PDA

View Full Version : SG-1 Comes to an end

Rapier Racer
8th March 2007, 06:08 PM
Any Stargate SG-1 fans here with thoughts on the series ending for good? Its sad to see but then when Richard Dean Anderson and Don Davis stopped appearing regularly it wasn't the same show in my opinion I don't like cast changes you see. Atlantis became my preferred of the two after its first season compared to the season of SG-1 that was running at the time since I felt SG-1 was lacking action so to speak. I'll still be sad to see it end though :frown:

Lance
9th March 2007, 03:57 PM
It lost a lot with Don Davis gone, and Anderson not being a regular completed the death. It was uninvolving and boring after that; I just stopped watching. And Teal'c having hair on his scalp bothered me. ;)

I never did like Atlantis, though; it always seemed lifeless and contrived to me.

Dominator
13th March 2007, 10:36 PM
I too kinda lost interest when Anderson & Davis became absent from the series!!
It is sad to see SG1 come to an end but i think enough is enough, I felt the storylines were becoming somewhat drab and it's time to let Atlantis shine, I feel the show has great potential :nod

adelheid
15th March 2007, 06:59 PM
I never was a big fan of RDA, but I will be sad to see it go. Let's hope Atlantis shines :)