PDA

View Full Version : Requesting friendly lodging in England

ziggy
13th March 2005, 04:53 PM
Greetings! I was wondering if any fellow Wipeout fans would be willing to provide me with friendly lodging during my trip to England this summer.

I am finishing my academic career in the U.S. and will be returning home to Europe this fall for employment. I plan to spend the summer on holiday, traveling to a few countries in Europe while staying with relatives in Spain, Italy, Croatia, and Germany, before returning to my home country of Romania for the festival season in August. A relative I previously stayed with in Southampton has relocated to Valencia, Spain. This will make for a great trip to Spain, but leaves me nobody to lodge with in England. If anyone is willing to accept me as a guest for a short time, even if only for a few days, please let me know.

Though raised in Romania, my English is superb as I learned to speak it over the years during my stay in Southampton and my time spent studying at California State University in the U.S. I can fluently speak both the proper English dialect that I learned during my stay in England and standardized American English that I learned while in the U.S.

For anyone interested or willing to provide me with lodging (anywhere in England would be a pleasure) I will be more than happy to e-mail them a more in-depth profile of myself (with pictures) in hopes of establishing a greater sense of familiarity. I can also be reached through e-mail at feisar_2097@graffiti.net.

If this message post is in any way imposing, brash, or impolite, I apologize in advance.

Bob Todd
13th March 2005, 05:19 PM
Your first post and you ask for accomodation? Be off with you.

Thruster2097
13th March 2005, 05:25 PM
(nodding in agreement with "bob")

Youre definatley not backward about coming forward, are you Ziggy!
Sorry, I dont trust my friends enough for that, so I will decline your proposal.

Space Cowboy
13th March 2005, 06:46 PM
hmmm.... suspect.
An english mans home is his castle, and if i see you snooping around mine, its portculiss down and archers to the ramparts!

Seek100
13th March 2005, 10:01 PM
Hmm, why not just stay in a hotel or B&B? There are plenty around literally everywhere in the UK

zargz
13th March 2005, 10:29 PM
agree! I did that when i was in london some years ago wasnt that expencive 8)

An english mans home is his castle, and if i see you snooping around mine, its portculiss down and archers to the ramparts!http://www.geocities.com/zargz/leenden/lol.gifLOL!!

Praeterea censeo autopilotum esse delendam