PDA

View Full Version : New Electronic Music from Dimenzional Shift

Hacker X
30th March 2007, 04:09 PM
Fellow Wipeout fans, since we all play Wipeout here, and you've listened to the electronic beats of the game over the years, might as well share my own creations. My group is "Dimenzional Shift" although its just me in the group. LOL. Anyway, my inspiration of electronic music started with Wipeout. I posted my tribute song to Wipeout titled, "Anti Gravity", here a while ago, but since then, I've made 2 new songs. Check them out if you get a chance. I also do graphic design and added graphical titles to the songs as well.

New songs are, "Pulse Shaker", and "Battlecry". Enjoy.

http://www.myspace.com/dimenzionalshift

q_dmc12
6th April 2007, 02:26 AM
I love Anti Gravity, my ears are very sensitive to sound and the low buzzing tones are very soothing and trancic - perfect for ag racing. (pulse..?)

Adrenaline Rush sounds like it came from Fusion ...I mean that in a good way:g

Pulse Shaker ....sounds like it has some ties to the first wipeout title, very old school - classic!

Battle Cry sounds like it has some elements of Tempest X3 in it....it's okay but not my fav.

--keep 'em coming:beer

Hacker X
12th April 2007, 03:43 PM
Hey thanks for the critique on the music. I REALLY appreciate it as I'm still learning how to improve the sound and keep the ideas fresh. Yeah, my experience with all the Wipeout games got me really into electronic music so my influence of Wipeout soundtracks, and artists from those soundtracks like The Chemical Brothers, Orbital, Prodigy, etc, really inspired me. Currently working on new music, and new graphics for the site as well. Thanks again.

YoshiXL
18th April 2007, 06:15 AM
Very good stuff there indeed and now were myspace buddies lol. Very good to know how much of an impact the Wipeout music has had over so many people, including myself.

I also was inspired heavily by Wipeout music, and now i also create my own music (Even though the music itself is not in any way related).

Hacker X
23rd April 2007, 04:38 PM
Haha, very cool to see you here Yoshi. Keep up the good work on your music yourself ma. Good stuff there.