PDA

View Full Version : Question About the Gallery

LoneWolf
12th September 2005, 12:06 AM
How many pictures you can unlock in the gallery? and why the Feisar team only have the complete set of drawings?, the others have 2 (the more basic ship from a diagonal angle and the Side and upper view of the third ship of each team), you unlock them in a linear order?

Seek100
12th September 2005, 03:02 AM
I've no idea of the total number of images but you can scroll down over the still locked ones and see how many are left for you to get. They only showed Feisar's 4 versions to demonstrate the changes in one team, it would be a waste of space to show all of them. The orthographic shots of all the teams are not of the ingame models, but rather the hi-poly models made for promotional material as you can see all the added detailing. I really don't understand the last question/sentence/phrase.

Oh and welcome to wipEoutZone LoneWolf.

Sausehuhn
12th September 2005, 12:36 PM
welcome to the forums!!

The gallery has 100 images if I'm right. One picture for every percent. :)

LoneWolf
13th September 2005, 12:57 AM
I think you're right because I have 80% and i've unlocked 80 picks

you unlock them in a linear order? that means if you have to meet certain requisites to unlock the xios ship pic for example, or no matter what you do you always unlock the pics in the same order.?

edit by Lance: quotation eliminated. read the guidelines, please.

Sausehuhn
13th September 2005, 02:01 PM
you unlock the pics from the left to the right. If the 1st line is full, the next will start the same way. Be sure you play the game to the end, because the last 8 screens are the best (IMO). :D

SMThomas
12th October 2005, 06:55 PM
I think you're right because I have 80% and i've unlocked 80 picks

And I done 49% of the game, d@mmit!

Oh by the way, if you look on the handrawn pic of Paul Chiung in the gallery, you see the cheat code on the top right of it, well, maybe it's not that exciting so I didn't bother entering it as a cheat code at all.

EDIT: Err I think thats animal ships code so yeah, not that exciting at all really.

Sausehuhn
12th October 2005, 07:04 PM
you can find all cheats for the game in the gallery.