PDA

View Full Version : zerodivide

FoxZero
4th June 2002, 04:37 AM
i guess we can post the times here, or something..

porto kora

lap record 0:19:53

i spent five hours playing only to improve my lap time by .30 ms. i could hardly make a single lap without colliding into walls so of course i couldnt touch my own time. INCOMPOTENCE.

im pretty pissed off. maybe tomorrow ill do better. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Lance
4th June 2002, 07:05 PM
thanks for posting here, jason.

um... incompetence, do you mean? :D [goddamit, i can't catch you on the racetrack, but maybe i could have a chance in a National Spelling Bee {bee? why the hell do they call it that?}. anybody up for that contest? no? that's what i figured. sigh]

btw, great lap time

xEik
5th June 2002, 03:01 PM
[:Lance] Did you know that for Spanish speakers spelling contests seem extremely stupid? :lol: The relationship between spelling and pronunciation in Spanish is so obvious...
I't's almost the same in Catalan although I must admit it isn't as easy as Spanish.

Lance
5th June 2002, 05:45 PM
English is very complexly and obtusely mysterious, even to many americans

zerodivide
15th June 2002, 02:32 AM
Hey foxzero :wink:
Since you had a hard time taking down you'r lap time,I took It down for you 8)
You,er wecome :wink:

FoxZero
15th June 2002, 04:22 AM
nah, the lap time wasnt what i was aiming for really..

infoxicated
15th June 2002, 08:37 PM
Can someone post the Track/Level/Game Version for this challenge? Thanks :)

Lance
16th June 2002, 12:42 AM
WO3-Porto Kora-Rapier Class, for fastest lap, standard conditions

[this started as an informal challenge between zerodivide and foxzero on the mega-city forum]

FoxZero
16th June 2002, 05:08 AM
its actually for race time too.. its kind of between me and zerodivide but i guess more people would be okay.

also, its in single race, NOT time trial, and NTSC only cuz my psx is not hax0red :)

in summary - wipeout 3 ntsc single race full grid no cheats rapier lap and race time

Lance
16th June 2002, 06:24 AM
ah, i was thinking that originally you two were just talking about fastest lap. my mistake. sorry.

i should probably also have written it out instead of saying ''standard conditions'', which means all 'ships and weapons enabled', and therefore not timetrial. maybe i'll do better next time. :)

FoxZero
16th June 2002, 05:05 PM
maybe i'll do better next time
i should hope so! such flagrantly deficient descriptions should not be tolerated! :wink:

naw, s'all good :)