PDA

View Full Version : Question to Creators

YF19-sama
29th May 2006, 02:53 AM
Are developers looking this forum, or most simply the website?
Because if people have some cool ideas about the next anti gravity racing game, some professionnal will miss it.

On quick idea is be able to share record of tracks, for possibly video make greats actions. (Counter strike gain life time this manner for example)
I really LOVE to see the video of time attack record even if i don't have the game itself
Thanks for replys

Asayyeah
29th May 2006, 12:14 PM
Wellcome on board YF19-sama :)
As for an example Colin Berry the lead designer of Pure from Studio Liverpool has written more than 100 posts into this forum. In one of it he explained that the SL team looking on what we are expecting for Wipeout that means i am sure they don't miss anything about what we are writing here.
In addition Administrator Infoxxicated ( hi Robb :) ) from this site is working at SCEE.
Don't be shy to share your vision of a new wipeout : it's always wellcome here.

Héhé Videos of TT should be cool : this is possible with pspontv or psp2tv.
I am using the first one ( thanks again to Lunar for lending me his system) and recording our fights into Xlink Kai ( the only way to play multi with players from different countries )
If you wanna see those cool videos you can click here (http://hosted.filefront.com/asayyeah)
This is mostly phantom class ( the fastest ) and few races are records.

Zerow
29th May 2006, 10:59 PM
I'm glad to hear that Studio Liverpool are actually keeping their eyes on this forum, as there are far too many cool ideas and suggestions around here for them to ignore! :)

YF19-sama
6th June 2006, 01:37 AM
Really great to read this replys!
I don't play console games (my WP2097 and WP1995 are on PC).The game seems to become a exclusive console racing, I'm curiours about one future PC output.
People heard about HDRI, pixel shader 3, normal mapping It can be wonderfull to see some trailler of hypothetic Wipeout PC version. Doing a trailler can probe potencial public customers.

Check this a revival wipeout is on process: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=358198&page=4&pp=15

Asayyeah
6th June 2006, 02:53 PM
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3257 , Tora still posting here.
His work is absolutely brilliant , even we need to wait few months to finally see his 2.30 min vid with high definition.
This guy is really a talented one.

Sausehuhn
6th June 2006, 03:08 PM
where is Sumi gone to?
His Auricom is outstanding and we never saw his Icaras finished.
Suddenly he was away :(

Asayyeah
6th June 2006, 03:25 PM
yeah i agree with you Sumisamen was a great designer too. We missed him

Mobius
6th June 2006, 04:14 PM
Hmm, yeah, he said there was some stuff in his life that was taking priority, and to be honest I cannot blame him. It would be nice for him to come back soon.

Oh and did anyone check out the dyson website in march and see what he did...i kinda forgot to...:paperbag

Sausehuhn
6th June 2006, 04:27 PM
which website? :frown:
I feel even worse cause I don't even know what you're talking about :paperbag

Zerow
6th June 2006, 10:21 PM
Any chance of a link or an explanation, Mobius? :)

Lance
7th June 2006, 12:31 AM
Sumi said that after he got promoted at his company, he just wasn't having time for his own outside hobby projects anymore.

Sausehuhn
7th June 2006, 11:42 AM
shame :(

would have been cool if he had finished the whoele scene though...
or at least to read a few postings by him every few weeks :)

PIRANHA
22nd June 2006, 04:17 PM
i hope there are comin' more Wipe'out'' games out,
with even better graphics, crafts, a blue tail behind of every crafts thruster ( like in W'O''2097 ), more explosive weapons like a nuclear war head or so, ...is that to much?!
but please, doncha touch the original Wipe'out'' numbers and alphabetics and bring back the old guy that announced every approachin' weapon like in W'O''2097...not this sweety chicky whicky like in W'O''3...
that should be all for the moment.:rock

Lance
22nd June 2006, 06:30 PM
Uh... what was the question? ;)

Welcome to the WipeoutZone, Piranha. :)

il_NIK
28th September 2006, 02:31 PM
I have one suggestion
that I hope comes found interesting from Liverpool study:
at least 3 or 4 partial times must be had in every track, and for every track a better virtual time (from the sum of the partial times) that the pilot can catch up!

How do you think about this?

YF19-sama
2nd October 2006, 11:38 AM
Always sound interesting,

I just want awsome cinematics at the end of the game.
Unlock old style teams crafts and old soundtracks

MY MOST CRAZY IDEA:
Be abble to use variteck style racing team! Puch one button and see the craft change from high speed mode to high turn mode:nod

Dominator
2nd October 2006, 03:19 PM
SL, would love to see the next edition of WipEout as some sort of boxed set which would include all previous installments of WipEout!!:D How bout it? for us poor folk who are no longer in ownership of these glorious games!!:(

Lance
2nd October 2006, 05:35 PM
This is a topic intended for asking specific questions of the game creators, not for suggesting ideas for future Wipeouts; we already have a topic for that here: http://wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1661
[That's the front page of the thread.]

Dominator
3rd October 2006, 01:36 AM
I know, sorry Lance, won't happen again!! :redface: