PDA

View Full Version : who's in 4the korodera challange?

zargz
9th February 2002, 05:08 PM
korodera/tt&sr/venom&rapier .. palANDntsc

may b we can add the times 2make it more interesting? feedback pleez!
if ppl interested I'll post it on the arena! :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ramirez on 2002-02-09 18:09 ]</font>

xEik
9th February 2002, 05:23 PM
I have the times I posted in the old board but I won't be updating them in less than 10-15 days. So I'll keep those.

zargz
10th February 2002, 02:01 PM
ok! I saw there r some ppl there so I'll post the challange! :smile:

Zebula77
13th February 2002, 01:08 PM
Korodera, is that the first track. Sorry, long time since I played the original. Anyway, I had a lap time of 01:01 I think. I remember I could never get below that one minute barrier. Anyone got a better score?

vincoof
13th February 2002, 08:40 PM
Korodera is the 4th, Russian track where there's such a big jump that you have to pull the noise down if you don't want to go "over" the virtual ceiling in Rapier.
It's an industrial track.
Don't make a mistake with Terramax (3rd, german track in hills, with a tunnel) where there's also a big jump.

Zebula77
14th February 2002, 01:10 PM
What's the new of the first track then? I know it, just can't remember. Anyway, my record was for that track, not Korodera.

Lance
14th February 2002, 03:37 PM
the first one is altima VII

Zebula77
15th February 2002, 08:54 AM
Ahh, I remember now. Thanx.
Nostalgia is a wonderful thing.:lol:

zargz
16th February 2002, 12:27 PM
zebula: dont only TRY 2remember DO join the challange in the Arena!

Zebula77
18th February 2002, 10:41 AM
Sorry, dudes. I totally shite at PSX Wipeouts now. Fusion has ruined my PSX Wipeout skills!!!! And anyway, I can't find my savegame for Wipeout 1 anywhere! I had some really great times there, I think.

vincoof
19th February 2002, 12:31 PM
Hey, there's no need to find your savegame.
This challenge supposes that you make your records NOW ! :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vincoof on 2002-02-19 13:34 ]</font>

Zebula77
19th February 2002, 12:40 PM
Well, ummm.....
I'm kinda putting all my efforts into playing Fusion now. It's eating up ALL my PS2 time. I have work too, you know. And so many cool games to play. I've got (other than Fusion) GTA3, SSX Tricky, Pro Evolution Soccer, Ace Combat 4, Tony Hawks 3. So little time, man.:roll:

vincoof
19th February 2002, 07:42 PM
> It's eating up ALL my PS2 time

ok, so you still have your PSX time to spare :wink:
j/k maybe zargz could answer to this but IMO I think he'd like to see records that are made *now*, not records made ages ago and digged up for the stats...

Lance
19th February 2002, 11:50 PM
right you are, vincoof. yes, arena challenges are always for new times. head to head to head to head to head competition over the course of a week or more. the times must be for races done during the actual time of the challenge.

zargz
23rd February 2002, 03:25 PM
Xactly! :grin:

climpclomp
4th January 2003, 08:32 PM
Hi guys,

This is my first time to this board. The only wipeout I ever play is the first one and I've been trying to find some place where there are a bunch of scores listed.
Yesterday I scored a 2:44.9s on Korodera. My fastest lap on the course is 54.3s (I'm not sure if I made that time during the race or not . . . I played it bunches of times). This was on playstation.

Lance
4th January 2003, 10:00 PM
hi climpclomp, welcome to the forums. the times that were done on that challenge should still be listed on one of the topics in the 'Arena' section of the forums. so you should have something to compare your time to. currently in the times tables on the main part of the wipeoutzone site, we only list times for versions of Wipeout 3, but in the Arena, you may find competitions on any WipEout from the original to Fusion. the times are usually posted in results threads there