12th June 2002, 11:12 AM
a perfect lap or perfect race was hard in wip3out.. a lot easier in wipeout fusion

xEik
12th June 2002, 05:37 PM
My perfect laps are more frequent in Wip3out than in 2097. I guess it's the time tibles effect. :P

Confusion
17th June 2002, 02:08 PM
I haven't posted in a while but...

Using the designated ship and upgrade options I've pulled a perfect lap on:

Temtesh Bay 1 Forward
Temtesh Bay 3 Forward
All of the Florian Height courses
Mandrashee 1 Forward
Mandrashee 2 Forward (I think... can't remember if I've done it on this track)
Mandrashee 3 Forward
Cubiss Float 1 Forward
Vohl Square 1 Forward

I've very nearly pulled one on Alca Vexus 1 & 3 Forward and also on Katmoda 12's courses (it's the bit before the long bend and the red area sometimes that screw me over).

Perfext laps in Fusion are far easier though... you can get hit by weapons or bang into other craft and still get one. I do believe you can fall off the track and still get a perfect lap...

Lance
17th June 2002, 02:47 PM
it's about time you showed up again! howdy!

hmm.. ya know, i've not seen 'hypershadow' around lately either

Hatten
11th June 2003, 06:55 PM
What about WO2097?

I made a perfect lap with the piranha ship on phantom on the first stage, resultet in I was number 1 when I came in after the first round. It's much more fun to battle with the other ships when you are number 1 in start because they are more challenging to be in front of, compared to the way they fly after about 3 rounds.

fusionfrenzy
23rd December 2003, 11:17 PM
Go into Multiplayer on fusion, turn respawning off and execute a global drain. Believe me, you'll make a perfect lap.

Shem
25th December 2003, 09:31 AM
Oh man, I remember that day....
I was flying Icaras at Porto Kora (Phantom), had 5 prefect laps in a row, the best Lap Time I've ever had on this one - 18.87 sec. It never happened again.......