PDA

View Full Version : Gamesey - a new games discussion forum

infoxicated
8th February 2007, 03:41 PM
There's a new site called Gamesey (http://www.gamesey.com/), which has been launched in an effort to counter the negative fanboyism that's the scourge of many of the established gaming sites on the web.

Essentially the place follows a similar code of conduct and ethical stance to WipeoutZone, and so far it looks like being a very civilised place to go and discuss gaming.

Whether it's successful or not will depend on the community reaching critical mass, I imagine, and whether intelligent discussion really is more desirable than flame wars.

Anyhow, give Gamesy a whirl - you could even put infoxicated as your referer when it asks. ;)

Asayyeah
8th February 2007, 05:52 PM
Rob , this is not believable :mr-t
The 1st topic from handsheld Forum i ve read was about psp fav's games ... and ... you haven't mentionned Pure !! Blimey :o Shoking:o
;)
Except that little 'mistake' , people seemed nice and no flaming actions on what i read : good link

Zerow
8th February 2007, 07:47 PM
I just registered. That looks like a really cool site, can't wait to spend more time on it. :)

Rapier Racer
8th February 2007, 08:29 PM
Looks like a good forums could grow there

infoxicated
9th February 2007, 08:28 AM
Arnaud - somebody had already mentioned Pure in that thread, so I figured I'd spread the love to other titles.

Besides, Pure isn't even my favourite Wipeout game, let alone my favourite PSP game. ;)

RJ O'Connell
10th February 2007, 07:09 PM
A game forum? Without stupid fanboys? OMG U CANT BE SERIUS.

Might have to give this forum a shot a bit later...