PDA

View Full Version : stin in hospital

stin
3rd April 2007, 08:08 AM
HI all cool lover here just to say stin in hospital he was taken in on Monday night we don`t know what wrong he has lost some of his memory he cant remember his holiday with asa and all of you he will go for brain scan today will let you`s know what happens
cool lover

infoxicated
3rd April 2007, 08:29 AM
Oh no... :(

That's terrible news.

I hope he's okay.

guillaume
3rd April 2007, 09:15 AM
Really sorry to read that :frown:

Let's hope for the best!

andy
3rd April 2007, 09:25 AM
Oh man :( Hope you're okay Stevie.

borell
3rd April 2007, 09:28 AM
Very bad news, indeed. :frown:

I wish Stevie all the best and a quick recovery.

PIRANHA MASTER
3rd April 2007, 09:37 AM
Oh,no...

Asayyeah
3rd April 2007, 10:26 AM
I got recent news from Linda through SMS in the middle of the morning , she said Stin is getting better hopefully !
she will give us infos how things evoluate for Stevie end of this afternoon.

Stevie, we are all with you my true friend

AmigoJack
3rd April 2007, 10:53 AM
i hope we havent overdone anything within that weekend. my best hopes for him and his convalescense. i wish he will fully recover :(

rdmx
3rd April 2007, 10:55 AM
Get better soon Stevie!

il_NIK
3rd April 2007, 11:11 AM
Stin is a brave and old scottish rock. I'm waiting for our next pulse sweet weekly challenge... :+

Leftism
3rd April 2007, 12:29 PM
That's a bit random innit? Hope you get well soon

Sausehuhn
3rd April 2007, 12:42 PM
hope you get better soon, Stevie :frown:

alterego
3rd April 2007, 01:00 PM
Hi All.

Stin not to make jokes......... :(

I want, with all my forces, to strike with you still many times and to explode with your 'quakes'! ;)

Read You Soon
CdRom

Mad-Ice
3rd April 2007, 01:04 PM
Ohh man, I am worried!! I hope you will recover soon my friend. Greetings and strenght.

lunar
3rd April 2007, 04:31 PM
What a shock.... good luck and hope you get well soon, Stevie.

stin
3rd April 2007, 04:32 PM
Guys!, I`m home now.

I had a full check up yesterday and a CT Scan today, then doctors told me everything is fine. And I was ordered to complete rest and start again.

Now, everything starts to come together cos I cannot remember as I never been to Amsterdam but it`s all blurry to me but that is not all and it`s my work as well.

I have never been so scared in my life!!!

I have a fantastic nurse here to look after me! :D

Most importantly, I was told not to rush to quickly over videos and pictures so I will eventually jog my memory bit by bit.

stevie:)

Rapier Racer
3rd April 2007, 04:37 PM
Oh no that sounds absolutely awful! Get well soon and hope eventually you remember everything man :banzai

AmigoJack
3rd April 2007, 04:52 PM
im glad to hear that you are quite healthy again. if we can do anything for you dont hestitate to tell us so. and yes, even if you might hate progressions at vector speeds, do it slow. nothing is more valuable than your life.

(on the next convention i will personally assure that everybody gets at least 5hrs of sleep each day!!! playing is fun, but dont play with your health :cold )

erm... try to make a picture of you and your nurse :D

Lance
3rd April 2007, 05:07 PM
Holy ****, stevie. This news shocked the hell outta me when i got here. I hope you recover fully. You take good care of yourself and [I hate to say this, rebel individualist that I am, but] listen to the doctors and take their advice. [Gives stevie a manly hug and an american football style slap on the arse] Now go out there and get an eagle on every hole of the course with a hole-in-one on the 18th!

Lance

borell
3rd April 2007, 05:09 PM
I am happy to hear that you are at home, and that everything seems ok from the check up. I cannot imagine how strange and frightening it mush be to experience something like this.

I appreciate getting the updates, Stevie. All my best.

q_dmc12
3rd April 2007, 05:16 PM
Wow! when did all of this transpire, I didn't see this yesterday - I just got here today and the first thread to view.

Hope you're feeling better stevie, no tumers I hope:redface: ...............:frown:

Just give your brain some time to reboot:pc

-- Best wishes
- Ben

xEik
3rd April 2007, 05:52 PM
Oh mate, I was really worried when I read this topic's title. :(
Fortunately, you were back home even before I read it.
I hope you get better soon. :D

Hellfire_WZ
3rd April 2007, 05:56 PM
****ing hell! I get back from work to hear this! Really wish you all the best Stevie, it'd be terrible if anything happened to you. Take it easy mate and we all wish you a speedy recovery.

Tomahawk
3rd April 2007, 06:25 PM
OMG, I was just reading what happened to you stin! :o That's terrible!!! I'm glad you're back home now and the doctors say it seems to be nothing serious mate! Hope you get well again soon! My best wishes for you my friend!

Zerow
3rd April 2007, 08:15 PM
Sorry to hear that Stevie! Get well soon! :+

infoxicated
3rd April 2007, 09:32 PM
Stevie, I'm so pleased to learn you're back home. Clarko and Colin were shocked when I told them today, so I'm sure they'll be pleased you're on the mend, too.

Take it easy, mate. :+

Asayyeah
3rd April 2007, 10:57 PM
Linda aka Cool Lover for a nurse , ok you 'll be saved : she is the best one you can have :)
Stay in bed, get away from pc & fav game for a while, slowly but surely you will recover and we are all here to wish you a prompt recover Stevie

RJ O'Connell
4th April 2007, 02:57 AM
Hey Stin...I can only echo what everyone else has said, in hoping for a quick recovery. Just take it slow for as long as you need to.

Wishing you a speedy recovery,

-RJ O'Connell

stin
4th April 2007, 07:47 AM
Thank you everybody.

Last night I decided to watch Convention`s videos as I`m not pushing myself to watch it but I must say to a massive thanxs to Asa and most importantly to Amigo-Jack!!! I`m so glad Arnaud fixed for Micha`s video because I recognized my original Wipeout "T" shirt!!!

Most importantly to Foxy, which I seriously never expected for Rob to write on the main board with my name on it and guess what?, My head just went haywire!, because I did remember instantly the way you and Clarko walked towards the hotel then you just shouted at me "WIPEOUT!", then you said "Stevie"
That for me to say to you is thank you for me to remember things! Seriously I was in near tears.

I am almost there but slow recovery!

stevie

eLhabib
4th April 2007, 08:13 AM
wow, just read all this news - best wishes to you, Stevie! boy wouldn't it suck to have a great wipEout weekend and then not remembering it! Hope it all comes back together for you, take care! (and maybe cut down on the Stella ;))

Mad-Ice
4th April 2007, 10:03 AM
Hi Stevie,

I am really happy to hear things slowly start to get back to you. I was so shocked to hear it. Get well in an easy way and I promise not to practise on Sol 2, No worries mate.

Greetings Mad-Ice

supersocks
4th April 2007, 03:19 PM
Scary, but luckily just scary. Glad everything turned out fine for you. :)

Lance
4th April 2007, 05:02 PM
Stevie, it's great to hear that some things are already coming back. That's actually surprisingly [to me] very quick.

Asayyeah
4th April 2007, 06:50 PM
For sure it's good to hear :)
After talking to you a little bit i must thank the Heaven to be kind with you. Everyone you met in France are now pretty much relaxed you are recovering your memory bits by bits but they also asked me to say : ' please Stevie slow down a little your busy life, we all know that's not easy to do but you will get there'

sleh
4th April 2007, 08:46 PM
Hi Stevie,

Asa gives me some news of you. I hope you'll be better in few days.

See you soon.

lunar
4th April 2007, 10:14 PM
Glad you`re on the mend, Stevie - best wishes from me. :)

Synthetic Consciousness
5th April 2007, 07:57 AM
Geez. I'm really at a loss for words, here. I'm praying for a full recovery.

Dogg Thang
5th April 2007, 11:16 AM
Wow, I only just read about this. It's quite horrific. I wish you all the best, Stin and hope that your recovery is a good one.

stin
5th April 2007, 11:31 AM
Thank you everybody.

I`m going through a phase but slowly getting there.

I`m off work for two months to regain my health and less stress.

My family are brilliant.

But still I play wipeouts:D

AmigoJack
5th April 2007, 11:59 AM
(grabs shields for ya) :+ :beer :nod ;)

Lance
5th April 2007, 01:54 PM
stevie, I hope you're still playing golf, too. Good time of year for it. Not like those dog days of summer in July with the tennis players sweating buckets at Wimbledon.

stin
5th April 2007, 03:48 PM
Yes I`m still playing golf but I`m not allow to hit a ball for two weeks :( or drive my car just on a safe side.

The Gracer
5th April 2007, 11:24 PM
wow. thats pretty heavy dude, but its good to see you are alright, and that you are on your way to a full recovery.

haha, its cool to see that you play golf. do you have a handicap? i play off a 14.

Hope you feel back to normal soon.
Brook

Dominator
5th April 2007, 11:37 PM
Was horrified to read this Stevie!! Glad your on the mend, thinking of you mate :)

stin
6th April 2007, 07:28 AM
haha, its cool to see that you play golf. do you have a handicap? i play off a 14.

Cheers mate, I`m getting there.

My handicap is eerrmmm...how I put this....ok above scratch +0.3 ;)

stevie:D

The Gracer
6th April 2007, 08:24 AM
oh man!! i could have gotten that good (i was told i had the potential to go far or something) but a lack of time and motivation seriously hindered that opportunity. i got as low as a 7 (when i was 13-14) and then i floated back out as i played less...now im lucky to play once or twice a year.

Riccardo Raccis
6th April 2007, 08:18 PM
Welcome back Stevie. Here, pizza: :pizza

kei
8th April 2007, 04:41 AM
:o

Holy caramba man .. only got to read this now. Be sure to take it easy .. I hope you'll have a swift recovery.

All the best ~

zargz
10th April 2007, 11:57 AM
well, it just might be that stevie-bwoy got his @$$ wiped So badly in amsterdam that he just doesn'n WANT to remember!!! :D

Lance
10th April 2007, 12:16 PM
zargz!! :) :) Good to see ya!!!

Hm... I guess your post was the sort of remark that we should expect from someone who will turn around and lurk in a tunnel waiting to blast a friendly opponent! :D

zargz
24th April 2007, 11:20 AM
thanx lance! sadly I check my mail approximately once every two weeks
so my responces might be a bit delayed ...
:D yeh! just jokin of course.
I know stevie will be o'right - he's a strong man!
and whenever I get a psp i know I will be the "friendly opponent"! :(

Lance
24th April 2007, 04:50 PM
The friendly sneaky hiding-in-the-tunnel blast-the-hell-out-of-em opponent. :D
The 'friendly' is the important part.

Are you doing okay, yourself? And what are you doing these days? Take all the time you need to answer; two weeks, you say? :)

Asayyeah
24th April 2007, 04:55 PM
Wellcome back Pavel :+
How much time before you go back to Sweden?

stin
25th June 2007, 09:57 AM
It`s has been three months since I`m off work, the good news is I actually went to the shop myself this morning for the first time but I was pretty nervous and my stomach was churning but I made it in the end.

This is a big stepping stone for me and I`m going to do something, like exercise to lose my weight but that will be the toughest task for me.

Lastly, I`m almost back to my old self again.

Most importantly to say to all of yous is thank you for helping me to keep me right cos without you, I don`t know what could have happened to me.

And many thanxs to Linda and the families.

Hellfire_WZ
25th June 2007, 10:50 AM
Fantastic to hear that mate. All the best :)

infoxicated
25th June 2007, 10:51 AM
Glad you're recovering, Stevie - we need you back in top shape for when Pulse comes out. Cant have all that crazy Eurotrash dominating the records tables, can we?! :D

Asayyeah
25th June 2007, 12:45 PM
Brave scottish friend is going better : that's a real good news :+

alterego
25th June 2007, 01:44 PM
Hi All......and yeah! Stevie come back!!!! :D

My Icaras (or next Egx) is waiting for your 'quake' ... dear 'bastard' inside mate ;) :D

......and for sure a great friend :+

Read You soon!
CdRom

q_dmc12
25th June 2007, 02:12 PM
exercise tip: don't use a golf cart, walk it off;)

Rapier Racer
25th June 2007, 04:30 PM
That is good news indeed :nod

Now you won't have an excuse for getting beat at pulse ;) :D

Mad-Ice
25th June 2007, 07:55 PM
Hi Stevie,

The first thing I thought when I saw the tread:"Stin in the hospital" on the forum post just now, was: Ohh no, not again! Because the way you are pumping new records into the tables. That's not healthy my friend!! Take it easy. Luckely you are recovering, that is taking my worries away. But keep on taking it easy mate. Good relax wishes from Mad-Ice.

stin
25th June 2007, 08:33 PM
LOL!,you guys are certainly funny!:g

Ben, I gotta admit, that is a good one there and no, I`m carrying my bag with me!;)

LoL Mad-Ice!, no need to panic!, yes I`m still pumping my new records for original wipeout;) and I am aiming to play real golf but not for competition but I have to play three competitions on the near end of my golf season to protect my h`cap. And I have plenty of rest and now I will gradually to build my focus again in a safest manner!

stevie:D

Sausehuhn
25th June 2007, 09:19 PM
Good news, Stevie :)

Like Mad-Ice said: take it easy, mate.

il_NIK
26th June 2007, 12:25 PM
Fiuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...:o

the same sad-wave of Mad Ice... but after reading your last post Stevie, the "sad wave" become HAPPY :hyper

good news, my friend

Chill
30th June 2007, 08:56 PM
I'm sorry it took me so long to write anything... It's just that I hear about people in the hospital all the time, and this post didn't really have much of a shock on me as anyone else. Glad your back up on your feet, and now not only are you a really good pilot, you have a great back-up excuse on why you lose!!!! ;)