PDA

View Full Version : Vonage Customer service

JABBERJAW
26th March 2006, 12:46 AM
I'm on the phone right now with the worst service I have ever been with. People telling me to call back monday(which I refused, now I'm on hold) regarding my friends referral that was supposed to get him 2 free months.(they hung up on him twice and said they got disconnected). Added on top of this, I cannot understand the person I am talking to(who was a bastard I might add). They had told him he could not get the free months because I called on the phone instead of using the email link. They had assured me he would get it even though I called(it was my first question). Anyways, this jackass gave me some crap and I asked him if it was worth having some serious amount of bad word of mouth advertising, now he put me on hold for probably another douchbag to get the same runaround. If they think I'm kidding, I'll send a friggin chain letter regarding this(which I do not know how to do at the moment, but it's worth learning this one time).

Update: After being on hold for about 15 minutes, I got another person on the line that took care of the problem. So I guess the disaster was dodged by them for the time being

Lance
26th March 2006, 01:12 AM
i don't know if you saw this on the news, but VonAge is being sued by a man whose house burned down because Vonage couldn't connect him direct to 911, but put him on hold to their own office, awaiting a relay to 911 which never happened.