PDA

View Full Version : Image Request : F9000 'swirl' logo

Craggs
31st May 2005, 08:42 PM
Hi all.

Hope this is ok and in the right place...

Does anyone have a decent resolution version of the f9000 logo?
It looks like a multicoloured loop or swirl, haven't been able anything of it on google apart from the old saturn cd, which is partially obscured and the wrong colour.

The reason I ask is that I am thinking of having a laptop custom made with this logo on the chassis...

Thanks

Craig

Zero [RG] [HG]
1st June 2005, 02:29 AM
Now, why is this in the Wipeout XL forum? Don't you mean F5000 then? ::Can't find F5000.::

perfecide
1st June 2005, 06:05 AM
you could prolly screen cap it from www.thedesignersrepublic.com under work I think, but you'll have to time it cause it is in a slide show...

Craggs
1st June 2005, 05:36 PM
Whoops!

Yes I meant F5000 - my bad ;)

Got a screen cap from DesignersRepublic, not too great quality wise, but should be good enough - cheers all!

Sausehuhn
1st June 2005, 06:34 PM
(Maybe) You can get the logo in a higher quality if you've got a program like Flash MX (Macromedia). If so, import the site into the program. The logo is a flash graphic I think, so you could zoom without loosing quality and make a screen of the zoomed (?) pic.
I'm not sure if this works, maybe you try it with the free (100 MB big!) demo version of Flash MX
>> www.macromedia.com

Lion
2nd June 2005, 12:03 PM
I used a free ie plugin to grab the flash file off the dr site and saved the relevant piece to my desktop. then opened it in ie and right clicked and zoomed in. was able to screencap the result and produce this (http://pages.quicksilver.net.nz/lion/images/f5000.png) thanks to flash's scalable vector graphics.
I hope it's ok for me to post this... if the post gets deleted please pm me and I'll remove the image from my space too

phookoo
10th June 2005, 02:38 PM
Hey, hope that doesn't get deleted - I'll be saving that as my screensaver as soon as I get in from work!! :D