PDA

View Full Version : 2006-12-20: Original Wipeout added to the records system

infoxicated
20th December 2006, 12:45 PM
In what will most likely be the last update for the year, I've added the original Wipeout to the records system in both PAL and NTSC flavours.

For you direct-to-forum visitors, you can read the news here:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/news.php?action=display&id=123

Merry Christmas :)

:xtree

Task
20th December 2006, 01:58 PM
Excellent! Suddenly there are records for everything!

Time to go enter some times! 8 )

Asayyeah
20th December 2006, 05:17 PM
You have made great efforts thx Rob for that.
Watching all the games icones into the wipeout records section is fantastic : impressive database :rock

Mad-Ice
20th December 2006, 05:33 PM
This is really cool Rob!!!

Suddenly i get the :hyper feeling of having to do too much :o
Luckely there will be two weeks of holiday in front of me to set some new records.

Lance
20th December 2006, 06:53 PM
Woah! Maybe I'll finally play the original enough to keep from getting the ship's nose stuck against the walls more than once per lap. :D

xEik
20th December 2006, 08:35 PM
Oh man, I have more records to enter than I have time for. :(

:p Just kidding, well done Rob. Now I just have to find a free afternoon to enter all my pending 2097 and original records (not to mention I still haven't uploaded records for some Pure's circuits).

Zerow
20th December 2006, 09:10 PM
OMFGZ! And I've barely finished adding all of my Pure records! :o

Anyways, thanks for the awesome new addition to the tables Rob. :+

stin
20th December 2006, 10:30 PM
If I can find my precious blue ps1 memory card lying somewhere!:( and looks like I`m gonna play wipeout and hopefully completed all the wipeouts for the first time!

stevie:sonar

Chill
21st December 2006, 04:31 AM
YES!!!! I was seriously just going to ask about the original about a week ago, but I forgot... now their's much more of a reason to play the original... nothing more I could want... ...lately. :D

Medusa
21st December 2006, 05:16 AM
YEAH! Now I'm cheering!!!!
It was making me wonder just a little, when all those wo pure tables were up and the grandaddy monster of them all didn't have a time to its name:rolleyes:

Now I have to really buckle down. That bugger is HARD!

Thanks for the monster database, infoxicated.:rock

infoxicated
21st December 2006, 10:16 AM
Glad you all like the addition - the site feels a bit more complete now with the original Wipeout in there. :)

If I can find my precious blue ps1 memory card lying somewhere!:( and looks like I`m gonna play wipeout and hopefully completed all the wipeouts for the first time!
As a man who's spent the last week entering 943 new records (I've been watching!), do you have any time left to play the games Stevie?! ;)

stin
22nd December 2006, 09:12 AM
While I`m on holiday?, then I`m presuming aye! with my monster TV!, even better! but still can`t find my blue memory card!.

Oh!, is it 943?:paperbag I think, I lay off my PC!:pc

stevie:xtree

qirex-rd
24th December 2006, 09:53 PM
a big HELLO to all wipeout engineers here,
good idea to add the first WipEout!

by the way, heres my *video-website* containing
WipEout:

http://jan-hemmer.magix.net/

Task
24th December 2006, 10:27 PM
Someone here is re-creating that Wipeout intro with modern hi-res graphics, you might be interested in finding the thread and having a look.

Also, 3:05 is a nice time for Altima VII. It looks like you and your negcon have spent a lot of time flying that Qirex around. 8 )

Asayyeah
25th December 2006, 10:54 PM
i ve watched all your videos : thx for the good moments spent on them :+

qirex-rd
26th December 2006, 02:22 PM
thank you for replying, I have a problem with
uploading the Firestar movie. Im going to cut the "credits"
at the end from the movie itself, then it should upload.
Watch out, Challenge II 2097 is coming too!

Sausehuhn
26th December 2006, 02:26 PM
Asa already made a challenge II vid you can't beat. Sorry to tell you that. But I'm nearly 100% sure that no one can.
It's too good.

stin
26th December 2006, 02:48 PM
Yes Max, last time asa was here in my house, he plays with his neggy behind his back and still beat me by 20secs!:cold

Nobody can beat him on 2097!, cos that`s his favourite game. Me included.

stevie:)

Asayyeah
26th December 2006, 07:35 PM
Thx guys
Here's the link (http://hosted.filefront.com/asayyeah/1702871) for you qirex rd if you want watch them :cowboy

qirex-rd
27th December 2006, 12:36 PM
thanks! we'll see

edit: Im sorry I cant fly piranha, only qirex. and qirex
will be the ship in my challenge II movies.