PDA

View Full Version : lance ..

zargz
25th April 2002, 02:35 PM
.. I didnt beat u time @prototype1 yet after 1 session .. got 1:17.60 .. :evil:

Lance
25th April 2002, 05:12 PM
good, that means i'm still fourth. [i guess. ive not looked at the tables in a while]
after one try. hmmpf. bastard. ;)

i should get racing again. i dont do it much. shame on me. last time, i nearly equalled my best time on terminal sr, but didn't feel like persisting; there was something i wanted to research on the net. what the hell happened to my priorities?!! this is wrong!

Piranha Advancements
25th April 2002, 07:37 PM
Sorry to post in this thread but don't wanna revive a dead one back to the top..

Oh yeah,Lance,Porco Rosso is a wonderful movie.It's hilarious(best dogfight to boxing fight in anime IMO),visually beautiful,the story is great albeit short and some of the chraracters are not too fleshed out but only just a minor flaw.One of the best Ghibli films.And Laputa is Castle in the Sky.

However,if there is an Intl. Film Fest held where you live or upcoming and should there be an anime that is going to be screned by the name of Millenium Actress,do not miss it.By far,the best anime I have ever seen.I don't think videos will be out this early but really,this anime beats all.

Lance
25th April 2002, 08:32 PM
there's nothing wrong with reviving old topics; they never die, but are merely in suspended animation

that's good to hear about porco rosso. i really like the way it looks. to have it be good in other ways is satisfying.

you would think that with 2 major film studios here, and with orlando being THE international tourist destination, that there would be a major international film fest here. but i've not heard about it. maybe if i ever watched the news...?

thanks for letting know about PR.

zargz
25th April 2002, 09:59 PM
'i nearly equalled my best time on terminal sr, but.. '

2day I tryed 2get on2 the ntsc tables on my favorite trax SR SI HF and T on vector sr
I did ok on the first 3 but on terminal G has got 1:13.xx !!! :o
I only managed about 1:18.xx I think :-? - 4my gf begun bichin :evil: .. but hey!
2morrow is another day! :wink:

zargz
27th April 2002, 01:48 PM
now I've submitted my times fot T and prototype1 too ..
not nr 1 on them yet :evil: