PDA

View Full Version : WOW, lots of traffic here these days! :)

eLhabib
4th September 2005, 11:05 PM
I just came back from a 10 day vacation on a wonderful island and had to wield through more than 40 threads with new posts! took me more than 2 hours to catch up on almost evrything.
So it looks like the zone is blooming with new posters since the PSP was released in europe! :D YAY!

now I gotta go download the new classic pack and race some...

btw, a BIG WELCOME to all new members, I hope to meet you on track soon!

Rouni Kenshin#1
5th September 2005, 12:11 AM
Hay, eLhabib

You should have stay a little bit longer and everthying would explain it's self of that other thred and yea traffic has been up around here and i hope it stay that way maby wipeout will get the reciginotion it deserves. tell me about your vacation.

eLhabib
5th September 2005, 12:55 AM
well, I was in rhodos, greece, a nice little island which is a little overrun by tourists but otherwise wonderful. I stayed for 10 days, with my girlfriend, cruising around on a moto searching for the perfect beach.

Lance
5th September 2005, 02:10 AM
did you find it? :)

Drakkenmensch
5th September 2005, 04:24 AM
So glad to have you back, man :D

I was really looking forward to being handed over silver medals race after race on kai once again ;)

lunar
5th September 2005, 10:04 AM
Welcome back El. So, does your girlfriend need another holiday after sitting on the back of a motorbike driven by you for ten days? :wink:

eLhabib
5th September 2005, 11:26 AM
did you find it? :)

argh, I just KNEW someone would be asking this - just didn't think it would be you, Lance! The answer, of course, is NO - you can NEVER find the PERFECT BEACH. A place where the sand is white and doesn't stick to my feet, the girls are all beautiful AND topless AND want to make out with me (AND my girlfriend is fine with it), a place where jetskiing and wakeboarding is FREE and icecream never melts - no, my perfect beach simply doesnt't exist :(
:D

So, does your girlfriend need another holiday after sitting on the back of a motorbike driven by you for ten days?

well I didn't see any speed or weapon pads on the roads of Rhodos island, so the cruising was quite smooth and calm really :wink:

Lance
5th September 2005, 02:37 PM
the question was intended to point out the difficulties of the definition of ''perfect''. :)
depends on your philosophy; if your philosophy is classical Greek [Platonic], one will never find a perfect beach; if your philosophy is zen buddhist, every beach is a perfect beach [at least as we ordinarily speak of it, although, really, the word 'perfect' would be meaningless in zen.]

but you had a great time, right? :D

eLhabib
5th September 2005, 05:45 PM
I sure did :)