PDA

View Full Version : Advertisements

silaris
28th March 2005, 10:08 PM
Aiight, I decided to ease back on the throttle and enjoy the view of the main tracks, but most importantly a feature I like most : Advertisements within Pure. I'm always fascinated by these things so here are a few.

General advertisements usually have the team logos that are listed on these forums in different shapes and forms, as well as advertisement with a couple music artists. Also, there's a high majority of them with Japanese text so I can't make them out.

I will update as I get better clarification and more info provided from anyone. :)

- Got War? Get Attila MGO Ansiej / Ansi-J Battlefield Solutions*

- (Japenese logo but in the end says..) Cofee

- Mono (with a star beside it) **

- AG-S For The Good of Mankind

- Assegai logo with "Advanced" written on the side

- Robots Build Robots

- Plankton "mmmmmmm"

- Clone /wo Spares ***

- terminus 1

- Progress Through Obsolescence

- Power The Family ****

- Staten Park *****

* = It is hard to make out what the MGO - Ansiej /Ansi-J really says.
** = I'm thinking Mono* is a transportation company considering a lot of the logos are off of vehicles that provide transportation.
*** = the "/wo" is embedded in a lot of the logos including the teams.
**** = Couldn't see the "Family" part well, so I'm not sure if that's correct or not, but Family is my best guess.
***** = So far, there seems to be 2 parks that are mentioned, Staten Park on Sol 2, the other I can't make out, yet.

Thruster2097
28th March 2005, 10:12 PM
Isn't there an option where you canmake up your own adverts? or do they have to be downloaded as a special pack.

def
29th March 2005, 02:32 AM
Japanese adverts
----------------------
Sinucit:
黙示 (mokushi) - Apocalypse
空想 (kousou) - Daydream
カフェナポリターノ (kafenaporitaano) - Neapolitan Coffee

Citta Nuova:
重力 (juuryoku) - Gravity

thats a few of them, looks like they just picked a bunch of words and sprinkled them around the track to achieve that blade-runner-esque look. I must admit the ads look extremely nice.

pseudonym
29th March 2005, 10:08 AM
making your own adverts yeah... Edge made a skin didn't they? I can't wait to do one... anyone with info on this please post it :D

BenjaminBirdie
29th March 2005, 02:11 PM
Staten Park is Teh R0XX0RS. It's got this animation of Graf Design Birds and nice colors and I love racing past it.

Do I smell a downloadable Staten Park track...?