PDA

View Full Version : Vector Sagarmatha TT table

rejj
17th April 2005, 09:48 AM
It's late at night, my PS2 is paused in the middle of an enduro race in GT4 that I don't really feel like continuing right then and there, so I bust out some W3SE. After a few laps around Sagarmatha in my trusty Icarus I set myself a new fastest lap. All excited, I head over to the tables to find...

G'Kyl has beaten me! :evil:
I clocked in a 27.16, and he is there with a 27.00 flat! (at least I -think- it is G'Kyl). That's a very nice time indeed.

The challenge is on! I must get 26.98 or better :)

... and for anyone else reading this thinking "oh, it's only vector.. how boring", I urge you to give it a go and see if you can compete with our times. ;)

zargz
17th April 2005, 11:28 AM
that should be 26.96 > wo3se counts .04 as a min 'time unit' ;)
and rejj if you get that psp-memry_pc_ps1memcard_combo to work (or get a dexdrive 8)) then you are welcome to my stick2trax (http://www9.brinkster.com/zargz/timez/default.asp) challenge it's on venom
and G'Kyl is giving us a really hard time there only second to him is Dimension with his kickass MegaMall time! :x

rejj
17th April 2005, 12:43 PM
Oh, I thought it was 0.02... I knew they were always even numbers, anyway.
I haven't managed to get the ps2->psp copy working yet... apparently I need some extra software to run on the PS2. A dexdrive may be easier.

I'd love to join in the challenge, but I need a way of getting at those mem card blocks. At the moment the only way I could do it would be to actually play in an emulator, which would be naughty. ;)
.. I might check out the times people are doing, and unofficially join in (as in, try to beat the times, but not upload any saves). I'm a sucker for competition. :)